Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

SilverBulletSS picks on the wrong C5.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2005, 11:37 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Lady Redhawk
All right my childred! Lets please tone down the sexual content on here and just get busy with the racing. ......... where did I go wrong? Oh and video next time!!

Were gunna have some videos pretty soon.

Me and Tim are gunna run... that should be a pretty good one.

And then Jon and Steve.

Maybe next weekend if you guys are up for it.
Old 03-20-2005, 01:55 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jon be back next fri? We might be planning on going to Atlanta to run fri night. If you all want to come and play there.
Old 03-20-2005, 02:35 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 00SS4780
Jon be back next fri? We might be planning on going to Atlanta to run fri night. If you all want to come and play there.

I'm not sure when hes coming back, i havent talked to him in a while, Abby would know..
Old 03-20-2005, 02:37 PM
TECH Addict

You done any more to your's? You should bring your's to atlanta. It should be fun..
Old 03-20-2005, 02:59 PM
On The Tree

You done any more to your's? You should bring your's to atlanta. It should be fun..

I havent been able to anything lately...broke..
In the summer im planning something big like a kenne bell or whipple, or maybe nitrous..

What time are you goin friday? If i can get off work me and some buddies might tag along.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:18 PM
TECH Addict

Not sure what time to leave but the track opens at 6 and race at 6:30. So maybe around 3 or so. I'm sure traffic might be alittle ruff too.
Old 03-20-2005, 03:35 PM
On The Tree

Not sure what time to leave but the track opens at 6 and race at 6:30. So maybe around 3 or so. I'm sure traffic might be alittle ruff too.

Alright, i doubt Jon will be back by then, but ill let you know later in the week if i go. thanks
Old 03-20-2005, 06:06 PM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.

Man! Wish we could...but, it turns out we will be doing a Heads and Cam swap on a 2000 TA Friday night.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:25 PM
TECH Regular

I better stay away from hard launches... if I break something just by any chance, my car won't be sellable(is that a word?) so I better stick to roll ons... now if I wasn't selling it, I'd be there. Then yet, if I think about it for a while and depending on who is going, I just might
Old 03-20-2005, 06:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by yellow03cobra
I'm not sure when hes coming back, i havent talked to him in a while, Abby would know..
Yeah but, what would be the point of him going? He can't launch, he has no tires and is on his stock clutch... it would be pointless but he might go, I think he will be back by friday
Old 03-20-2005, 06:36 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws6speedemon
Yeah but, what would be the point of him going? He can't launch, he has no tires and is on his stock clutch... it would be pointless but he might go, I think he will be back by friday

Ya thats true, he needs to finish the car before he races it.
Old 03-20-2005, 06:41 PM
TECH Regular

But that will be atleast May... money doesn't grow on trees
Old 03-20-2005, 06:42 PM
TECH Resident

Im going if the temp isnt to high LoL
Old 03-20-2005, 08:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Hey WS6SpeedDemon, how much you asking for your car and how many miles on it? I've been wanting an M6 but need to put an engine in mine and sell it first.

-Sly
Old 03-20-2005, 08:12 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by yellow03cobra
Were gunna have some videos pretty soon.

Me and Tim are gunna run... that should be a pretty good one.

And then Jon and Steve.

Maybe next weekend if you guys are up for it.
Yeah you should come to Atlanta with us if you can like to run ya on the track....
Old 03-20-2005, 09:22 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slyws6
Hey WS6SpeedDemon, how much you asking for your car and how many miles on it? I've been wanting an M6 but need to put an engine in mine and sell it first.

-Sly
72600miles
make me an offer, I'm asking 15K, runs fine. shifts clean, so no more tranny problem.
Old 03-21-2005, 02:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Ms.Stang
Well I'm the bitch your talking about sooo... If you thought what you did would embarass me, then I'll be laughing...haha If your wondering what I'm thinking, I'll go ahead and tell you... I've been waiting a year for you to be man enough to race David but you wouldn't ever step up and you barely did last night... and if you call that smoking someone then you must not win very much. I think it's the other way around, maybe it's you that didn't want to get embarassed in front of your "BITCH"... and no one picked on you or taunted you, so admit you've been hiding all this time and now that you got one little stretch of a race you really think you won??? a real race starts from a stop BIATCH and I doubt very seriously that you have enough guts to do it twice... I'm just warning you now, next time it won't even be close... you'll be kissing our SS...
This is probably going to be my only chance to reply while I"m down here, but here goes. You guys are some sore losers. Look at all you whining because David lost. Hey you know what they say, "It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winnings winning". - Dom I've been wanting to run David King for several years now but he would never do it. His car was never ready. My car is never ready either, but I race anyway. I admit I have excuses, but I ALWAYS race. You don't. I don't make stuff up, if I'm going to lose, I'll lose. Makes no difference to me. Obviously I was joking about not wanting to embarrass you, thats not why I hesitated for a while. I got a ticket in that exact same spot for the exact same thing and just got finished serving a 1 year license suspension, but I ran anyway. Took me a while to make up my mind. Theres no point in arguing about this, the fact is I won and you lost. Remember, second place is the first LOSER. Btw, dont act like it was my idea to do a 70 roll. I was trying to slow down, but you kept on going. I had to come after you and match your speed of like 70mph. I'd have rather slowed down so we both can be happy but a 70 roll wasn't my idea. A real street race doesn't start off the line, that would be at the drag strip, theres a difference. And just for the record, my hp is barely over 500. Like I said, my money is where my mouth is.
Old 03-21-2005, 02:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And you guys really need to quit whining. Blah blah blah. Next time this, next time that. You lost, just take it like a man. I raced a kenne bell earlier that night and got waxed several times off the line, and from a 1st gear roll. I could barely keep him next to me through 2nd and 3rd. I couldn't pull him until 4th. It was a good run, we hung out afterwards and talked for a good hour. Congrats were exchanged. Quit being such a little bitch about everything and be cool. Everyone else is. I only posted this because of how much **** you talk and how you bragged about beating the cobra. Sucks when your on the other end, doesn't it? Think about that next time before you try to be an ***.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
And you guys really need to quit whining. Blah blah blah. Next time this, next time that. You lost, just take it like a man. I raced a kenne bell earlier that night and got waxed several times off the line, and from a 1st gear roll. I could barely keep him next to me through 2nd and 3rd. I couldn't pull him until 4th. It was a good run, we hung out afterwards and talked for a good hour. Congrats were exchanged. Quit being such a little bitch about everything and be cool. Everyone else is. I only posted this because of how much **** you talk and how you bragged about beating the cobra. Sucks when your on the other end, doesn't it? Think about that next time before you try to be an ***.
True inch or mile it doesent matter. End of story. I'm sure i'll see you again so take it for what its worth and get your **** running right.
Old 03-21-2005, 05:09 PM
12 Second Club

That sounds like a great Idea! You guys should come down to Commerce Friday night and settle this on the 1/4 mile.