Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Huge Part out. It's going bye-bye

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2006, 11:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

Default Huge Part out. It's going bye-bye

I hate to do it guys... but priorities.
ALL PARTS ARE WITH CAR, in 30650 ZIP CODE, MADISON GA -- ANYTHING STILL LISTED IS STILL FOR SALE

Huge Part Out Sale... to make a long story short, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my camaro. It's dearer to me then anything, but at this point in life my interests have changed, going to the desert in February, and don't have the time to dedicate to it. I'm sure I'll get back in the market, but not now. Completely parting car out. Some items shippable, others will have to be picked up. Everything less then retail, every suspension piece in 100% NEW UNUSED CONDITION, only fit onto car unless marked otherwise. All suspension parts are powdercoated RED unless marked otherwise.
PAYPAL, CASH or MO

BMR K-Member # 27-KM002 for LT1 with built-in Motor mounts and factory power steering rack. Paid $500, you pay $430 pick up or pay shipping (this is very large and somewhat heavy)

Moser 12 Bolt, Assembled and READY TO GO. 3.73 gears, 33 spline, full spool. Factory width for factory brakes. No ABS. Painted black with chrome cover and 1350 yoke. ZERO miles, beautiful condition. $1850 you pick it up

Weld 15x3.5 Pro-Star skinnies with newer 165R15 radial tires. The skinnies have seen better days, these I bought used, and used for a bit. Tires are almost new, but wheels are older. Some polishing would bring em back to life though, 6.5/10. $200 with tires and spacers. Pick up or pay to ship. Have some non-pristine lugs to go with them as well.

T-Tops - $150, you pay shipping.

ALL BODY PANELS ARE COVERED IN A LAYER OF DUST AND POLLEN BUT CAN BE EASILY CLEANED
Car is Medium Patriot Red, will part with body pieces, but shipping may be an issue on some. Make a reasonable offer. Front clip paint is damaged, but clip is fine. All other body pieces are fine. Hood is a suncoast SS hood, never fit my car that great, but my car's been hit in the front so who knows, your results may vary. Hand-painted black berger panel looks decent. Rest is fresh shop-quality paint. Painted in winter 2004 by Tony Hunter at Buford Auto Plaza, Buford GA.

Up for grabs:

Hood (Asking 350 for hoodPENDING SALE), Front Bumper, headlights+bracket etc, taillights, corner lenses, both fenders, doors (power), mirrors, z28 wing, trunklid, berger panel PENDING SALE, rear bumperPENDING SALE, and whatever else is strippable. Misc. Interior panels. car is being parted completely.

Everything must go by end of January.
C.bergevine1@us.army.mil

Last edited by DietCoke; 12-16-2006 at 07:38 PM.
Old 12-12-2006, 05:17 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ill take the fron shocks and springs. i might take the complete set. my # 205-292-2491
Old 12-12-2006, 06:58 AM
TECH Apprentice

Are u willing to work on the 12 bolt price? And good luck selling everything man, I'll let some of my LT1 buddies know and they might pick some stuff up.
Old 12-12-2006, 07:32 AM
Banned

WoW!!!

Sorry to see a known man sell his stuff. (I know the feeling)

Good luck...... good f#ckin' luck. ~Joshua
Old 12-12-2006, 10:31 AM
10 Second Club

Silverstang - It's assembled with backing plates, price is pretty firm. It's mint, hasnt even seen gear oil yet. (two qts of synthetic lube come with it though).

Juicedss - The fronts would be ~$15 shipping with the springs, and ~$20 for the whole set. let me know

Joshua - I'm too busy with army stuff to ever have time to work on the car, especially because it isnt with me. Don't have the means for a truck and trailer right now, and I've fallen in love with saturns new turbo roadster, so it's time to do a rearranging of assets to make it happen.
Old 12-12-2006, 11:33 AM
12 Second Club

PM sent.
Old 12-12-2006, 12:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by DietCoke
Silverstang - It's assembled with backing plates, price is pretty firm. It's mint, hasnt even seen gear oil yet. (two qts of synthetic lube come with it though).

Juicedss - The fronts would be ~$15 shipping with the springs, and ~$20 for the whole set. let me know

Joshua - I'm too busy with army stuff to ever have time to work on the car, especially because it isnt with me. Don't have the means for a truck and trailer right now, and I've fallen in love with saturns new turbo roadster, so it's time to do a rearranging of assets to make it happen.

When you get back from camel jockey land just pick up a used Saturn
Sky and put a LS1\2\6\7 in it and have a real car..a turbo 4cyl is a girly car dude..you know that V8s rule..I got to ride in the pontiac soltice (same car as the sky) with a LS7 in it on the hot rod power tour last summer and it was bad *** to the bone..the Sky\Soltice are hot right now and bringing all the money at dealership...but by the time you get back there should be some on the used car lots ..it would make a kool project car...I like tha way the Sky looks myself..good luck with your liquidation sale Chris...
Old 12-12-2006, 12:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thats cool man, I dont have an Fbody yet, but I will soon so I thought it would be nice to have a 12 bolt around just in case. Can't swing that price, sorry it's a good deal, just dont have the cash . I'll pass it along though, maybe someone else can jump on it
Old 12-12-2006, 01:23 PM
Banned

Get a low mile C5 and add a Magnacharger.
Old 12-12-2006, 01:28 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by SilverStang00
Thats cool man, I dont have an Fbody yet, but I will soon so I thought it would be nice to have a 12 bolt around just in case. Can't swing that price, sorry it's a good deal, just dont have the cash . I'll pass it along though, maybe someone else can jump on it

sell you a quick one with a 12bolt in it
Old 12-12-2006, 01:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

what about the adjustable panhard bar in the pic?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

also.. 6spd car? the pedal assembly the same for an ls1?
Old 12-12-2006, 01:34 PM
11 Second Club

How much for the body?
Old 12-12-2006, 02:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by RedHatRdRacer
sell you a quick one with a 12bolt in it
Not able to buy yet, sorry. I have to sell my car first, then save up for a couple of months so I can just buy one, no financing. That sounds like a beast tho so someone will buy it.
Old 12-12-2006, 02:58 PM
9 Second Club

Its not offically for sale, just would if someone came up with say 30K or so
Old 12-12-2006, 03:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
When you get back from camel jockey land just pick up a used Saturn
Sky and put a LS1\2\6\7 in it and have a real car..a turbo 4cyl is a girly car dude..you know that V8s rule..I got to ride in the pontiac soltice (same car as the sky) with a LS7 in it on the hot rod power tour last summer and it was bad *** to the bone..the Sky\Soltice are hot right now and bringing all the money at dealership...but by the time you get back there should be some on the used car lots ..it would make a kool project car...I like tha way the Sky looks myself..good luck with your liquidation sale Chris...

I'm 100% sold on a 2 seater, and double-sold on the sky. I tore one up at the dealership here and fell in love with it. I can swing the 31k for a brand new one optioned how I want it, so I'm going to do that when I get home.

Ba78: The PHR is sold, and its an auto car
Old 12-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Banned

I'm glad you're buying American. Congrats man!
Old 12-12-2006, 04:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'm 100% sold on a 2 seater, and double-sold on the sky. I tore one up at the dealership here and fell in love with it. I can swing the 31k for a brand new one optioned how I want it, so I'm going to do that when I get home.

Ba78: The PHR is sold, and its an auto car

If you had rode in the one with the LS7 in it you would not be thinking about a phuchin 4 cyl Sky except for one to install a LS series engine in it..
Old 12-12-2006, 04:17 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by slt200mph
If you had rode in the one with the LS7 in it you would not be thinking about a phuchin 4 cyl Sky except for one to install a LS series engine in it..

It may come to that eventually, but I'd like to get into road racing as well and this is the way to go for me. I have faith in the LNF though, the skys are putting down 270rwhp with just a cai and a catback. Rediculous motor the ecotec is.
Old 12-13-2006, 10:16 AM
TECH Senior Member

Happy holidays and be careful while your in the sand box dude..good luck with your liquidation sale..FYI I read in Automotive News that GM had over a 30 supply of the Soltice and Sky now that the colder months are here..a couple of months ago these cars were in short supply.you might be able to get a deal on one now..I have an idea on how you can get a great deal on one PM me Chris.

Quick Reply: Huge Part out. It's going bye-bye