Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

[QUOTE=AutoCobra;11756380] "As I see it, money street races, and sunday night street races have been ruined. We show up at a parking lot, whine and complain for 2 hours then finally make our way to haynes were morons do donuts, blast music, or burn out in front of the neighborhood."

I 100% agree with that oneQUOTE]
Old 06-15-2009, 07:05 PM
Banned

I wanna know, how often do them people sniff around the "spot" cuz I like that spot its close to my house....
Old 06-15-2009, 07:09 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by venomus94
Yes he paid, because the guy who held the money would have never given it back to him.... Let me tell you something, that race was over the second they left the line...It wasnt even close...the Mustang was hopping the throttle by 3/4 track, and anyone who was out there would have told you that... the distance was measured by the guy who set up the race...a NEUTRAL party, who actually saved Hotrod money, because it was gonna be a bigger pot, but he was told you are about to lose your money..that race wouldnt have mattered if it was an 1/8th mile race or a mile race...he was outgunned and he knows it...and you want to talk about waiting for the race to start...we waited like 20 minutes because his junk wouldnt even start....oh yea and we drove our car there....
ok i wasnt there just what i heard well ill be back on here lata to finish up going to track now (park) trying to get my race weight down lol
Old 06-15-2009, 08:21 PM
On The Tree

Yes he paid, because the guy who held the money would have never given it back to him.... Let me tell you something, that race was over the second they left the line...It wasnt even close...the Mustang was hopping the throttle by 3/4 track, and anyone who was out there would have told you that... the distance was measured by the guy who set up the race...a NEUTRAL party, who actually saved Hotrod money, because it was gonna be a bigger pot, but he was told you are about to lose your money..that race wouldnt have mattered if it was an 1/8th mile race or a mile race...he was outgunned and he knows it...and you want to talk about waiting for the race to start...we waited like 20 minutes because his junk wouldnt even start....oh yea and we drove our car there....
Let me tell you something thats bull that you are talking that dude didn't have time to pat the gas and you are lying about that because I was in front until my car went to shift from Second to third it went on the rev limiter and you know that was the noise you heard and no yall didn't have it won from the start ask CUDA the flag man I hole shot the **** out of yall held yall off until my car got ready to go from 2 to 3 . I DID THAT WITH A 4L60E YOU CAN ASK BUCK. I guess thats how yall roll.Lying and cheating. AND FUTHER AND FOREMOST I WILL NEVER PAY ON A BET THAT THE RULES WERE ALREADY UNDERSTOOD BETWEEN THE DRIVERS. YALL SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THE DRIVER YALL HIRED. OH YEAH BY THE WAY AS FAR AS THE STARTING ISSUE IT WAS AND IGNITION PROBLEM THAT IS FIXED. AS FAR AS THE JUNK THING I GOT YOU. NOW LETS PUT SOME MONEY ON ME BEING ABLE TO DRIVE MINE AND I'M ON 93 OCTANE. bUCK TOLD YOU I HAD JUST GOT THE CAR BACK AND HE SAID YALL WANTED TO TRY YALLS CAR MINE WASN'T TESTED ON THE STOCK 4L60E YOU GOT AWAY WITH IT BECAUSE OF THE REV LIMITER. YOU LYING ON THE CROWD ALSO MAYBE AGAIN ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS SAID HE WAS PATTING THE GAS (YOUR CREW) BUT THAT DRIVER KNEW THAT WAS ME ON THE REV. LIMITER AND MY CAR WENT STRAIGHT THEN ALSO. YOU JUST RUNNING YOUR MOUTH GET OFF YA SOAP BOX AND OH YEAH AND BY THE WAY THAT WASN'T 300 A POP WINE THAT WAS HAHNSVILLE FINEST BOONES FARM. THE WINE YOU WERE BRAGGING ON THAT NIGHT. SO EVERYTIME SOMEONE GOES IN YOUR LANE YOU SHOULD JUST PAY HIM AND TELL HIM TO DO IT AGAIN HA. mAN THAT IS THE DUMBEST SHI@ I HAVE EVER HEARD, AND YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE AN OPINION BECAUSE YOU DON'T STRAP UP AND STREET RACE. AS FAR AS NO REMATCH IT'S COOL YALL WON'T BE MISSED OUT THERE ANYWAY. EVERYTHING WAS COOL BEFORE YALL CAME AND WILL BE FINE WHEN YOUR GONE. WE ONLY HAD THREE RACES WITH DISCREPENCIES OUT THERE AND ALL THREE WERE WITH THE SAME DRIVER YOU DO THE MATH. ME AND SOUL(YOUR DRIVER) ARE COOL BUT WE HAVE OUR DIFFERENCES I DON'T CHEAT ON THE FLAG I DON'T CHEAT IN THE RACE. THAT WAS SOME 1960 RACING SH&* YALL TRIED TO PULL OFF. THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO KEEP IT PROFESSIONAL. I ALSO SAID THAT NIGHT WE COULD LEAVE THE MONEY LOCKED UP AND DO IT SUNDAY I DIDN'T HEAR ANY WORD ON THAT EITHER. MAYBE YALL DIDN'T HEAR IT BECAUSE ERIC WAS TRYING TO TALK SPORTY AND I HAD TO PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. AS FAR AS HIM OFFERING TO RUN FOR 5GRAND I WORK EVERY DAY I DON'T SELL DOPE OR STEAL FOR A LIVING AND AGAIN MOMMIE AND DADDY DONT FEED MY RACE HABIT. SO I TOLD HIM THE POLICE INVESTIGATION HE WAS TRYING TO GET UNDER WAY COULD STOP BECAUSE I ROLL LEGALLY.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by deez nutz racing
hotrod was that you talk about me dont race?
i was talking to auto zone slim but if you are slick side trying to ask me to race give me a call you know my number. Race car vs street car again holla at me you know ya know me. Good another crew with no bull@#$%. Pritc told me you wanted some of that money. Call me up.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by linitup95
i think both cars need to take on deez nuts racing and get both of there crying *** handed to them. Sounds fair to me. And you can both leave early and you will still loose.
hey cook
Old 06-15-2009, 08:51 PM
Teching In

Please pull the caps lock button off the keyboard. thats not necessary and makes it hard to read everything.
Old 06-15-2009, 08:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

sounds like fun! lol
Old 06-15-2009, 09:10 PM
Teching In

Whatever Hotrod....stay in the minor league where you belong...Everything was "FINE" until "WE" showed up and whipped you AGAIN...

Just FYI we had Nitrous on that car the night in Hahnville that we didnt even need on your sorry ***...man you are full of excuses.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:15 PM
Banned

how much money did you put up anyway???
Old 06-15-2009, 09:19 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

*****yawn*****
Old 06-15-2009, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Hotrod first of all if i was calling you out i would not call you out on the slick. Why everybody car you race is a race car? Why don't you build a race car so we can race then.YOU HAVE A BIG MOTOR THEN ME. I have a 358c.i on gas.(not stroked,no wheely bars, stoke suspension ) HELL YA I WANT TO RACE YOU and PRITCHARD. Tell pritchard we can do it on the JULY 5 Pull the wheelie bars off and i don't care how big HIS motor is. I told you to come to hang flag nite baton rouge and i run you ON 1 STAGE OF NITROUS AND LET YOU PICK THE FIRST STAGE OR THE SECOND STAGE I will be at the track JULY 5 DILLIONS Race. Well you do have a car a little more street able then me but you don't drive it everywhere. So it is a race car. What do i need to do to make it a street car? Give me the rules. YOU must forgot i did race the car 4 time down the track back to back in a row with cool down without charging the battery without adding fuel.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 PM
Teching In

Whats up hotrod?
Old 06-15-2009, 10:26 PM
On The Tree

Whatever Hotrod....stay in the minor league where you belong...Everything was "FINE" until "WE" showed up and whipped you AGAIN...

Just FYI we had Nitrous on that car the night in Hahnville that we didnt even need on your sorry ***...man you are full of excuses.
You sprayed that bit&^ and blew that bit%^ that's why the race never happened again and the only way your sorry *** won was because of the shift. You aint **** and the Cheating yall do is worth as much as your opinion I raced yall about 4 yrs ago and this time it took yall 4 years to come back man shut up and roll out. I bet as much **** as you talk you can't drive your own bustang either. Now the next time yall bring a horse out the pasture I going to put that bitch down. PROMISE.
HOLLA JIVE ***. And if yall race fair you won't win.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Whats up hotrod?
Cook I will drive from the shop in Laplace to the track and show you how streetable I am and what will be the difference then.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:30 PM
On The Tree

Everbody starts in the minors but I gaurantee you I have a MAJOR LEAGUE *** whooping for you.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:34 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by DEEZ NUTZ RACING
Whats up hotrod?
Cook come ride around with me this weekend. You can just follow if you want we'll go from Kenner to Laplace back to the Races in the east to the Sports bar for some beers and then can I get my street car approval. Driving 65 to 70 all the way.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Teching In

NO DIFFERENT YOU RACE OR YOU DRIVE TO THE DRIVE THUR If i wanted to i could to but i am not . i built it to race . Can i get a ride with you to the track . I give it to you its a fast street car not going to take it from you. You still got a big motor lol
Old 06-15-2009, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Why would we want to race someone who wont pay? That was a 1000.00 dollar race...not some $100 bullsh*t race..We are already in your pocket so why take the chance of you not paying up when you lose again...Go race a fu%kin Honda or something, maybe you can impress them.

Secondly our car was never blown up, we drove it home, while you loaded your **** on a trailer with your tail between your legs and towed your Streetcar back to Kenner..The reason the race never happened again is because Vince Buck kept telling you that you couldnt win...we would have beat you everyday of the week. How come everytime you lose its not fair ?

We all drive our own cars, and all have been faster than you have ever been.. Ask around..

You are the one who looked like a whiny jackass in front of all those people at the lot..not us..when no one wants to race you anymore go look in the mirror and ask why.....I am done with this...have fun racing yourself..you might win that one.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:12 PM
Teching In

I think he is scared to race you cook. Sounds like you might have to put him on you tube.

Quick Reply: People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t