Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Someone backed into me in a parking lot!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2008, 06:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Someone backed into me in a parking lot!!!

I now have a broken front passenger fender, a cracked front bumper cover, and a broken passenger headlight. This happened in Home Depot parking lot in Montgomery, AL. So my question is this, does anyone in central Al have any of these parts? Either parting out a camaro, or just some random parts laying around, that are decent enough that I could replace and paint? Please, let me know if you have any of those 3 pieces. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:08 AM
TECH Fanatic

man that sux, good luck with that. Was it a hit and run?
Old 11-11-2008, 08:47 AM
12 Second Club

I'll check around and see if anybody local is parting out a red Camaro.

Btw, this is Brandon. I bought some ET Streets from you a few years ago down in Phenix City. At the time I had a black LT1 Formula.
Old 11-11-2008, 09:53 AM
Launching!

Bring that car back out to Prattville and I'll fix it for ya but you might be missing so parts when I get done with it.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bbqz28
I'll check around and see if anybody local is parting out a red Camaro.

Btw, this is Brandon. I bought some ET Streets from you a few years ago down in Phenix City. At the time I had a black LT1 Formula.
Hey Brandon whats up? Long time no talk to? Did you move to BHM? I hang out up there sometimes, I have some friends who live up there. PM me your phone number, and maybe we can get together the next time I am up that way.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:44 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01trans am
Bring that car back out to Prattville and I'll fix it for ya but you might be missing so parts when I get done with it.
Haha yeah right....with the mods you are planning for that beast of yours, my parts won't do you any good. And hurry up, I wanna ride in that baby when it becomes heads/cam/stalled. It is gonna be a whole new car. Did your wheels make it in yet????????
Old 11-11-2008, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

Oh yeah, and it was a hit and run, and I was parked all by myself at the very end of the parking lot. I tried to get Home depot to see if they had it on video. What a joke, I have been there 3 times and no one has been able to help me, or seems to have the authority to even "access" the video files.

Just goes to show that even when you park your baby 50 yards from the nearest other vehicles, it still isn't safe.
Old 11-11-2008, 08:57 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by camaross383
Haha yeah right....with the mods you are planning for that beast of yours, my parts won't do you any good. And hurry up, I wanna ride in that baby when it becomes heads/cam/stalled. It is gonna be a whole new car. Did your wheels make it in yet????????
Well stall should be very soon and head and cams not to long after that. And I talked to jacob tonight and as far as he knows they havent shipped yet. He's goin to call them tom. and see whats goin on if they aint on there way here we are goin to try and get them from some1 else.
Old 11-12-2008, 07:42 AM
TECH Apprentice

want to sell it?
Old 11-12-2008, 08:57 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PowershifterNC
want to sell it?
I dont see that happening but for the right price I'm sure he would
Old 11-12-2008, 09:09 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaross383
Hey Brandon whats up? Long time no talk to? Did you move to BHM? I hang out up there sometimes, I have some friends who live up there. PM me your phone number, and maybe we can get together the next time I am up that way.
We've been up here for 2 years now. Yeah, let me know when you're coming up. I pm'd you my cell #.
Old 11-13-2008, 12:11 AM
On The Tree

And no, I don't want to sell it... too much sentimental value at this point. Plus it ain't worth ****, I mean its perfect except for my "new" damage lol. But the book value on these cars is gone gone gone.
But on a side note, the other day a dude came to my door and asked if I wanted to sell it. He offered me 15k and his clapped out jetta for it! Lol I said thanks but no thanks...
Old 11-13-2008, 12:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

He offered you 15k and you turned him down?! Wow I would have yanked his arm off!!!
Old 11-16-2008, 09:48 PM
Launching!

Any luck finding your parts. I saw it as you pulled away and it made me want to puck And next time you better stop by say something or I'll kick your azz lol
Old 11-17-2008, 03:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 01trans am
Any luck finding your parts. I saw it as you pulled away and it made me want to puck And next time you better stop by say something or I'll kick your azz lol
Lol, sorry, I was gonna stop but I was in a hurry, plus I hate to drive it around now cuz its got a hole in the front.

I am gonna be over there in vegas tomorrow so I will stop by.......

Quick Reply: Someone backed into me in a parking lot!!!