Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 06:43 AM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
was up Tim whats your take on all this?? are u on anysides? how u feel bout if a racer crosses in your lane? who gets paid the overall winner or the person who got cutt off? you pretty str8 forward guy. lets hear it just in general not this race just in general
Honestly, I was yawning at all the BS that goes on.
As far as the lane crossing, if it is clear, BY BOTH PARTIES, that the lane was crossed, then to me it COULD be a re-race. Why you ask?
Old 06-17-2009, 07:10 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fstr thn a f-bdy
as someone who was sitting on the levee as a neutral party, i saw that eric got fucked. rod got beat and is using that lane bullshit as an excuse. his boy video'd the whole thing. after the race was over his boy watched the tape. now when we all got back the video was nowhere to be found. if it look's like ****, smell's like **** well then it must be ****. that's why that tape was nowhere to be found. matter of fact i didn't even see the dude offer to go get the cam corder. hmmmm. i know if i had a grand on that race and i didn't get paid someone would have gotten the **** punched out of him. i know what kind of responses this is going to get but oh well. if rod wouldn't have got paid it would been all kind of asswhoopins being TALKED about. but seeing the bullshit sat i saw it was just talk. oh and what kind of ***** wouldn't race right after if he felt the other car cost him the win? oh i know one who was 3 car's behind at the finish.
Don't kill the messenger but you need to look at post #44 on this thread. Hotrod offered to do the race again and leave the money locked for Sunday night and he said he didn't hear any word on that. Then Eric said we can do it again for $5000.00. I don't know about you but I make good money but I still am not going to bet 5 g's on a race. Maybe 5 bills or a G but not 5 g's. On that one I can see where Hot rod is coming from. Now on the other hand if I win the lottery we can bet all you got in your pocket and bank account.

I am just like everbody else on here I would like to see the race ran again.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:32 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^^I agree and good point on the 5g's.......I been around a long time (guess I can die now) and I NEVER seen a 5g race that did not have multiple people in the pot on both sides. If u bet 5g a race u don't belong here, go join the Lambo or Ferrari board. To me it was a way of saying " no re-match", he might as well have said 20 grand.......
Old 06-17-2009, 08:36 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

^^^ I don't know about that. Maybe you weren't there but I was with the race Bass vs. Junior. It was more than 5 grand, but thats just what I heard so take it with a grain of salt.
Old 06-17-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!

^^^ I think it was $7500
Old 06-17-2009, 11:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Ugh. Keep money races at the damn track. It's how you lose racers and spectators.
Old 06-17-2009, 11:33 AM
11 Second Club

Thumbs down

oh and what kind of ***** wouldn't race right after if he felt the other car cost him the win? oh i know one who was 3 car's behind at the finish.
know this is fucked up you calling the man *****. thats a personal blow keep it raceing.
where is your car you call him out then?he has all seats in his car matter fact even a babyseat when his kids be in there ac etc... so do you have a street car or a chopped up race car seems to me these are the only people willing to race him and he takes the races. i give him credit for that. can you name who else steps up and steps out and race?? nah i thought not in that parking lot be a lot of people with cars from stock all the way to full blown and 25% race 75% talk bout raceing there cars.and out the 25% i would say 15% wanna take for sure wins so before you go calling a man ***** do a back ground check on a person first and see where they coming from.....
Old 06-17-2009, 11:43 AM
11 Second Club

Question

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
Honestly, I was yawning at all the BS that goes on.
As far as the lane crossing, if it is clear, BY BOTH PARTIES, that the lane was crossed, then to me it COULD be a re-race. Why you ask?
see what alot of you don't know is the driver of the mustang said his self( you know how i do when i race) after he was talked to raceing dirty is in his past big time no if ands and buts about it.Ask him can he come back down here and race???

when my car getts finished i would like to race eric since we all know all u have to do is jump in there lane and cross the line first and they will pay cause thats how they race am i correct. thats what this whole thing is about. sound like easy money to me. i steal him,cut him off, and cross line 1st any comments on that? and do a day time race with perfect video footage.at least imma admit it i jumped so what i got in his lane so what ill race with there rules sounds like fun.any one else wanna race me with there rules ??
Old 06-17-2009, 04:30 PM
On The Tree

as someone who was sitting on the levee as a neutral party, i saw that eric got fucked. rod got beat and is using that lane bullshit as an excuse. his boy video'd the whole thing. after the race was over his boy watched the tape. now when we all got back the video was nowhere to be found. if it look's like ****, smell's like **** well then it must be ****. that's why that tape was nowhere to be found. matter of fact i didn't even see the dude offer to go get the cam corder. hmmmm. i know if i had a grand on that race and i didn't get paid someone would have gotten the **** punched out of him. i know what kind of responses this is going to get but oh well. if rod wouldn't have got paid it would been all kind of asswhoopins being TALKED about. but seeing the bullshit sat i saw it was just talk. oh and what kind of ***** wouldn't race right after if he felt the other car cost him the win? oh i know one who was 3 car's behind at the finish.
As far as the vid thing my people had vids at the start to see the leave because we were supposed to go off the light that got changed with the driver, because if you left before the light came on you lost to stop the jumping early. Secondly There were plenty of people with Eric who were Videoing and no one has shown us their videos why is that and they were on the big side up on the levee. that would have shown the lane change but none of those have surfaced either. Again I offered to race the next day and no reply because they saw on the Vid what was happening until he swerved In my lane. WHY HAVEN'T WE SEEN THE VIDS FROM ERICS CREW BECAUSE THEY WILL SHOW YALL DID LOSE. As far as the ***** thing I don't know who you are really don't care but you were so bad why didn't you say anything then. You wait until you get behind your Keyboard and talk ****. NOW WHOS THE *****. And everyone you told you wrote this now knows I have called you a ***** so let me know who you are so when you see me you can get this ***** **** off your chest.
where are the vids from erics crew? No vids ha? Yeah right.
I wonder how many times yall call me that word not that word up top the real word. If I had a dollar for everyone we could have bet the 5G's. lol
Old 06-17-2009, 04:35 PM
On The Tree

know this is fucked up you calling the man *****. thats a personal blow keep it raceing.
where is your car you call him out then?he has all seats in his car matter fact even a babyseat when his kids be in there ac etc... so do you have a street car or a chopped up race car seems to me these are the only people willing to race him and he takes the races. i give him credit for that. can you name who else steps up and steps out and race?? nah i thought not in that parking lot be a lot of people with cars from stock all the way to full blown and 25% race 75% talk bout raceing there cars.and out the 25% i would say 15% wanna take for sure wins so before you go calling a man ***** do a back ground check on a person first and see where they coming from.....
You know it good looking out
Old 06-17-2009, 04:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 87silverbullet
Don't kill the messenger but you need to look at post #44 on this thread. Hotrod offered to do the race again and leave the money locked for Sunday night and he said he didn't hear any word on that. Then Eric said we can do it again for $5000.00. I don't know about you but I make good money but I still am not going to bet 5 g's on a race. Maybe 5 bills or a G but not 5 g's. On that one I can see where Hot rod is coming from. Now on the other hand if I win the lottery we can bet all you got in your pocket and bank account.

I am just like everbody else on here I would like to see the race ran again.
I have talked to Eric since he said a bunch of his friends said not to run me again because of the pay issue, They say I should have paid and renegotiated another race. Eventhough they went in my lane? Go figure
He said he'll be racing at the track from now on. so its all good BUT IF HE EVER SAYS YEAH IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

Last edited by WHATSHOT=ROD; 06-17-2009 at 04:58 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 05:41 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by WHATSHOT=ROD
I have talked to Eric since he said a bunch of his friends said not to run me again because of the pay issue, They say I should have paid and renegotiated another race. Eventhough they went in my lane? Go figure
He said he'll be racing at the track from now on. so its all good BUT IF HE EVER SAYS YEAH IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!
Then run him at the track. There wont be any cheating there and the track videos every run.

225-343-9029
Old 06-17-2009, 05:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MADMAN
Then run him at the track. There wont be any cheating there and the track videos every run.
Thing is it's a leveling of the playing field. You have some cars quick and lightweight his car and some who are quick and heavy as **** mine. He initially came to the parking lot and said I quote "My money is right , My game is tight and Madman does my suspension who wants some". It was 11p.m. at night I didn't have my car with me. But he made a call out to the street racers. HMMMM about 10 people in the parking lot called me because they know I will race and am a fair racer, a parking lot full of people and only one car accepted. And it's the thing where you don't want anyone to know your time but there are a select few who are buddies with the tower guys and they get it anyway. Even if the clocks are turned off. And secondly I need a cage can't tech. And susp. works good on the street setup myself don't know what it might do at the track. Goes straight on the street.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by MADMAN
x2. Red lites if you jump and a win lite for whoever crosses first. No need for questions after that.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:01 PM
9 Second Club

just how fast are these cars? how much money was lost or not given. Sorry I didn't want to read 5 pages of arguing. lol
Old 06-17-2009, 06:08 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
just how fast are these cars? how much money was lost or not given. Sorry I didn't want to read 5 pages of arguing. lol
1g but asked to do the next day
Old 06-17-2009, 06:15 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
130mph plus on the streets.800 or 1,000 forgot
Old 06-17-2009, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

130mph plus on the streets.800 or 1,000 forgot
Not mine lol
Old 06-17-2009, 06:25 PM
10 Second Club

Street race a state capitol on the 27th of june has no tech pay you money and make as make passes as u want . To keep the racing off the street come and check it out .No time shown and a win light cant get no easier .
Old 06-17-2009, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

here you go guys a video sent to me from a source

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znoc0ersbMQ

Quick Reply: People that street race and lose and wont pay is HOE SH!t