Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

SilverBulletSS picks on the wrong C5.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2005, 11:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SilverBulletSS picks on the wrong C5.....

I was cruising along the interstate minding my own business when David decided to taunt me. We lined em up and he got his *** handed to him. Hey David, do my taillights look good? You got a pretty good look at them...No hard feelings...
Old 03-19-2005, 12:42 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlackMagicC5
I was cruising along the interstate minding my own business when David decided to taunt me. We lined em up and he got his *** handed to him. Hey David, do my taillights look good? You got a pretty good look at them...No hard feelings...
yea it took you a few miles to make up your mind whether you wanted to stay on the porch or run with the big dog...i saw more of your bitch riding shot gun than i did those tail lights of yours... i aint trying to deny your car it ran pretty good but thats a little much saying you handed my *** to me... It wasnt anything to brag bout so i wouldnt waste your breath... if your so confident like i said before put your money where your mouth is... then we'll see how far pretty good gets ya... If you got anything else to discuss do it like a big boy and pm me.
Old 03-19-2005, 01:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SilverBulletSS
yea it took you a few miles to make up your mind whether you wanted to stay on the porch or run with the big dog...i saw more of your bitch riding shot gun than i did those tail lights of yours... i aint trying to deny your car it ran pretty good but thats a little much saying you handed my *** to me... It wasnt anything to brag bout so i wouldnt waste your breath... if your so confident like i said before put your money where your mouth is... then we'll see how far pretty good gets ya... If you got anything else to discuss do it like a big boy and pm me.
Oh yeah, it was a close one. All I saw is your headlights in my rear view mirror. It took me so long to make up my mind because I knew you had your bitch with you and didn't want to embarass you in front of her. I wonder what she's thinking? You pick on a car thats minding its own business and taunt if for a few minutes then it lines up with you and smokes you. You talked all that **** for all that time, and lost. End of story. My rev limiter is set at about 5500rpm, I was shifting at about 5 grand, and babying my stock clutch. I still handed you your ***. Theres no way around it. I need to get a different pulley on it and go back to Jeff Creech so he can put the limiter back to 6500 or so. My money is where my mouth is. How much? I'm leaving for Florida in a few hours but I'll be back in time for next weekend. Bring money and we will meet up Saturday.
Old 03-19-2005, 02:04 AM
TECH Regular

Not something to brag about? but one or two cars on the Cobra was? You've been running for years... finally, we get you to race... and yes, I was enjoying watching your headlights fade out of my view. Leave to an ignorant sad person like you to call the passenger a name. Got all butt hurt and knew you had no more **** to talk so you shifted your pathetic ego to me. Real smooth *******. Maybe next time pay less attention to me and more on your driving. Might help.

I was there. You were waxed, *** handed, and smoked all in one sitting. End of story, cry some more for the class will ya?
Old 03-19-2005, 11:11 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws6speedemon
Not something to brag about? but one or two cars on the Cobra was? You've been running for years... finally, we get you to race... and yes, I was enjoying watching your headlights fade out of my view. Leave to an ignorant sad person like you to call the passenger a name. Got all butt hurt and knew you had no more **** to talk so you shifted your pathetic ego to me. Real smooth *******. Maybe next time pay less attention to me and more on your driving. Might help.

I was there. You were waxed, *** handed, and smoked all in one sitting. End of story, cry some more for the class will ya?
you can suck the snotty end of my **** stick i really dont know what race you were paying attention to. lets think bout this me all motor you blower and methenal you 550+ hp me 458 you weigh 600 hundred pounds lighter and all you can do is pull me a fender legenth. thats ******* sad. we raced your way and all you can do is pull me a fender. Now be a man and take that thing to the track so i can show you where your car stands from a stop. ow but wait you cant drive from a stop i forgot your to *****.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:14 AM
On The Tree

Oh yeah, it was a close one. All I saw is your headlights in my rear view mirror. It took me so long to make up my mind because I knew you had your bitch with you and didn't want to embarass you in front of her. I wonder what she's thinking? You pick on a car thats minding its own business and taunt if for a few minutes then it lines up with you and smokes you. You talked all that **** for all that time, and lost. End of story. My rev limiter is set at about 5500rpm, I was shifting at about 5 grand, and babying my stock clutch. I still handed you your ***. Theres no way around it. I need to get a different pulley on it and go back to Jeff Creech so he can put the limiter back to 6500 or so. My money is where my mouth is. How much? I'm leaving for Florida in a few hours but I'll be back in time for next weekend. Bring money and we will meet up Saturday.
By the way your bitch is out of line you better give her some act right before she gets smacked right.
Old 03-19-2005, 11:21 AM
12 Second Club

Why don't you both just and race
Old 03-19-2005, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
Why don't you both just and race
peanut gallery coments always appreciated...
Old 03-19-2005, 11:51 AM
TECH Addict

Location: sojourning....looking for my city whose builder and maker is God.

Humm, too different stories about the same race. No video this time?? Lets go to the track Thursday night and then the timeslip will tell the story.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:19 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Lady Redhawk
Humm, too different stories about the same race. No video this time?? Lets go to the track Thursday night and then the timeslip will tell the story.
thats a great idea... But why bother we always get some bs excuse bout some **** or another and how he wont go... thats kool
Old 03-19-2005, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Where's the video? I want a video!
Old 03-19-2005, 01:46 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00SS4780
Where's the video? I want a video!
We weren't planning on going to Patton. So we didn't bring it. Then around 9:45 we decided to head on up there... so we didn't have it with us because we were at my house and the camera was at his house, so ya, sucks

Originally Posted by Lady Redhawk
He's in florida and won't be back till the weekend

By the way your bitch is out of line you better give her some act right before she gets smacked right.
I'd like to see you try, I'll be up there tonight. Try me

you can suck the snotty end of my **** stick i really dont know what race you were paying attention to. lets think bout this me all motor you blower and methenal you 550+ hp me 458 you weigh 600 hundred pounds lighter and all you can do is pull me a fender legenth. thats ******* sad. we raced your way and all you can do is pull me"by" a fender. Now be a man and take that thing to the track so i can show you where your car stands from a stop. ow but wait you cant drive from a stop i forgot your to *****.
Snotty *****? Ew... thats a serious problem, got STD? Maybe you should have that checked out and tell your chick about it. Hopefully she doesn't have aids by now Don't worry, his car won't be "limited" for long. Baby shifting at 5k and pulled you by a CAR. In fourth gear we had your fender. BTW, he already knows where he stands at a stop, nothing but spin on street tires. Learn to spell HOMO and go back to highschool to learn writing skills, jees... reading your **** is like reading a four year olds ****.
Old 03-19-2005, 02:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats cool. I just wanted to watch. I love to watch vids. Maybe next time. I would have come and played too but I watched a movie with Logan and Kimmie and then ate. You all be good now u hear.
Old 03-19-2005, 02:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ws6speedemon
We weren't planning on going to Patton. So we didn't bring it. Then around 9:45 we decided to head on up there... so we didn't have it with us because we were at my house and the camera was at his house, so ya, sucks

He's in florida and won't be back till the weekend

I'd like to see you try, I'll be up there tonight. Try me

Snotty *****? Ew... thats a serious problem, got STD? Maybe you should have that checked out and tell your chick about it. Hopefully she doesn't have aids by now Don't worry, his car won't be "limited" for long. Baby shifting at 5k and pulled you by a CAR. In fourth gear we had your fender. BTW, he already knows where he stands at a stop, nothing but spin on street tires. Learn to spell HOMO and go back to highschool to learn writing skills, jees... reading your **** is like reading a four year olds ****.

you sure do know how to flap them jaws. why dont you ride with me tonight on patton and i'll put those things to good use.
Old 03-19-2005, 05:03 PM
TECH Addict

All right my childred! Lets please tone down the sexual content on here and just get busy with the racing. ......... where did I go wrong? Oh and video next time!!
Old 03-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Teching In

It took me so long to make up my mind because I knew you had your bitch with you and didn't want to embarass you in front of her. I wonder what she's thinking? You pick on a car thats minding its own business and taunt if for a few minutes then it lines up with you and smokes you. You talked all that **** for all that time, and lost. End of story.
Well I'm the bitch your talking about sooo... If you thought what you did would embarass me, then I'll be laughing...haha If your wondering what I'm thinking, I'll go ahead and tell you... I've been waiting a year for you to be man enough to race David but you wouldn't ever step up and you barely did last night... and if you call that smoking someone then you must not win very much. I think it's the other way around, maybe it's you that didn't want to get embarassed in front of your "BITCH"... and no one picked on you or taunted you, so admit you've been hiding all this time and now that you got one little stretch of a race you really think you won??? a real race starts from a stop BIATCH and I doubt very seriously that you have enough guts to do it twice... I'm just warning you now, next time it won't even be close... you'll be kissing our SS...
Old 03-19-2005, 05:48 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Ms.Stang
Well I'm the bitch your talking about sooo... If you thought what you did would embarass me, then I'll be laughing...haha If your wondering what I'm thinking, I'll go ahead and tell you... I've been waiting a year for you to be man enough to race David but you wouldn't ever step up and you barely did last night... and if you call that smoking someone then you must not win very much. I think it's the other way around, maybe it's you that didn't want to get embarassed in front of your "BITCH"... and no one picked on you or taunted you, so admit you've been hiding all this time and now that you got one little stretch of a race you really think you won??? a real race starts from a stop BIATCH and I doubt very seriously that you have enough guts to do it twice... I'm just warning you now, next time it won't even be close... you'll be kissing our SS...
Hey Brittany! Welcome to the "southern" site hehehe.
Old 03-19-2005, 07:31 PM
TECH Fanatic

you sure do know how to flap them jaws. why dont you ride with me tonight on patton and i'll put those things to good use.

haha I leave for awhile and it gets good in here!!!

-Sly
Old 03-20-2005, 12:23 AM
Teching In

Lol.....Good Stuff
Old 03-20-2005, 11:34 AM
On The Tree

So now that we got that over with after more than a year lets all be friends!