Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Hot springs, Benton/Bryant, Little rock area meet

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2014, 09:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 78 Likes on 48 Posts

Arrow Hot springs, Benton/Bryant, Little rock area meet

Surely some people from these areas meet in little rock to hang out? I am from the malvern area but have a few friends that would be down to drive to little rock for a meet depending on the day.

I've heard that a group of car enthusiast meet in LR, no specific car brand just a little bit of everything, but never heard anything concrete.

I'd like to meet up with some ls guys from this area or any car enthusiast for that matter. Just to hang out, cruise somewhere, race at Prescott, race at Memphis etc.

Parker
Old 01-20-2014, 11:11 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FinalCam
Surely some people from these areas meet in little rock to hang out? I am from the malvern area but have a few friends that would be down to drive to little rock for a meet depending on the day.

I've heard that a group of car enthusiast meet in LR, no specific car brand just a little bit of everything, but never heard anything concrete.

I'd like to meet up with some ls guys from this area or any car enthusiast for that matter. Just to hang out, cruise somewhere, race at Prescott, race at Memphis etc.

Parker
There was a big meet down by the river that I stumbled upon today

Sometimes during the summer there are some meets by Sonic in Maumelle on Saturdays

I've also noticed them posting about meets on the LR Craigslist
Old 01-20-2014, 11:15 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by bds001
There was a big meet down by the river that I stumbled upon today

Sometimes during the summer there are some meets by Sonic in Maumelle on Saturdays

I've also noticed them posting about meets on the LR Craigslist
What general area are you from if you don't mind me asking?

I wonder if any of the LR guys are on tech.
Old 01-23-2014, 06:05 AM
11 Second Club

There are a couple guys on here from the central Ark. area that post. There's some stuff that still happens around LR from what I've heard but not sure about the specifics on it. It used to have a very good scene back in the days but not sure what it's like anymore since I haven't lived there since 2005. Centerville was fun and then going up to Russellville afterwards to cruise. Lots of cars out there too. I'm planning a trip down to Hot Springs in late April to see my friends and planning to put the car on a trailer to take it down there. Gonna probably hit Centerville also. Do they still cruise in Benton?

Last edited by 00MaroonZ28; 01-23-2014 at 06:11 AM.
Old 01-23-2014, 04:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

I don't have any idea as to if Benton does anything. Has centerville opened up this year? I'm going to Prescott this Sunday. I've never been to centerville but I wouldn't mind going when you go if I'm able to.
Old 01-24-2014, 04:46 AM
11 Second Club

Usually didn't start till March. The drive is half the fun up to Centerville going up Hwy 7 with the scenery. I'll let you know when I'm down there. Planning a week vacation in the Hot Springs area.
Old 03-02-2014, 12:59 PM

I'm a LR native who moved back about 6 months ago. Haven't had time to find te scene here at ALL with this new job, but hoping to find it soon. Let me know if any of y'all are clued in to the scene.

When I lived here last I had an 89 IROC 350TPI...right now my DD is a stock 06 Mustang, but I have a 75 T/A with a 5.3 going in, and a 77 parts car so I'm still part of the f-body crew

Ps- I love Centerville, you gotta grab a burger at Whattaburger in Russellville first though!

JM
Old 03-20-2014, 05:09 AM
11 Second Club

Didn't know they had a Whattaburger there. I'll have to stop. Honestly the thing I miss most that I can't get up here are fried chicken livers.

Quick Reply: Hot springs, Benton/Bryant, Little rock area meet