Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

American Pit Bulls (BLUE)

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well ill tell you what they start trying me and they mess up and bite someone there not gonna like what happens !!! And im dead serious about that. Once they get the taste of it no changing them than. Unless that person provokes them into doing it they won't like the outcome! I love them to death but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Jimmy
Old 12-11-2006, 06:34 PM
Staging Lane

Not trying to be picky or anything OOWhiteta but with prices that high, do your dogs come with any kind of contracts or guarantees? What does your dogs weigh?
Old 12-11-2006, 07:45 PM
On The Tree

My brother usually deals with selling them. But, I can get with him and find out. I think you get a cert. of health. I know we get them checkd at the vet. To see if anythings wrong with them I always am the one that does that. But, my male is 65-70 pounds. My female when not carring a little or nursing is 80-85. My male is just lean and cut. My female is fat but muscular. If you check around on the internet you will see other people sell theirs for like $1500 and up!!! I actually think it is a good price for what your getting and their pedigree's. I have been told by a guy here in town that owns a Pit Kennel. That my females ped. is awsome. He wanted to breed her with a top notch dog for just the pick of the litter. His dog is reg. akc and ukc. If you didn't know akc reg. is the hardest to get! The pups just off that dog alone go for 2000 to 2500. I just didn't want to breed with him because he wasn't a BLUE. I know that sounds stupid as hell but that is true. I guess im just weird like that. If you have anymore questions plz ask. I will try to answer them the best I can.

Jimmy
Old 12-12-2006, 01:04 PM
Staging Lane

My male is 65-70 lbs. depending on how much I let him but I try to keep him slim because he is an inside dog. SSinNC don't get so caught up in weight as a male is not supposed to weight more than 75lbs. and a real game male should really be 60. Those big thick dogs normally get whooped by much smaller dogs. It's just for show! 00WhiteTA - my male is AKC and UKC reg.
Old 12-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Staging Lane

No I sure don't get caught up in weight..I was just curious. My male weighs 50lbs with no conditioning. I've brought him down to 45lbs exercising him. If I knew how to post pics of him on here I would to show you what he looks like at around 48lbs. But alas i'm not to computer savvy.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:39 PM
On The Tree

Well my dogs get nothing but the ocassional walk and I play with them everyday after work. But no weight training or anything. Was gonna put my male in it but decided not to.

Jimmy
Old 12-12-2006, 07:41 PM
On The Tree

That's awsome 1999ws6 you have you a good pedigree!!!!! You should breed him!!!
Old 12-12-2006, 11:48 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1999ws6
Cool dogs! I have had 3 total and I currently have a brindle AmStaff. I think it's funny though that eveyone has their own spin on them like blues, reds, gatormouth, gotti etc... I mean if you take 2 blue dogs they will have blue puppies that does not mean that they will be any better than 2 browns. AKC and UKC papers which are the only papers that matter will not say anything about a gatormouth, gotti, blah blah... just that they are pure bread. For instance my brindle male has a 24'' round head so i could claim thet he is somthing extra.
are you stupid the only papers that matter are a.d.b.a thats where you find the real a.p.b.t reg at ukc and akc are not real pitts so you want to talk **** you might want to know what you are talking about and for your info a real pit is some where between 35 to 55 # and 13" to 22" akc and ukc are amstaffs
Old 12-13-2006, 01:42 PM
Staging Lane

onebadbird96 - you just keep thinking that. Do you know that the only people that reconize the a.d.b.t. are themselfs. And the height of 13" to 22" is correct however the weight is NOT you telling me they top out at 55lbs. Also amstaffs and pitbulls are the same thing. My dog is actually dual registered as both. The Amstaffs are just what they have to be called in order to show because no one wants to show against pitbulls because of the hype about them being killer dogs. Man do your research before you start mouthing off about what you think you know. The samller Staffordshire terriors are the 13" and 35lb dog. They are of the same liniage but not pits/amstaffs. By the way the ADBA was created years after the AKC/UKC but they are the end all. What a joke! The ADBA was created because the AKC would not regeister their dogs because they were not in breed standards so they created their own registery. With all this being said the Amstaffs are supposed to be a more gentle line than say an ADBA pit because they have been bread for years to be show dogs rather than say some idiot breeding a mother to a son in a back yard to create a fighting game breed dog. Seriously look up facts. Read so books and then speak to me about what you think you know. By the way look up the average sale of a dog that is AKC/UKC dual registered and then one that is only ADBA. I'll give you guess as to the one that sells higher And you are calling me stupid
Old 12-13-2006, 02:39 PM
TECH Regular

**Comment deleted due to racist comments. Do not make racist references again or we will suspend your privileges for 6 months.**

ADMIN
Old 12-13-2006, 02:51 PM
12 Second Club

Very constructive comments you got there...
Old 12-13-2006, 02:51 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,238 Likes on 789 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

I deleted his comments, we don't allow any derogatory racist comments.

ADMIN
Old 12-13-2006, 03:11 PM
TECH Regular

ok what ever u.k.cand a.k.c are not real pits if you dont think that floks show pits you are wrong a.d.b.a has shows all the time and if you ask around with real dogmen they will tell you that the show dog is more aggersive at humans then a game breed dog so if you want to bash how they are breed then the shity one to own would be show dogs i never said anything about the dogs i just said that akc /ukc are not the best known reg in fact if its the same why does the ukc have both( pit bull and am staff) up against each other in the same class see i know more then you think i do i have been breeding dogs for the last 5 years and my dad has been doing it for the last 20 so you might want to know more about what you are talking about befor you go bashing a blood line
Old 12-13-2006, 03:16 PM
Staging Lane

Actually they go more for the dogs you have because they want them to fight. And just so you know we have videos of my line hunting hogs too. In the mists of me schooling you on the dog do you really think that I don't know what they were breed to do? You will normally only find a black guy(not going to repeat what you said) with a dog that is ADBA because AKC/UKC is much harder to come by. In your last post you just showed your intelligence level as well as not being able to defeat what I posted earlier so I'm done with this. Have a great day thinking that you are right but if you look it up as I have you will know that you are wrong but never admit it on this board. Just think about what you are saying. An ADBA dog is better than a duel registered AKC/UKC dog that can have it's pedigree traced back futher because the AKC/UKC has exsisted long and has way more defined breed standards and would not except the original dogs of the ADBA which is why they created it.
Old 12-13-2006, 03:22 PM
TECH Regular

ok so with the akc how far back can you go seeing how you want to take me to school
Old 12-13-2006, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

Actually 1999ws6 is correct! Everything he has said is true. But only thing I don't agree with is that A.K.C. from what I have always been told if the best. With A.K.C. you can go back to the original dog that created the breed. However many geneations that might be! Not to hurt your feelings man but he is right!

Jimmy
Old 12-13-2006, 04:41 PM
Staging Lane

Dude all these registries have their flaws, it is based on the honor system. A breeder can breed any two types of dogs and send in the papers he wants to. For example say a stray english bulldog stuck one of your females accidently. You could send in the papers saying that your purebred male was the sire of the pups...Who would know the difference. Only you. And another thing a great pedigree don't make the dog worthy of breeding. There have been many dogs in the history of this breed that had great pedigrees, but were curs none the less. If you truly want to learn about this breed check out this site....tons of info http://www.game-dog.com
Old 12-13-2006, 05:15 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
I deleted his comments, we don't allow any derogatory racist comments.

ADMIN
And you thought I was making this up when I said racist stuff is a big no-no here....
Old 12-13-2006, 09:18 PM
On The Tree

SSinNC are you talking to me?

Jimmy
Old 12-13-2006, 09:37 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 00WHITETA
SSinNC are you talking to me?

Jimmy

I was talking to whoever thought that one registry is better than the other.

Quick Reply: American Pit Bulls (BLUE)