Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

ATTN: Moto-Mafia

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 03:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ATTN: Moto-Mafia

It seems that you have a huge thing about complaining here.

I just wanted to say that the guys in here are NOT BAD. I have met many of them now and can personaly vouch for them. I am sorry your thread was taken over by a *** in a red SS who thinks he is king ****. It sucks that your thread had to get locked and someone was banned.

I strongly suggest you give these guys another chance as they were put in a bad situation from your first thread. Also watch out with all the **** you are talking. It seems like you have a 9 second ls1 you are building if you are lipping off to the 12 and 13 second members. There is ALWAYS someone faster....

Cliff notes:

Everyone in the Southern section are nice people willing to help. You need to calm down, and give everyone another chance. Just because your thread was hi-jacked does not mean for you to hate on everyone and the rest of the world because if it.

Gray
Old 05-03-2005, 04:49 PM
Staging Lane

Also watch out with all the **** you are talking? no time to sit on the computer with you 12 and 13 sec guys all be in the garage! see ya at the track
Old 05-03-2005, 05:06 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And this ******* wanted people to help him? Yeah......sounds like the kind of guy I want to be friends with.

Congrats on having a fast car. Too bad about the personality thing.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:27 PM
12 Second Club

When you first posted a thread begging for help with a header install, one of the simplest mods BTW, I was the FIRST person to recommend someone for you. I recommended 3 of the best people around to do so: Craig, Jason, & Ken. I recommended Craig first because he is good, works for cheap and needed the money. Ken & Jason are the best around but are swamped. You wanted free help from people who have never met you in your life. And if I am not mistaken, several volunteered to do so.

A header install is so easy, its pathetic to see that you were BEGGING for help doing it. You insult me and my cars because they are LT1s and because my Vette runs 12s. FWIW, it ran that on stock tires, traction control on and a 2.59 rear end. But who cares. I have developed great friendships with most of the people in this section and would go out of my way to help them, BECAUSE I KNOW THEM PERSONALLY! Ben, Nick, Chris, Steve, Penny, Blake, Bobby, Mike....too many to list. You DEMAND someone help you with an easy 3-5 hour mod most people can do by themselves when noone knows who the hell you are.

How would you feel if a stranger knocked on your door and asked to take a **** in your house?
Old 05-03-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by METALBEAST
How would you feel if a stranger knocked on your door and asked to take a **** in your house?
OMG..Thats the funniest **** Ive ever heard...
Old 05-03-2005, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

looks like moto mafia is going to be another thacker (a stupid bitch) you said you are going to be in the garage i guess you are king ****. hey jeff just let it go this guy is a *** you got a problem bring it to me send me a pm bitch
Old 05-03-2005, 06:02 PM
Staging Lane

Why dont you guys come down to park and ride ????? tonight maby??
Old 05-03-2005, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

I am done with this thread. Good luck with your car.
Old 05-03-2005, 06:23 PM
TECH Veteran

When you first posted a thread begging for help with a header install, one of the simplest mods BTW, I was the FIRST person to recommend someone for you. I recommended 3 of the best people around to do so: Craig, Jason, & Ken. I recommended Craig first because he is good, works for cheap and needed the money. Ken & Jason are the best around but are swamped. You wanted free help from people who have never met you in your life. And if I am not mistaken, several volunteered to do so.

A header install is so easy, its pathetic to see that you were BEGGING for help doing it. You insult me and my cars because they are LT1s and because my Vette runs 12s. FWIW, it ran that on stock tires, traction control on and a 2.59 rear end. But who cares. I have developed great friendships with most of the people in this section and would go out of my way to help them, BECAUSE I KNOW THEM PERSONALLY! Ben, Nick, Chris, Steve, Penny, Blake, Bobby, Mike....too many to list. You DEMAND someone help you with an easy 3-5 hour mod most people can do by themselves when noone knows who the hell you are.

VERY well said Jeff!!!!!
Old 05-03-2005, 06:29 PM
11 Second Club

I was thinking about making a reply... till I read jeff's i believe he finished it in 1 post.. nicely done
Old 05-03-2005, 07:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Why doesnt everyone take a deep breath and show this guy some southern hospitality..he may have chose his words wrong but he is a LS1 brother and asked for some help..this section has been in turmoil for the last few months..I think the everyone has been dumbed down by the thacker induced BS and we need to stop reacting in such a negitive and hostile manner...I have talked to this guy and he is alright..how about everyone starting over and lets show a little brotherhood and treat eachother the way we would like to be treated..I am not trying to be a preacher but this section as gotten way off the place it needs to be..everyone here is an adult and we all need to calm down and be cool..I say welcome to the new guy..I hope he and all of the rest of the crew will come to Hooters tomorrow nite and lets all start acting like we care about eachother and share some knowledge and talk cars and share with eachother...man it is time for all this crap to stop..I hope to see all of you tomorrow nite a the hooters get together..
Old 05-03-2005, 07:33 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
Why doesnt everyone take a deep breath and show this guy some southern hospitality..he may have chose his words wrong but he is a LS1 brother and asked for some help..this section has been in turmoil for the last few months..I think the everyone has been dumbed down by the thacker induced BS and we need to stop reacting in such a negitive and hostile manner...I have talked to this guy and he is alright..how about everyone starting over and lets show a little brotherhood and treat eachother the way we would like to be treated..I am not trying to be a preacher but this section as gotten way off the place it needs to be..everyone here is an adult and we all need to calm down and be cool..I say welcome to the new guy..I hope he and all of the rest of the crew will come to Hooters tomorrow nite and lets all start acting like we care about eachother and share some knowledge and talk cars and share with eachother...man it is time for all this crap to stop..I hope to see all of you tomorrow nite a the hooters get together..

You got it boss. And I think the main point Steve is trying to make with this post is...

FREE ROUND OF BEER WEDNESDAY ON STEVE
Old 05-03-2005, 07:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think the main point of this thread is that Steve is...
Old 05-03-2005, 07:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Jeff I dont want to be and will not be anyones boss..It is time for the section to get back to normal and it seems like we are wallowing around in all this negitive crap that has become the norm around here lately..everyone needs to show up at hooters and get it together..this used to be a cool place..
Old 05-03-2005, 07:41 PM
TECH Veteran

Jeff I dont want to be and will not be anyones boss..It is time for the section to get back to normal and it seems like we are wallowing around in all this negitive crap that has become the norm around here lately..everyone needs to show up at hooters and get it together..this used to be a cool place..
"Sounds like group hug time" to quote your favorite phrase
Old 05-03-2005, 07:42 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ss rally red
"Sounds like group hug time" to quote your favorite phrase
Old 05-03-2005, 07:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Geeeze everyone is a comedian these days...
Old 05-03-2005, 07:46 PM
12 Second Club

**tear**tear**
Old 05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
12 Second Club

Geeeze everyone is a comedian these days...

I still love you Steve
Old 05-03-2005, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

I still love you Steve
see...told ya'll....

Quick Reply: ATTN: Moto-Mafia