Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

American Pit Bulls (BLUE)

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 11:01 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

onebadbird96 - you really need to do some research man if you think the A.D.B.A. is the end all then you sir are a dumb ***. Dogs have evolved as well as people have over the last 200 years and the breed is bigger now than it used to be just as the averaged size man gets bigger as time goes on. If you really think that Ron's dogs posted above are not real pits because they weigh more than 55lbs. then once again you are a dumb *** and I know why people like to have little 35lb pits(to fight). As stated eariler all these registeries have their faults but the ADBA is a younger registery than the AKC and these dogs do not sell for as much as one that is AKC/UKC dual registered as a pitbull and amstaff. You just can not dispute this, it's a fact. You might have some really great dogs I have not seen them and don't know but damn man give it a rest already as what you are saying is just not true. The only reason the ADBA even exists is because the AKC/UKC would not register their dogs way back in the day so they created their own registery. This once again is a fact, look it up. That is why so many pitbull owners belive the ADBA is the **** because it pretty much was started by owners of pits rejected by the AKC. Look it up man what I'm saying is true I can give you the name of the book I'm reading and the author tomorrow as the book is at my house right now.
Old 12-18-2006, 03:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by SSinNC
Onebadbird96 is right about Mr. Colby being one of the first people to import this breed to america in the late 1800's. Just google colby's pinscher.
thanks SSinNC some folks want to tink they know what they are talking about but they dont and if the a.d.b.a was started because the a.k.c would not reg some ones dog doesnt that mean all dog would not be reg by them
Old 12-18-2006, 03:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by badjuju342
And onebadbird96 is also about one ******* step from getting his *** banned . This is your last warning , DO NOT use that term again!
im sorry but if you ask anyone who knows anythig about pits they will tell you that thats what kind off dogs this guy has and look to that dick that thinks i fight my dogs thats none of your business.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:25 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

And I WILL ban you if you use that word on here again , plain and simple . One of the owners of this site told you not to use that term the first you did and you did it again. This is a car site and as he told you , it is not wanted here. There's even a sticky at the top of this forum that's pretty clear about it. I let a lot of things slide , but that isn't one of them.
Old 12-18-2006, 07:44 PM
On The Tree

Alright man you keep thinking that. But, when im selling my puppies for 950 to 1250 im just gonna laugh my *** off because I know mine are worth more than yours!!!!!! I think that is the real reason why you started calling my dogs out because I get more for them and they probably look better than yours also. Go try and SCREW someone elses sell up JACK ***! Quit posting on this thread.

And MOD sorry you had to do this on my thread, just ban him from the thread and all will go well. I don't mind if he reads it just not to be able to post anything!

Thanks
Jimmy
Old 12-18-2006, 08:04 PM
TECH Regular

dude i dont care how much you sale your dogs for and your dogs looking better than mine i dont think so your dogs are way to big if you think your dogs look better than mine come on down to ga and we will see i bet my dogs are more game than yours if you think that we can find out about that too so if you want to come down here my phone number can be given to you really easly so pm me if you want to you might have the bigger dog but you sure as hell dont have the one with the most gameness
Old 12-18-2006, 08:47 PM
On The Tree

So pretty much you just told everyone that you fight your dogs. Sorry im not down for that! I believe in loving my dogs and treating them right, NOT FIGHTING THEM!!!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:04 PM
TECH Regular

no im sorry i just said i have a real pit not a waana be amstaff ***** like i said i hunt hogs with my dog and if you ask anyone who does that the only way to see if your dog is game enough is to scratch your dog
Old 12-18-2006, 09:13 PM
TECH Regular

and if you dont think that is true just ask SSinNC and 1999ws6

Last edited by onebadbird96; 12-18-2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old 12-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 1999ws6
onebadbird96 - you really need to do some research man if you think the A.D.B.A. is the end all then you sir are a dumb ***. Dogs have evolved as well as people have over the last 200 years and the breed is bigger now than it used to be just as the averaged size man gets bigger as time goes on. If you really think that Ron's dogs posted above are not real pits because they weigh more than 55lbs. then once again you are a dumb *** and I know why people like to have little 35lb pits(to fight). As stated eariler all these registeries have their faults but the ADBA is a younger registery than the AKC and these dogs do not sell for as much as one that is AKC/UKC dual registered as a pitbull and amstaff. You just can not dispute this, it's a fact. You might have some really great dogs I have not seen them and don't know but damn man give it a rest already as what you are saying is just not true. The only reason the ADBA even exists is because the AKC/UKC would not register their dogs way back in the day so they created their own registery. This once again is a fact, look it up. That is why so many pitbull owners belive the ADBA is the **** because it pretty much was started by owners of pits rejected by the AKC. Look it up man what I'm saying is true I can give you the name of the book I'm reading and the author tomorrow as the book is at my house right now.

Rons dogs are not American Pitbull Terriers, they are American Staffordshire Terriers and they are quite beautiful for amstaffs
Old 12-18-2006, 09:20 PM
TECH Regular

yes i agree
Old 12-18-2006, 09:27 PM
On The Tree

Why do you have to hate on everybody else's dogs? Are you jealous that you don't have a good looking dog like that? Your acting like a little kid. Just shut up and go sit in the corner.

Jimmy
Old 12-18-2006, 09:30 PM
12 Second Club

some people can fight over anything
Old 12-18-2006, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

Yes that can and it is getting ridiculous(sp)!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

00whiteta: might want to put an ad in the for sale section

mods: please lock the thread

just my 2 cents
Old 12-18-2006, 10:11 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00WHITETA
Why do you have to hate on everybody else's dogs? Are you jealous that you don't have a good looking dog like that? Your acting like a little kid. Just shut up and go sit in the corner.

Jimmy
dude i told you if you want to see who has the best looking and best dog come and find out look stop talking **** or come find out you must not have **** cuz you still got the pups so they must not be worht a ****
Old 12-19-2006, 07:51 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Originally Posted by landstuhltaylor
00whiteta: might want to put an ad in the for sale section

mods: please lock the thread

just my 2 cents
Good idea, done.
Old 12-19-2006, 06:37 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

To the thread starter : please start a new thread. To other posters:Let's keep the illegal activities like dog fighting out of it along with terms that are pretty much not gonna be allowed on any site I know of out of it.

Quick Reply: American Pit Bulls (BLUE)