Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

anybody in beaufort county sc

Old 09-19-2005, 06:54 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anybody in beaufort county sc

just purchased my first ls1 camaro a 98 6m just wanted to no if theres anybody in beaufort -hilton head area.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Possible Bad Trader

Yeah my old car club SCFYB you douchebag! Pull your head out of your a$$!

EDIT: For any of u who think i'm being harsh, this is my little brother.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:01 PM
TECH Addict

haha, its cool. My family and I go to HHI every summer. Awesome place to go. Try and look to some of the Savannah clubs, or check out www.gafba.com
Old 10-13-2005, 09:16 PM
Teching In

Default hhi

I live in HHI, 99 SS M6 here
Old 10-14-2005, 08:10 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by tunedportterror
Yeah my old car club SCFYB you douchebag! Pull your head out of your a$$!

EDIT: For any of u who think i'm being harsh, this is my little brother.

I was gonna say the same thing ... check'em out they usually have things in agusta aiken or columbia ... theres' a small showing from your neck of the woods .. at least the last time I was on there ... might have grow by now. I know bambamz is down there and another guy that used to have a "go-fast" shop ... I had'em put my mac mids ORY and corsa system on and a dyno run they should be doing PCM tunes by now if they're still there
Old 10-15-2005, 06:01 PM
11 Second Club

if you go across the bridge into savannah theres the Coastal Georgia F and Y bodies too. they hang out on saturdays. www.cgfyb.com
Old 10-19-2005, 10:16 PM
Staging Lane

www.SCFYB.com

and while I am at it:

What: A cruise-in at the Quizno's Sub in Bluffton, South Carolina. Owned by F body owner and SCFYB member 2000ArticMan!

Where: Quizno's Sub in Bluffton. Take US 17 towards Bluffton/Hilton Head. Turn on US 278 Towards Hilton head Island. Go down 8 miles to Malphrus Rd and make a right. Quiznos is right in the plaza there where the PetSmart is on the right. (If coming from I95, just get off at exit 8, which is US 278, and take it all the way to Malphrus Rd.)

When: This Saturday, October 22nd at 6:00pm.

Tony (2000ArticMan) is wanting to make this a permanant 4th Saturday of each month fixture on our Schedule, so lets get some participation! It has been a LONG time since the Lowcountry has had a great turnout with members from all over, so lets get it rolling again. I am sure these are going to start out pretty small, but a good time to see old friends or make new ones.

Joe Kool, long time no see.. The shop closed down and will never re-open. BamBamZ and I are still around (but without our cars), but Tim that owned the shop has gone his own way to charleston or something after a lot of people, myself included, had a falling out with him.
Old 10-21-2005, 08:52 AM
On The Tree

That's too bad man. I'm out in Wichita Falls Tx (been out here since jul '03) so that's why I haven't been around. I pop in on SCFYB from time to time just to see how things are going... most of then time I haven't missed much I've got another year or so here then ... well who knows where but 5 years and counting till retirement! What are you guys driving now? I've still got the '98 she needs a little TLC ... smoking like a freight train at high RMP's but out side of that just as strong as the day I drove off your dyno
when I get back home I'll hafta drive down and make one of your meets ... maybe even take you & bambam to McD's again
Old 10-21-2005, 03:02 PM
Staging Lane

We Josh and I both bought bikes. I bought a 1980 HD FLH, he bought a 1991 FXRS. I also have a 72 Chevelle that I have been working on when I have the chance and money. Had plans to be a Pro Touring styled car, but I am broke...LOL...
Meets are over with. seems that a lot of people left on deployments or they got rid of their cars. we are going to start something back up, but just trying to figure out where. Hope to see you sometime when you make it back!
Old 10-24-2005, 03:52 PM
On The Tree

Sweet ... I know the money thing. I've got a chance to get a decent motor for my TA and have a few things done to it "Pre installation" while still running my smoky joe motor but funds are hard to scrape together. Price for teh motor is good and it's been gone through but I'd want to have a cam ... valve job . ls6 pvc pan under the lsX or ls6 intake ... you know .. most of the goodies for a strong motor. no use puttin something in that your gonna have to put or tear apart teh engine bay to upgrade later anyway
I've still got my Volusia, too ... looking to get a bigger bike but it works for now.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Staging Lane

let me know the next time you guys are going to meet.
Old 10-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Staging Lane

I guess it is going to be an "every 4th Saturday" thing at Quizno's. This is the Quizno's near Lowe's, BTW. It is owned by a SCFYB member.
Old 10-27-2005, 11:54 AM
10 Second Club

Check out http://www.carolinarides.com too.
Old 10-27-2005, 01:36 PM
12 Second Club

i dont live there , but speaking from experiance, look out for the highway patrol when your driving your camaro "they dont take kindly to sports cars around there"

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: anybody in beaufort county sc