Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Hooters Visit 11/19/08 (the upset)

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 05:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hooters Visit 11/19/08 (the upset)

So I woke up yesterday to Chris Hunters amazing lips wrapped around my 12 inch co...c..... Sh*t ummmm wrong story.. Let me start over..

Soooo I woke up yesterday, it was like everyother morning. Started off slow and i thought to myself "I should go to Hooters today". So i "called" hunter and told him to meet me there at 11:30. Hunter called a few folks and invited them. So 1130 rolls around and the 4 (Me "cablebandit", Hunter, Crafty, and my love muffin with the turbo truck) of us are sitting at a booth enjoying each ones company. Hunter sat across from me (slowly rubbing my leg under the table so no one knew). Then like magic our waitress appered, her name was Molly though her name tag spelled JESSICA (in all caps like she was something special.. Now if it said HUNTER in all caps i could understand) She had small-med. 100% real boobies, and her *** got many looks by everyone at the table.. She had a helper named Huge Fake **** Chinese Girl.. I think Her and Crafty were related cause there eyes both looked the same... So our meal went well and tons of laughs through out the whole thing. Near the end Huge Fake **** Chinese Girl handed Crafty 2 tooth picks and 2 forlks and told him to balance them on top of a salt shaker that was balanced on top of a katchup bottle.. I looked like a deer in head lights and wondered "how is he gonna do that?" i mean, I could balance Hunter on a katchup bottle but not all that stuff.. So Brandon began to use him amazing brain skills and slowly started to build the impossible creation. bam 2 mins later it was standing right before my eyes, something that i never thought could be done was acheived.. Seeing this changed my life in so many ways. It was like an act of god. It gave me hope. It made my actually think that my car, Yes, MY CAR could actually get out of the 10s... THEN... it happened.. The masterpeice... It fell... Crashing down on to the table.. and with that my hopes, my dreams, my life came crashing down with it. I sat there staring at my hopes and dreams laying there on the table motionless.. crying.. I'm sorry guys, i hoping that this story will teach all the slow car owners out there to not get excited about something til it actually does something.. otherwise you will end up like me... dreamless, hopeless and in bed with Hunter..

love each of you,
DISMITNOTBEJERRY
(cablebandit)
Old 11-21-2008, 05:38 AM
Teching In

Jerry... man i'm sorry.. I didnt know my lil creation would effect you like that.. i'll buy you a snowcone and a ride in one of the vengeance cars saturday to make you feel better..
Old 11-21-2008, 06:59 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh my???? I don't know what to say about all that?
It do's make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside though!!
LMAO!!
Old 11-21-2008, 09:00 AM
Teching In

Jerry that sounds like a wonderful time but not quite the way I remember it taking place. We all know you have a memory problem anyway.
The girl was not chinese....obviously she was an Indhonesian road *****. The trick that i performed was learned from a show I did when I was in Vegas working at the coyote ranch. I would balance all sorts of sex toys that the women had me use on them after shying away from my grotesquely overdeveloped ****!!
Oh..numb nutz....your car already has run in the 9s....wake up....maybe you should write it down. Oh wait....they gave you a TIMESLIP so you wouldnt have to but I bet you lost it.
We did have a good time.....especially looking at Mollys ***......I kept dreaming about me and her....her screaming "***** me like a black man!!" You know I could do it too!! I know Dave was thinking about her too. Hunter was talking about building his latest motor (specs change hourly) and when he mentioned main studs and using arp MOLY-lube I saw Dave start to cramp up and his leg was twitching. What Chris dont know is I am gonna bust his *** with his old car!!!! Its like his old life is gonna drive right by him!!!! Now let me go get a towel and enjoy Molly one more time...........
Old 11-21-2008, 09:03 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TT90Coupe
Jerry... man i'm sorry.. I didnt know my lil creation would effect you like that.. i'll buy you a snowcone and a ride in one of the vengeance cars saturday to make you feel better..
Brandon they wont let you ride in the Vengeance cars.......you would prolly scream like a bish running down in the 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-21-2008, 10:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BranThackerdon
Brandon they wont let you ride in the Vengeance cars.......you would prolly scream like a bish running down in the 12s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

****... the only reason i'd scream is cause it blew up like all the other cars..

Oh and thats fucked up, you calling me brandon thacker....
Old 11-21-2008, 11:02 AM

Jerry that sounds like a wonderful time but not quite the way I remember it taking place. We all know you have a memory problem anyway.
The girl was not chinese....obviously she was an Indhonesian road *****. The trick that i performed was learned from a show I did when I was in Vegas working at the coyote ranch. I would balance all sorts of sex toys that the women had me use on them after shying away from my grotesquely overdeveloped ****!!
Oh..numb nutz....your car already has run in the 9s....wake up....maybe you should write it down. Oh wait....they gave you a TIMESLIP so you wouldnt have to but I bet you lost it.
We did have a good time.....especially looking at Mollys ***......I kept dreaming about me and her....her screaming "***** me like a black man!!" You know I could do it too!! I know Dave was thinking about her too. Hunter was talking about building his latest motor (specs change hourly) and when he mentioned main studs and using arp MOLY-lube I saw Dave start to cramp up and his leg was twitching. What Chris dont know is I am gonna bust his *** with his old car!!!! Its like his old life is gonna drive right by him!!!! Now let me go get a towel and enjoy Molly one more time...........
LMFAO.... I have nothing to say about that... Thats some funny ****...
Old 11-21-2008, 11:37 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guy's are nuckin futz!!!!

Quick Reply: Hooters Visit 11/19/08 (the upset)