Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Another STOLEN FBODY!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2010, 01:18 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i jus ordered my viper alarm system for my car hopefully that will save it
Old 11-25-2010, 07:46 AM
Staging Lane

ALWAYS had my vin covered and doors locked....doesn't matter,been over 3 years and no word on my ceta.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:10 PM
TECH Addict

I think I would have a nervous breakdown... I haven't had mine super long.. but, it's like my child..
Old 12-31-2010, 01:32 PM

my 01 formula got stolen the day before thanksgiving. the cops found it 3 days later no motor tranny and a bunch of otha **** stripped. Of course cops didnt do **** and we had video of my car and another car driving away. They just take a shaved door key( my door key worked on another pontiac this one time)(they look for car with factory alarms in easy places to steal) the factory alarm has a 5 second delay if you just open the door. they rip out the passenger side kicker panel and unhook the alarm which disable everything..supposedly theres a chip of something under the trunk release button panel that disables the security chip. This makes it to where they can use any shaved key to start up your car and drive away. They arent using flatbeds or pushing..i realized all this from the aftermath in my car and a little investigating.

Ok then next part..anyone with connections can chech this out on google maps 2252 rochelle ave Harvey la. anyways me and my bro went over there and checked out the back of the property and found three ls1 f-body front bumbers and navy blue tranny hatch c6 black corvette hatch..a few stock inakes and lids..i told the cops about it and they said they cant do anything..not even go out there to look!!

anyone have any other info let me know...this is all i know
Old 12-31-2010, 03:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 01' formula
my 01 formula got stolen the day before thanksgiving. the cops found it 3 days later no motor tranny and a bunch of otha **** stripped. Of course cops didnt do **** and we had video of my car and another car driving away. They just take a shaved door key( my door key worked on another pontiac this one time)(they look for car with factory alarms in easy places to steal) the factory alarm has a 5 second delay if you just open the door. they rip out the passenger side kicker panel and unhook the alarm which disable everything..supposedly theres a chip of something under the trunk release button panel that disables the security chip. This makes it to where they can use any shaved key to start up your car and drive away. They arent using flatbeds or pushing..i realized all this from the aftermath in my car and a little investigating.

Ok then next part..anyone with connections can chech this out on google maps 2252 rochelle ave Harvey la. anyways me and my bro went over there and checked out the back of the property and found three ls1 f-body front bumbers and navy blue tranny hatch c6 black corvette hatch..a few stock inakes and lids..i told the cops about it and they said they cant do anything..not even go out there to look!!

i checked out the google earth view and looks like a good spot to do some shady business if needed. also a few cars in the woods, probably cant be seen from the road.

who knows.
Old 01-01-2011, 06:45 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I grew up in Harvey haven't lived there in 6 yrs but that's where they found my SS after it was stolen and stripped in Harvey not fat from where you are talking about
Old 01-01-2011, 09:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 01' formula

Thanx for giving people instructions on how to steal a f-body!! Dumb mother ******
Old 01-01-2011, 10:05 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by jonnyws6
Thanx for giving people instructions on how to steal a f-body!! Dumb mother ******
People dont come on tech to LEARN HOW TO steal fbodies, the THIEVES already KNOW HOW and come on tech to find em. the "dumb mother ******" is simply letting everyone know how to Protect thier fbody.......you dumb mother ******!
Old 01-02-2011, 09:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by YURVIEW
People dont come on tech to LEARN HOW TO steal fbodies, the THIEVES already KNOW HOW and come on tech to find em. the "dumb mother ******" is simply letting everyone know how to Protect thier fbody.......you dumb mother ******!
LMAO!!! Can't take Kane anywhere. BTW you have any idea whats up with Southern F-body??
Old 01-02-2011, 11:37 AM
10 Second Club

New site was being built. You can still type in the old address, then just click on the forum tab.

Quick Reply: Another STOLEN FBODY!!!!!