Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

American Pit Bulls (BLUE)

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 11:45 PM
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SSinNC
Dude all these registries have their flaws, it is based on the honor system. A breeder can breed any two types of dogs and send in the papers he wants to. For example say a stray english bulldog stuck one of your females accidently. You could send in the papers saying that your purebred male was the sire of the pups...Who would know the difference. Only you. And another thing a great pedigree don't make the dog worthy of breeding. There have been many dogs in the history of this breed that had great pedigrees, but were curs none the less. If you truly want to learn about this breed check out this site....tons of info http://www.game-dog.com
Actually, anyone who wanted to contest your litter could file a claim with the registry and you would be required to provide a DNA test to validate your litter

It is known that Amstaffs are typically less aggressive due to their breedings over the years. Amstaffs are usually bred for temperment/show Vs fighting/game dogs.... I own two AKC/UKC Amstaffs. My male weighs in at 68lbs and my female at 62lbs and both are as lovable to people/animals as any golden retriever would be.... Ill see if I can find some pics to post.

Feel free to check out my mothers website @ www.RiversEdgeAmstaffs.com if you have the time. She breeds some awesome dogs!!

This is my male Hi-Roller

This is my female Chevy

This is their "mom" when they were pups (My son as well )

One more shot

Last edited by Ron@Vengeance; 12-13-2006 at 11:54 PM.
Old 12-14-2006, 01:36 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh god lord yall, give it up and let the man sell his puppies!
Old 12-14-2006, 05:00 AM
Staging Lane

Yes I know someone "could " contest your breeding, but all I was trying to do is give an example of how flawed these registries can be.

And by the way you have some beautiful dogs there Ron.

Last edited by SSinNC; 12-14-2006 at 05:11 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 08:19 AM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Ron@Vengeance
This is my male Hi-Roller
Dude! He's grown up a lot, wow! I remember when he was a little puppy, beautiful dog!
Old 12-14-2006, 08:36 AM
FormerVendor

Yea man, he keeps growing... Hes 68lbs of lovable dumbass
Old 12-14-2006, 09:41 AM
Staging Lane

Ron those are some beautiful dogs man! And you are right in everything you said. That is why I went with the Amstaff line as well. Great dogs!

00WhiteTA - Sorry to get your post off topic but atleast it's been at the top for a few days and we have informed some people about the facts

Last edited by 1999ws6; 12-14-2006 at 09:46 AM.
Old 12-14-2006, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

You know I actually don't mind it. It has been at the top so if someone was interested they would have pmed me by now. But, I don't agree with the reg. comment. It is know that a.k.c. is the best of best. It goes back to the original dog!!! If that don't mean it is plz tell me why. Not trying to get at anyone just wondering. If you have a a.k.c. reg. dog vs a u.k.c. dog (if they have the same build meaning dog the same size) the a.k.c. will go for more money any day!! That is if the person buying the dog know anything about it!

Jimmy
Old 12-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Launching!

my dog had puppies last night. 3 male 3 female. all look solid blue pits... we will see as the weeks go on.
Old 12-16-2006, 12:33 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by shkettle
my dog had puppies last night. 3 male 3 female. all look solid blue pits... we will see as the weeks go on.
are your dogs a.k.c or what let me know
Old 12-16-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00WHITETA
You know I actually don't mind it. It has been at the top so if someone was interested they would have pmed me by now. But, I don't agree with the reg. comment. It is know that a.k.c. is the best of best. It goes back to the original dog!!! If that don't mean it is plz tell me why. Not trying to get at anyone just wondering. If you have a a.k.c. reg. dog vs a u.k.c. dog (if they have the same build meaning dog the same size) the a.k.c. will go for more money any day!! That is if the person buying the dog know anything about it!

Jimmy
dude what do you mean you can go back to the original dog? thats what a pedigree is for you can get one that goes as far back as you want
Old 12-16-2006, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

As far as I know you can only go back 7 generations on a U.K.C. reg. dog. A.K.C. you can go back to the original dog that started that bloodline!!!!! 7 generations is the biggest option that im aware of from U.K.C.
Old 12-16-2006, 06:23 PM
TECH Regular

well like i said u.k.c sucks i have a.d.b.a reg dog and you can go back up to like 12 years. there is no way you can get a pedigree that goes back to the original dog that started that bloodline. the bloodline is way to old to get a pedigree that long. so you might want to go blow smoke up some one else ***. how long have you been breeding for ?
Old 12-16-2006, 10:32 PM
On The Tree

Hey JACK ***, I never said my dogs were A.K.C. reg. so shut the hell up!!!!!
Alls I was saying is that A.K.C. can trace back to the original dog and no other registry can. Learn your facts before your start talking **** that you have no idea about!!!! Also, a.d.b.a really isn't all that good of a registry didn't wana say anything earlier about it because it wasn't my place to hurt your feeling but now your underminding me so it is!!!! I think you need to research alittle before talking about stuff you have no idea about!!! Basically A.D.B.A. is just a dual registry and that's it!!! Or you just saying **** you have heard or actually have read? Sounds like to me people are filling you up with bullshit lies about your dogs and your believing it and comming on here thinking you know it all. IT TURNS OUT YOU DON'T KNOW ****!!! Not saying I do but, I know enough to get by. Also you said in the post before this that any reg. can go back to the original dog and now your saying it can't? Which one is it? You need to think before you talk.

Jimmy
Old 12-16-2006, 11:20 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Y'all need to chill a bit here before it gets
Old 12-17-2006, 11:40 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 00WHITETA
Basically A.D.B.A. is just a dual registry and that's it!!! Also you said in the post before this that any reg. can go back to the original dog and now your saying it can't? Which one is it? You need to think before you talk.
ok for one i never said that any reg can go back to the original dog thats to far back you can get a ped that goes back so far and thats it . and how is the a.d.b.a just a dual registry cuz there are more dogs that i know of that are real pits and reg with a.d.b.a and not the u.k.c as TERM DELETED FOR GENERAL STUPIDITY so if you want to go back to the first pit in the u.s.a it was a colby dog and if you know any thing about pits you know that and they were about 35-55#'s not that bigg *** 70-85# bull **** you got the real pit is 35-55#'s not 703 dogs so if you want to get down to it you dont have **** if you want to talk to a real dog man go talk to jerry holcomb and james crenshaw so now who dont know waht they are talking about.
thanks,
jeremy

Last edited by badjuju342; 12-18-2006 at 08:15 AM.
Old 12-17-2006, 02:27 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by onebadbird96
dude what do you mean you can go back to the original dog? thats what a pedigree is for you can get one that goes as far back as you want
Originally Posted by onebadbird96
well like i said u.k.c sucks i have a.d.b.a reg dog and you can go back up to like 12 years. there is no way you can get a pedigree that goes back to the original dog that started that bloodline. the bloodline is way to old to get a pedigree that long. so you might want to go blow smoke up some one else ***. how long have you been breeding for ?
Than what does that say??? Looks like to me you don't know what your talking about.
I'm sorry, but plz keep this bs out my thread im tired of arguing with you about it! It makes me look like a bad guy and im trying to sell some puppies.

Thanks
Jimmy
Old 12-17-2006, 07:41 PM
Launching!

the puppies are adba
Old 12-17-2006, 07:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 45 Likes on 26 Posts

girls lets settle down. we dont need to know how big your e-***** are.
Old 12-18-2006, 05:19 AM
Staging Lane

Onebadbird96 is right about Mr. Colby being one of the first people to import this breed to america in the late 1800's. Just google colby's pinscher.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:14 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

And onebadbird96 is also about one ******* step from getting his *** banned . This is your last warning , DO NOT use that term again!

Quick Reply: American Pit Bulls (BLUE)