Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

central and north alabama

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 09:16 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DustinWS6
We are still around here, we just have lives outside of cars. You should try it
WOW! Millions of comedians all over the world are out of a job and yet you're still trying to be one... Better not give up your day job.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:33 PM
On The Tree

Anyone goin to be out sat night
Old 08-28-2010, 01:22 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by shhak
WOW! Millions of comedians all over the world are out of a job and yet you're still trying to be one... Better not give up your day job.
Well it's a ******* good thing I'm not a comedian or trying to be one.
Old 08-28-2010, 09:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by DustinWS6
Well it's a ******* good thing I'm not a comedian or trying to be one.
Hey, you know vagisil will help you get rid of that itchy/burning sensation and probably work wonders for your shitty attitude. I'm just sayin....
Old 08-28-2010, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Hey, you know vagisil will help you get rid of that itchy/burning sensation and probably work wonders for your shitty attitude. I'm just sayin....

For somone tryin to start a bussiness around here you sure are doin a good job of pissin potential customers away..... Jus sayin... No one wants to buy parts/ take there cars to somone who think their **** is better than everyone else and is a smart *** that's why none of us deal with crouch.... Cause we need a good stand up shop around and i hope I'm wrong cause I'd like to do bussness with y'all...
Old 08-28-2010, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Wow at all the Shoals area guys.
Old 08-28-2010, 05:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by charlie97z28
For somone tryin to start a bussiness around here you sure are doin a good job of pissin potential customers away..... Jus sayin... No one wants to buy parts/ take there cars to somone who think their **** is better than everyone else and is a smart *** that's why none of us deal with crouch.... Cause we need a good stand up shop around and i hope I'm wrong cause I'd like to do bussness with y'all...
You're right... But if you'll look back, you'll see that Chris and I were just shooting the **** and your boy took the first shot. I just took one back. Then he had to get all pissy about it. If the guy can't take a joke, these car forums definitely isn't somewhere he needs to be.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Teching In

Who is none of us? Alot of people deal with crouch. The man goes out of his way to help people. Spots people Money for thier parts till they can pay. There is not many places that does that. He is not a LS guy he's old school muscle and mustangs.
Old 08-28-2010, 08:24 PM
On The Tree

times 2
Old 08-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Teching In

Brewer. Better get that slow ride a moving, Ever since we started talking about my OLD 99 Z. I had to go buy another car to play with.
Attached Thumbnails central and north alabama-dccd50bc_86eb_40e9_a05c_98b0ff776bb2_205.jpg   central and north alabama-b2b7b736_0413_4b3d_9e30_093549b38479_319.jpg   central and north alabama-dsc04876.jpg  
Old 08-28-2010, 09:56 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by on 3
Who is none of us? Alot of people deal with crouch. The man goes out of his way to help people. Spots people Money for thier parts till they can pay. There is not many places that does that. He is not a LS guy he's old school muscle and mustangs.
We must be talkin bout two different people because I ain't found anybody that ain't his buddy or in his little group that says anything good about him your right he go out of his way to rip you off with junk... That's why I hope shhak gets his place goin good and actually meet
him and get on good bases with him cause I got a big build i want to start and need all the input and ideas i can get. Because i want give crouch a dime of mine.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:13 PM
Teching In

We must be talkin bout two different people because I ain't found anybody that ain't his buddy or in his little group that says anything good about him your right he go out of his way to rip you off with junk... That's why I hope shhak gets his place goin good and actually meet
him and get on good bases with him cause I got a big build i want to start and need all the input and ideas i can get. Because i want give crouch a dime of mine.
Yeah I'm friends with him. Put it this way David sales used parts u get what u paid for. If you want the good stuff than pay up and get it New.

And There is no GOOD shop around here. If you want a real shop go to ATL. or a big city.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Teching In

and to the guy that says he has the fastest street car or is building the fastest street car in the shoals needs to check his self. There is a bunch of sleeping giants out there.
Old 08-28-2010, 10:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

beams was that you pulling into logans last night?if so the car sounded mean.
i wish it would quit raining on saterday nights.i look forward to them all week
shhak is gonna have the fastest street car in three states,cause he told me so.j/k
Old 08-28-2010, 11:18 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by on 3
and to the guy that says he has the fastest street car or is building the fastest street car in the shoals needs to check his self. There is a bunch of sleeping giants out there.
LOL! Yeah, I know all about those sleeping giants. But the old setup held it's own quite well and it was only half the hp as the new setup and on a completely stock suspension. It went 6.40's regularly on a shitty track and 6.20's on a little better track before...

While we're on that subject, who/what do you guys think is the fastest "street" car in the Shoals area? No smack talk intended, I just want to know what everyone thinks.

As for Crouch...I deal with him almost every day. Probably done over $100,000 in business with him this year alone. I've never had a problem dealing with him. You guys just buy a used part for 40% of the price of a new one and expect to get a new one...
Old 08-29-2010, 09:59 AM
Teching In

LOL! Yeah, I know all about those sleeping giants. But the old setup held it's own quite well and it was only half the hp as the new setup and on a completely stock suspension. It went 6.40's regularly on a shitty track and 6.20's on a little better track before...

While we're on that subject, who/what do you guys think is the fastest "street" car in the Shoals area? No smack talk intended, I just want to know what everyone thinks.

As for Crouch...I deal with him almost every day. Probably done over $100,000 in business with him this year alone. I've never had a problem dealing with him. You guys just buy a used part for 40% of the price of a new one and expect to get a new one...
For the fastest street cars. Well my Z with a stock block LS1 went sub 6's and high 5's 1/8. And I wasn't the fastest.
My last run in the car before I sold it to a guy in Bham went.
9.XX @ 136 MPH 1.38 60' in the 1/4
Old 08-29-2010, 10:15 AM
Teching In

We're planning to go REAL low 8's in the quarter. The motor combo has been 7.60's but that was with a lot more weight reduction than what I'm doing.
Old 08-29-2010, 10:35 AM
Teching In

Man, some of you guys have no sense of humor.....

Shannon (shhak) and I, just get on here and joke around with you guys because you guys are all local and we know most of you....

As far as Crouch and a shop goes....it's been said before....you get what you pay for..Crouch will do you right if you let him do you right...Like Shannon said, you can't pay 40% the cost of something and expect it to be brand new...just doesn't work that way..

You guys get tore up all over some joking and bs that another member said, then want to throw out punch lines towards that man and his shop when you didn't even have a dog in the race to begin with.....sounds like you guys are the customers a shop doesn't need anyways...
Old 08-29-2010, 11:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

ive never been ripped off by crouch,the parts i bought from him was ok(hood and tires).but ive had a couple buddys that crouch tryed to screw on two different set of wheels.with that being said he will get a shitty rep.i would buy from him again on certain things like tires,but theres no way id buy something like a motor from him on his word.its fine if yall dont want my buisness i order 99.99%of all my stuff off line and i install all my own parts anyway,but i would like to get stuff at a better price.
btw when and where is this shop gonna open up?
Old 08-29-2010, 11:46 AM
Teching In

We're planning to go REAL low 8's in the quarter. The motor combo has been 7.60's but that was with a lot more weight reduction than what I'm doing.
What are you running?

Quick Reply: central and north alabama