Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Northwest Alabama

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 08:40 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6SSPEED
Had a great time catchin up with everybody at us43 last saturday. Anybody goin to moulton this weekend?
Holley springs the 31st!
Old 03-15-2012, 08:49 PM
On The Tree

And my "racecar" is often driven to work, wallmart, cruising around, and to my ole ladies parents house in Cherokee, unless it raining. The at also weighs more than some mustangs. I never knew back seat delete and no ac made a racecar...... If that was the case then my neighbor has a racecar too.... 95 Tacoma. Heard he had a stage 3 clutch in it. He said he's looking for some really good numbers this year
Old 03-15-2012, 09:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 99slobird
Im pretty sure I haven't lol...... When u had the ss my car at the time was not as fast as yours...... Is that what u wanted?
no we all new that i just dont understand why yall are comparing a stock 145k miles ls1 to 4xx stroked lsx or a 2000 hp mustang that ive never seen.hell i dont even have a car so why you talkin **** because you no i cant come out to 62 and show you up? just trying to defend my point in time.im not saying names but if i had daddys money in my race car i shure as hell wouldnt be talkin **** to anyone else.
my car has never been the fastest but i payed for it,all the parts and i installed every part it ever got,and it came out on top most of the time.

ive said what i feel about the issue.if you want more of my opinon just let me know.

and i agree with you brewer,if you gut a car and keep it tagged and insured its not a street car.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 30th6
no we all new that i just dont understand why yall are comparing a stock 145k miles ls1 to 4xx stroked lsx or a 2000 hp mustang that ive never seen.hell i dont even have a car so why you talkin **** because you no i cant come out to 62 and show you up? just trying to defend my point in time.im not saying names but if i had daddys money in my race car i shure as hell wouldnt be talkin **** to anyone else.
Hahahahaha Daddy's Money

my car has never been the fastest but i payed for it,all the parts and i installed every part it ever got,and it came out on top most of the time.
^^^You do make a point. Built not bought FTW!!!!!
Old 03-15-2012, 09:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And my "racecar" is often driven to work, wallmart, cruising around, and to my ole ladies parents house in Cherokee, unless it raining. The at also weighs more than some mustangs. I never knew back seat delete and no ac made a racecar...... If that was the case then my neighbor has a racecar too.... 95 Tacoma. Heard he had a stage 3 clutch in it. He said he's looking for some really good numbers this year
Really J.R.? A Tacoma??? Does this bucket Tacoma run 7's, 6's, or 5's? No. You are missing my point completely.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:07 PM
On The Tree

I really don't know where the daddies money comment was pointed at but just for the record I was the kid in high school that didn't get a class ring cause I wanted a set of headers for my car or the same kid that went hungry during school to save the 5 dollars a day for a converter and still had a job after school cleaning up constuction sites to pay pay for car payment and insurance gas and everything thing else a car requires. Never went on school trips or prom because I always had one thing on my mind and that was earning money to make my car what it was. I know of ONE guy that bought and built a car in high school and went 7.9xx all motor and drove the car everyday that daddys money didn't pay for. My dad co signed for me just like a dad should and that was it and has been it. Ive got what I've got cause I earned it, every bit of it I am grateful for an would not of wanted it any other way. I was taught that nothing is free and everything has to be earned and I know that I've earned it. Not saying anyone else hasn't but I was just clearing the record for the my self ........ How many kids did u know in school that would walk miles from his house to pick up cans for money so he could blow it in a summit magazine...... Almost pissed me off lol ok I'm good now.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:07 AM
TECH Apprentice

my comment was not amied at you jr,calm down.

I HAVE ALWAYS SACRIFICED FOR CAR PARTS,HELL IVE WORE HOLES THROUGH MY SHOES BECAUSE THE 50 BUCKS I WAS GONNA SPEND ON NEW ONES WENT TO PARTS,ITS DIFFERENT FOR ME NOW THOUGH SINCE IM A DAD,IM NOT THE ONLY ONE SACRIFICING FOR PARTS ITS TAKING MONEY AWAY FROM KADENCE,AND UNTIL I CAN AFFORD IT AGAIN ILL JUST GET ONLINE AND TALK **** TO WATCH YALL SQUIRM

Last edited by 30th6; 03-16-2012 at 09:10 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 08:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

How many kids did u know in school that would walk miles from his house to pick up cans for money so he could blow it in a summit magazine
I can't lie. Ive done it too. Everyday I'm hustlin
Old 03-16-2012, 10:39 AM
On The Tree

Lol now this is entertainment. Y'all keep it going
Old 03-16-2012, 11:12 AM
Teching In

ive said what i feel about the issue.if you want more of my opinon just let me know.

and i agree with you brewer,if you gut a car and keep it tagged and insured its not a street car.

HOLD UP BITCHES!!! I'm just gonna start at the top and run you thru the wringer as I go:

First, 4xx" LSX? I'm gonna assume that comment was directed at JR. That's just a little 383" LS motor. We've been building 383's since the 1980's. If that makes it a race car, we'd better pull a whole load of cars and trucks off the street.

2,000hp mustang you've never seen? Come on by sometime, I'd be MORE than happy to show it to you. I won't even charge the general admission fee that I normally charge.

And as for the "daddys money" comment. Since John and I are the only ones who commented and pissed you off, and you already said that comment wasn't directed at JR, I'm gonna assume it was direct towards me. Daddy hasn't put a single ******* dime into ANY of my cars since I was 16. When you get up in the morning, my *** is already at work. When you go home at night, my *** is STILL at work. When you wake up to take that midnight ****, I'm usually still at work. When you go out Friday or Saturday night, yep...I'm at work. When you go to church on Sunday....Well, you get the point! Everything I have, I work for. YES, Even my god damn $325,000 home in Huston Plantation.... Worked for that too. So before you go talking **** about something you have no clue about, go ask someone who does know. That said, I think I can talk **** to any ****** body I want to.

As for the gutted, no back seat, tagged and insured "race car"... I've got a little SS that weighs every bit as much as it did from the factory and then some. AC/PS/PB, stock suspension, etc that will go deep in the 5's this year. And yes, I drive that **** every day. Take my kids to school in it and everything.

You "almost" pissed JR off.. You DID **** me off. Now if you'l excuse me, I gotta get back to work. PIMPIN AIN'T EASY!!!

ps: you'll never have to worry about talking **** and making me squirm....

Last edited by shhak; 03-16-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 03-16-2012, 02:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

HEY 2SSRSinBama THATS HOW YOU STIR **** UP, SEE EVERYONE THINKS IM TALKING ABOUT THEM AND EVERYONE GETS PISSED. YALL CALM DOWN ITS JUST **** TALKIN,
Old 03-16-2012, 03:12 PM
Teching In

Eck do you see what you have done lol **** is getting deep in here
Old 03-16-2012, 03:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

HEY 2SSRSinBama THATS HOW YOU STIR **** UP, SEE EVERYONE THINKS IM TALKING ABOUT THEM AND EVERYONE GETS PISSED. YALL CALM DOWN ITS JUST **** TALKIN,
We aint gonna calm down. This is the internet
Old 03-16-2012, 03:42 PM
Teching In

If a guy who "builds his car with daddys money" can't talk ****, what in the hell makes you think a guy who doesn't even own a car can talk ****? You had to be talking about someone, so just man up, ask your wife to let you have your ***** back outta her purse, and admit who it was.

FWIW, I was going faster in high school than you've ever been. Probably faster than you'll ever go.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

exactly how fast was you goin in high school?you dont know me ,you better take your own advise and get facts strait before you start ta ta talkin.
Old 03-16-2012, 05:36 PM
On The Tree

For a fact mine went 7.9xx at 247 with no tune when I was a junior. And cut a 1.7x 60 ft Converter lts ls6 intake and 3.73 gears
Old 03-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Teching In

exactly how fast was you goin in high school?you dont know me ,you better take your own advise and get facts strait before you start ta ta talkin.
For your information, I went 9.20 in a quarter in a 69 camaro that I drove to school at least 3 days a week. And this was back in 96. And you're right, I don't know you. But if studdering jokes are the best you can do, shut your bitch *** up and let those of us who are actually still in this game carry on our conversations. Hows it feel to be a "has been" at such a young age?
Old 03-16-2012, 06:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

lmao,it dont bother me, but for your info i had a mid 6s car when i was in high school.im not calling you a lier but how in the hell did you buy a 9 sec car in high school without daddys money?again mine was not as fast as yours but i payed for it by my self.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:53 PM
Teching In

Payed $7500 for it rolling when I was 15 after buying/selling/trading a few cars and trucks. The first, yep daddy gave me. A $3500 pickup truck. Bought the car, spent months and months getting it ready to paint. In the mean time, I'd worked enough to save another $6500 to buy a nice 468 and a TH400. When I was 16, it was going mid 11's on motor. My senior year it went 9.26 @ 142mph

It's all good fun, but before you assume "daddy" paid for anything, get the facts.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:22 AM
Teching In

....well, this topic is going places, lol

all I have to say is my dad has never paid a payment on any of my cars and has never bought a part for my car... and yall won't be arguing that, because my car is slow, lol

i'd like to get it to the track soon and may this Thursday night, need to quick, we start an outage at Browns Ferry in a couple of weeks and i'll be working 12 hour shifts for a month or so, start training Monday

this week will be the best week, our class got moved to Tuesday for the remainder of they year(beginning of May) so I will be free Thursday night, if i'm not at Belfont(Scottsboro) still training

Quick Reply: Northwest Alabama