Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Let's get back to the new orleans greasy talk!! 101

Search this Thread

Old 12-30-2008, 07:22 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You get more Ebonics
Old 01-01-2009, 08:57 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 red corvette

Could someone (please ) give this man back barbie please .lol.lol ........... ken and barbie..
Old 01-02-2009, 02:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

hmm...He's not around right now, but if u got somethin' for him to race, I can reach him. Bring some legal tender..........
Old 01-02-2009, 03:08 PM
Teching In

Default 1996 red corvette

Junk the guy with the red 1996 corvette i remember this guy from a few years back in slidell la . A guy here in slidell named boo had a 1970 nove that was running real good (we were wrong )this guy can over him and a black (gn) he had a 1989 turbo trans am these two car clean up slidell that week end boo quit racing and started dranking we had to give a supper to keep the guy lights on they took all our money ... No junk i don't want to run him slidell don't want to run him lol.lol saw him beat up on a mustang with a super charger a few days ago
Old 01-02-2009, 06:14 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
Push 1 for English
hey lil bastard ya back huh lol where ya been dude?

well i flew the jet last night against a super charge GT stang i flat out lost the first race by a half of car i was on the motor that race. I had a rematch and i used my 2nd stage that is a dry 75 shot and i beat him by a car and a half. Now i was trying to wait till i get to parking area to tell everyone this info lol it was no gamblin it was all fun and i had been itching to see how that kit would work by its self. and there it is its not a hell of a lot but,Just think if i was a dirty low down ***** xxx and be out here sneaking people with that. hummmmm so as we see dry shots can be used and not known but i will tell everyone. There is your reality check. AND THATS WHY I NEVER GAMBLE ON MOTOR RACES

PS JET shootem up Jackson
1 kit CHECK
2nd kit CHECK
now who next

Last edited by lilicedout24; 01-02-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 01-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Whats up tonight you and lyn getting it on or what. Heard he got his tranny cable fixed. Wasn't the entire tranny
Old 01-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Teching In

Shoot em up bang bang out the back door
Old 01-03-2009, 12:34 AM
Launching!

That was a Cobra you raced not a supercharged gt. Oh and I guess You and Lyn did get it on but I will let you tell the story.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:56 AM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by Auto Zone Slimm
That was a Cobra you raced not a supercharged gt. Oh and I guess You and Lyn did get it on but I will let you tell the story.
ok here we go. Yes we did race 1st he said i could spray and he would be on the motor. 2nd now we get there and now he says that was for last night and what he need to give me and he spray i said 5 he said 2 i said 3 he said 2 so i said **** it 2 and the hit you got a race and there you go money locked lets get it.oh little info he has a 502 big block etc... old school with a **** load of juice i have 99 ta 150 wet 75 dry. And all he gave me was 2 lol. **** it im jet jackson so i took it.

Nah for race i sat at the start line almost 10 min waiting on him and then they try and cut me short on the 2 cars etc... its dew dropping like a ***** xxx we burn out they said he ready i can leave when eva. So i played it real smart i only stalled up at 1500 and took up ASAP he though i was going to burn him down and make him heat up lol i let that info leak out. i waited to grab kit till 4500 soon as i grabed my ******* wind sheild fogged up i could not see anything i reached and turned on defrost i was now on the REV so i shifted and now i'm on everything i got in second then i hit 3rd swirling onto the little markers in round to my left i did no where he was etc... i couldnt see the finish line so i stayed in it till i hit 6900 in 3rd gear then got out. slowed down and looked back i didnt see nothing i thought he just sat there or just got it.
Well i was told he grabed his 2nd kit and lost it doing a 360 up the levee came down and crossed the finish line backwards. i called him he said he alright and i blew my motor end of story hey but i won!
Old 01-03-2009, 10:14 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
hey lil bastard ya back huh lol where ya been dude?
I'm still out here in Calif., tryin to make some bank. It's hard to do that with the cost of livin through the roof out here.
Old 01-03-2009, 05:39 PM
Launching!

ok here we go. Yes we did race 1st he said i could spray and he would be on the motor. 2nd now we get there and now he says that was for last night and what he need to give me and he spray i said 5 he said 2 i said 3 he said 2 so i said **** it 2 and the hit you got a race and there you go money locked lets get it.oh little info he has a 502 big block etc... old school with a **** load of juice i have 99 ta 150 wet 75 dry. And all he gave me was 2 lol. **** it im jet jackson so i took it.

Nah for race i sat at the start line almost 10 min waiting on him and then they try and cut me short on the 2 cars etc... its dew dropping like a ***** xxx we burn out they said he ready i can leave when eva. So i played it real smart i only stalled up at 1500 and took up ASAP he though i was going to burn him down and make him heat up lol i let that info leak out. i waited to grab kit till 4500 soon as i grabed my ******* wind sheild fogged up i could not see anything i reached and turned on defrost i was now on the REV so i shifted and now i'm on everything i got in second then i hit 3rd swirling onto the little markers in round to my left i did no where he was etc... i couldnt see the finish line so i stayed in it till i hit 6900 in 3rd gear then got out. slowed down and looked back i didnt see nothing i thought he just sat there or just got it.
Well i was told he grabed his 2nd kit and lost it doing a 360 up the levee came down and crossed the finish line backwards. i called him he said he alright and i blew my motor end of story hey but i won!
Just tring to clear things up. you left the line at 1500rpms? you hit the wet or dry kit at 4500? when you shifted into third, your tires were spinning? what do you redline at and did you mean to stay in it til 6900rpms? you just had heads and cam huh, not fully built right? what broke?
Old 01-03-2009, 06:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by HurricaneLS1
Just tring to clear things up. you left the line at 1500rpms? you hit the wet or dry kit at 4500? when you shifted into third, your tires were spinning? what do you redline at and did you mean to stay in it til 6900rpms? you just had heads and cam huh, not fully built right? what broke?
no problem stock bottom end car h/c tr224 114 ETP 215 heads. yes i only tap gas to stall so he won't think i was ready to leave and pow i took out.now when i got out i hit a 150 wet f1 tnt kit. i didn't spin in third i drifted to my left on reflectors on road thats how i knew i was still straight i was scared as **** lol. i had fun i got to race a real race car on the street way out my class i just out smarted him. here is a phrase ( The faster car doen't all ways win).

the engine did not pop. had a guy listen to it today says bairings or crank something like that. it screeches and knocks after start up. i was told just yank it out. ill buy another short block ls1 this week. and change my combo. this combo was 10.x thats why i got so cocky lol to run any car oh well its over now
Old 01-03-2009, 06:42 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
I'm still out here in Calif., tryin to make some bank. It's hard to do that with the cost of livin through the roof out here.
yeah my brother out there he plays football. he said its high
Old 01-03-2009, 08:05 PM
TECH Junkie

High as giraffe pu$$y.
1BR apt with furniture = $2500.00 per month.
Old 01-03-2009, 08:11 PM
TECH Junkie

it screeches and knocks after start up.
Ahh ****, that'll buff right out. LOL
Old 01-03-2009, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Man, your boy who 360'd on the levee got grass and mud all over the race track I heard all about the tracks on the levee, and was told it was 100% humidity and that there was water puddled in spots. Not racing conditions. And yes, Mr ken and barbie had a white turbo t/a back in the day, but he has a real car now
Old 01-03-2009, 11:20 PM
11 Second Club

i tell you this if i see dew or fog ill neva race like that again lesson well learned.
Old 01-04-2009, 11:46 AM
Staging Lane

So many people don't realize that very high humidity and dew are more dangerous to race on than rain. The moisture brings up oils that have been dropped on the concrete by passing cars over the years, but its not enough water to wash the oil to the side.
Old 01-04-2009, 05:09 PM
10 Second Club

I have an idea why dont yall just stop street racing all together. Yall are not going to stop untill some one gets killed out there. Man you kill someone street racing your life is done they will stick it to you. Most of yall all have young children as i do,think about them. Is the chump change you make out there worth it. Its 90 percent **** talk and 10 percent racing anyway. Stick to the track
Old 01-04-2009, 05:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

I am a big advocate of taking to the track, but am thought of as a ***** for not street racing. Some of these jokers don't realize that some of us, even w/ million $ umbrella policies, would still loose our homes and all if some drunk-*** or whatever stepped out in the road on the top end only to fly 60ft straight up when your car hits him at 135mph. It would be funny but it already happened in '86 at marconi and I was 20ft from the *******. Take that for what its worth.