Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

To HELL with Georgia.

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2007, 04:15 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
i dont like either team...but i know quite a few people who graduated from GT that really dont make all that much money
OWNED!
Old 08-28-2007, 04:23 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by 2000TurboVert
Its just a fact.. I mean I know it hurts sometimes to get owned, but thats just how the circle of life is.. Its ok man.. You can cry on your buddies shoulder whos standing right beside you trying to figure out why his Homemade Flux Capacitor isnt working......
If you think anything you said "owned" me, that's funny as hell.

We dont need jobs if you know UGA students (EVERYONE HAS A RICH DADDY).. (That was taking a stab at MY OWN SCHOOL)
Mooching off rich people only gets you so far in life. Better to become the rich person.

OWNED!
In case you weren't paying attention, I just owned him.
Old 08-28-2007, 05:37 PM
TECH Regular

Old 08-28-2007, 05:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

NOPE..... We have the better looking wives, better jobs, and we KNOW how to party!!!

Its just a fact.. I mean I know it hurts sometimes to get owned, but thats just how the circle of life is.. Its ok man.. You can cry on your buddies shoulder whos standing right beside you trying to figure out why his Homemade Flux Capacitor isnt working......

By they way... We dont need jobs if you know UGA students (EVERYONE HAS A RICH DADDY).. (That was taking a stab at MY OWN SCHOOL)

you really just should stop trying.... the best thing you have done yet is high five your buddies when they actually say something halfassed..... but hey.. atleast you moved on from talking about taking it in the ***.

I understand its great graduating from UGA, and upon finding out that your degree is equivalent to Charmin Ultra, your dad lets you work for his landscaping company.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:30 PM
Banned

Im pretty sure you go to the GAYEST school in the south..

Proved by the fact that you ACTUALLY HAVE AN ORGANIZATION CALLED

"GLBTQ"

They Gay, Lesbian, Bi-Sexual, Transgendered and question organization"

Ha.. It doesnt get any ******* gayer!!!!!

Dont believe that the organization is true!

http://cyberbuzz.gatech.edu/pride/
Old 08-28-2007, 06:31 PM
Banned

This is an actually Paper Written by a Georgia Tech Student!

To describe Georgia Tech as a party ****-bucket, or perhaps as a languid land of mathematic zombies would be akin to promoting these terms to the arena of respectability. Shitty is an apt term for all parties thrown at Georgia Tech, but a step in that direction runs the risk of never again rising above the scatological. One can safely say, without risk of running into juvenile heckling, that carousing, fun, antics and youthful playfulness go to die at Georgia Tech.

I go to school at Hell on Earth.

What could be worse than a freshmen year at the Georgia Institute of Technology? When 90% of your friends ship off to UGA, notorious for its bars, loose (HOT) women, easy academics and bad *** sports, you’re stuck in a dorm room wishing you could decipher the alphabet soup of Greek letters that supposedly represents math. Allow me to walk you through the typical first 6 weeks of any male student at the Georgia Institute of Technology.

Week 1

You move into your new dorm excited about the prospects of going to college. Starting over, no longer bearing the stigma of ******* that ugly bitch in high school, or thinking about how to borrow Dad’s car for the weekend or bitching about paying for condoms (they’re free at the Student Health Center). Yes, college seems full of prospects, adventures and opportunities. Let’s also not forget that everyone starts with a 4.0! Things can only go up from here.

For years you’ve day dreamed over the wild parties, endless nights and legendary fun of college. This is what you’ve been waiting for. 18 years is about to culminate is an orgy of drinking, sex and belligerence.

GO TECH!

Week 2

Ok, so everyone on your hall is one of the biggest dorks you’ve ever met in your entire life. While at least two people on the hall have yet to be identified in public due to their addiction to some computer game that they plan 23 hours per day, and everyone else seems to have sadly been born without a personality, you’ve decided to branch out from your dorky dorm and make some friends in class.

Calculus obviously holds no possibilities for friendship. First, the staggering lack of girls will shock you into a state of depression that won’t lift until your junior year when you finally just say, “**** IT ALL” and go gay. Second, the men in your calculus class seem to be more concerned with the inner workings of their computer’s hard drive than the inner workings of a standard female vagina.

No friends to be found here.

Moving on to biology we find a surprisingly amazing ratio of males to females (approximately 70% male) and you sit next to the cutest one you can find. While she might have a slight acne problem, and hasn’t been to the gym in a while, who’s perfect? Your standards have already been compromised after not seeing a respectable girl for the past week of your life. So you politely entertain her conversation about how she has 20 tests in one week along with a quiz in every class and a senior thesis due on Thursday of the second week of school for about 2 minutes before you slap her Type-A Bitch personality right in the face for being a blight on society.

No women to be found here.

So you go to your computer science class…

Wait, no one goes to computer science.

After skipping computer science you decide to look for friends at the dining hall. After scanning the crowd for the first week, you’ve had to settle for a table of people you used to beat up in high school just because they looked at you funny. While most college’s chess teams could beat up the kids at your table, you’ve decided to set up shop with them because you’d rather be seen hanging around guys with perpetual acne and odor problems than the group of Magic: The Gathering kids at the opposite end of the cafeteria.

Still friendless. Starting to wonder why you went to Georgia Tech.

Go Jackets?

Week 3

The end of week 3 finally comes and you finally get to go to what you’ve watched on television for your whole life: Your first college football game!

You’ve seen the drunken debauchery on ESPN since you were just old enough to say, “boobies” and have been counting the minutes until you could finally partake in the fanatical activities of COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

And then as you stroll around campus on Saturday looking for a cool tailgating site you realize that the average flag football intramural game seems to bring more excitement and fun than ANY Georgia Tech football game. After attempting to socialize with random tailgaters who give dirty looks anytime you drink a beer, you move on to the football game.

And weep as your team is decimated.

Finally, the seed within begins to germinate. The feelings of loneliness, frustration, disappointment and fatigue finally fester into one singular phrase:

Tuck Fech.

Week 4

You study your *** off for all of your tests that conveniently happen to take place on the same day of the week. You fail every one of them miserably. Walking out of the last test a sense of euphoria overcomes you such as a Buddhist monk achieving total clarity: All actions and work at Tech do not matter. Good grades are not about what you know, rather good grades are about who you know.

This is also about the time of the semester when you realize that it’s never, ever wise to compare answers after a test. No place on the planet will you find so many people coming out of a test with such fundamentally different answers for the same problem.

“Dude, what’d you get for number 3?”

“48 meters per second squared. You?”

“****, I got 19 degrees Celsius.”

“What the ****?”

Yes, what the **** indeed, my friend. Now the realization of the mistake begins to settle in the cockles of your heart. The boiling hatred of everything White and Gold seethes within your very being. In short, you’re now officially a Tech undergrad.

Tuck Fech.

Week 5

No friends. No girls. No parties. No fun. Your high school buddy from UGA calls you up.

You ask, “Dude, what’re you doing tonight?”

“What’s today? Tuesday? After hitting the bong I plan on going to the bar and getting drunker than ****. They take ANY ******’ ID down there! Then I’ll probably take some ***** back to my dorm and **** her like she owes me money. After I’m done with the ***-bucket I’ll probably smoke up again and **** her friend in the ***. You?”

“Man, I’ve got an exciting night lined up. After studying for my calculus test that I have tomorrow, I’ll probably work on some code for CS. If I finish that early enough maybe I can get a jump start on this chemistry homework that’s due at noon tomorrow. If I’m lucky I’ll be able to get some sleep tonight.”

“Dude, I’m sorry. Why the hell did you go to Tech?”

And then it hits you. You have completely forgotten why in the hell you WILLINGLY decided to put yourself through hell for the best years of your life. While you struggle just to make the grade at Tech, all of your high school friends are having the times of their lives drinking every night of the week at UGA. While you sit alone, friendless and bored in a cramped dorm room your high school friends are having more fun than you with infinitely hotter girls in such supply that they throw them away like tissues. While you wither at Tech your friends enter the single greatest moments of their lives.

Week 6

You’re looking at the transfer papers. You’re switching majors. You can’t stand to look at the hump on the back of the female Quasimodo you fucked in one of your classes. Your life is at an all time low.

These are the best years of your life.

This is Tech.

Tuck Fech.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:33 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"GLBTQ"

oh ****! he's back!

WERE YA LOOKIN FOR SOME FRIENDS WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS????
Old 08-28-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned

Written by a guy that actually ATTENDS TECH!~
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gtg885r/6weeks.htm
Old 08-28-2007, 06:36 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ba78ta
oh ****! he's back!

WERE YA LOOKIN FOR SOME FRIENDS WITH SIMILAR INTERESTS????
Nope Wondering why your a member... Humm... Do you like to ??

Or maybe you have ***** and a ****!!! JOIN THE CLUB...EVERYONES DOING IT!
Old 08-28-2007, 06:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

This is an actually Paper Written by a Georgia Tech Student!

To describe Georgia Tech as a party ****-bucket, or perhaps as a languid land of mathematic zombies would be akin to promoting these terms to the arena of respectability. Shitty is an apt term for all parties thrown at Georgia Tech, but a step in that direction runs the risk of never again rising above the scatological. One can safely say, without risk of running into juvenile heckling, that carousing, fun, antics and youthful playfulness go to die at Georgia Tech.

I go to school at Hell on Earth.

What could be worse than a freshmen year at the Georgia Institute of Technology? When 90% of your friends ship off to UGA, notorious for its bars, loose (HOT) women, easy academics and bad *** sports, you’re stuck in a dorm room wishing you could decipher the alphabet soup of Greek letters that supposedly represents math. Allow me to walk you through the typical first 6 weeks of any male student at the Georgia Institute of Technology.

Week 1

You move into your new dorm excited about the prospects of going to college. Starting over, no longer bearing the stigma of ******* that ugly bitch in high school, or thinking about how to borrow Dad’s car for the weekend or bitching about paying for condoms (they’re free at the Student Health Center). Yes, college seems full of prospects, adventures and opportunities. Let’s also not forget that everyone starts with a 4.0! Things can only go up from here.

For years you’ve day dreamed over the wild parties, endless nights and legendary fun of college. This is what you’ve been waiting for. 18 years is about to culminate is an orgy of drinking, sex and belligerence.

GO TECH!

Week 2

Ok, so everyone on your hall is one of the biggest dorks you’ve ever met in your entire life. While at least two people on the hall have yet to be identified in public due to their addiction to some computer game that they plan 23 hours per day, and everyone else seems to have sadly been born without a personality, you’ve decided to branch out from your dorky dorm and make some friends in class.

Calculus obviously holds no possibilities for friendship. First, the staggering lack of girls will shock you into a state of depression that won’t lift until your junior year when you finally just say, “**** IT ALL” and go gay. Second, the men in your calculus class seem to be more concerned with the inner workings of their computer’s hard drive than the inner workings of a standard female vagina.

No friends to be found here.

Moving on to biology we find a surprisingly amazing ratio of males to females (approximately 70% male) and you sit next to the cutest one you can find. While she might have a slight acne problem, and hasn’t been to the gym in a while, who’s perfect? Your standards have already been compromised after not seeing a respectable girl for the past week of your life. So you politely entertain her conversation about how she has 20 tests in one week along with a quiz in every class and a senior thesis due on Thursday of the second week of school for about 2 minutes before you slap her Type-A Bitch personality right in the face for being a blight on society.

No women to be found here.

So you go to your computer science class…

Wait, no one goes to computer science.

After skipping computer science you decide to look for friends at the dining hall. After scanning the crowd for the first week, you’ve had to settle for a table of people you used to beat up in high school just because they looked at you funny. While most college’s chess teams could beat up the kids at your table, you’ve decided to set up shop with them because you’d rather be seen hanging around guys with perpetual acne and odor problems than the group of Magic: The Gathering kids at the opposite end of the cafeteria.

Still friendless. Starting to wonder why you went to Georgia Tech.

Go Jackets?

Week 3

The end of week 3 finally comes and you finally get to go to what you’ve watched on television for your whole life: Your first college football game!

You’ve seen the drunken debauchery on ESPN since you were just old enough to say, “boobies” and have been counting the minutes until you could finally partake in the fanatical activities of COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

And then as you stroll around campus on Saturday looking for a cool tailgating site you realize that the average flag football intramural game seems to bring more excitement and fun than ANY Georgia Tech football game. After attempting to socialize with random tailgaters who give dirty looks anytime you drink a beer, you move on to the football game.

And weep as your team is decimated.

Finally, the seed within begins to germinate. The feelings of loneliness, frustration, disappointment and fatigue finally fester into one singular phrase:

Tuck Fech.

Week 4

You study your *** off for all of your tests that conveniently happen to take place on the same day of the week. You fail every one of them miserably. Walking out of the last test a sense of euphoria overcomes you such as a Buddhist monk achieving total clarity: All actions and work at Tech do not matter. Good grades are not about what you know, rather good grades are about who you know.

This is also about the time of the semester when you realize that it’s never, ever wise to compare answers after a test. No place on the planet will you find so many people coming out of a test with such fundamentally different answers for the same problem.

“Dude, what’d you get for number 3?”

“48 meters per second squared. You?”

“****, I got 19 degrees Celsius.”

“What the ****?”

Yes, what the **** indeed, my friend. Now the realization of the mistake begins to settle in the cockles of your heart. The boiling hatred of everything White and Gold seethes within your very being. In short, you’re now officially a Tech undergrad.

Tuck Fech.

Week 5

No friends. No girls. No parties. No fun. Your high school buddy from UGA calls you up.

You ask, “Dude, what’re you doing tonight?”

“What’s today? Tuesday? After hitting the bong I plan on going to the bar and getting drunker than ****. They take ANY ******’ ID down there! Then I’ll probably take some ***** back to my dorm and **** her like she owes me money. After I’m done with the ***-bucket I’ll probably smoke up again and **** her friend in the ***. You?”

“Man, I’ve got an exciting night lined up. After studying for my calculus test that I have tomorrow, I’ll probably work on some code for CS. If I finish that early enough maybe I can get a jump start on this chemistry homework that’s due at noon tomorrow. If I’m lucky I’ll be able to get some sleep tonight.”

“Dude, I’m sorry. Why the hell did you go to Tech?”

And then it hits you. You have completely forgotten why in the hell you WILLINGLY decided to put yourself through hell for the best years of your life. While you struggle just to make the grade at Tech, all of your high school friends are having the times of their lives drinking every night of the week at UGA. While you sit alone, friendless and bored in a cramped dorm room your high school friends are having more fun than you with infinitely hotter girls in such supply that they throw them away like tissues. While you wither at Tech your friends enter the single greatest moments of their lives.

Week 6

You’re looking at the transfer papers. You’re switching majors. You can’t stand to look at the hump on the back of the female Quasimodo you fucked in one of your classes. Your life is at an all time low.

These are the best years of your life.

This is Tech.

Tuck Fech.
Just by how its written... I would say it was probably composed by two-bits man... it is accurate, yet hilarious. You get fucked by tech all the time.. however.. most people over come that.. and accept it.. and party it away.

in short, yes... that happens, however, no fear-we will drink you under the table.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Nope Wondering why your a member... Humm... Do you like to ??

Or maybe you have ***** and a ****!!! JOIN THE CLUB...EVERYONES DOING IT!

http://www.uga.edu/globes/ don't worry... ya'll have a chapter too..
no no... just because your dick is the size of a ****.. doesn't mean mine is cheif; just ask your sister.

Last edited by ba78ta; 08-28-2007 at 06:59 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 06:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

or...........reality......

Old 08-28-2007, 06:56 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ba78ta
Just by how its written... I would say it was probably composed by two-bits man... it is accurate, yet hilarious. You get fucked by tech all the time.. however.. most people over come that.. and accept it.. and party it away.

in short, yes... that happens, however, no fear-we will drink you under the table.
You want to have a Drinking contest, the day of the Gt vs Ga game?

Im SO down for that

Last edited by 2000TurboVert; 08-28-2007 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

You want to have a Drinking contest, the day of the Gt vs Ga game?

Im DO down for that

You are DO down for that?? haha...

I dunno... you could weigh like 400 lbs and be a tank...

all of us have tickets anyways
Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 PM
Banned

hahaha... Close... hahaha..

We all need to get up and tailgate before the game... All bullshit aside
Old 08-28-2007, 07:18 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 46 Likes on 35 Posts

"GLBTQ"

News flash genius. Pretty much every large school has some kind of gay organization. If that is the best **** you can come up with I feel sorry for you.

oh, but I agree on the beer thing.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:55 PM
Banned

Well, I guess since I go to UGA.. Im pretty dumb anyways... So yeah thats the best I can come up with........
Old 08-28-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Addict

Actually, can anyone still get tickets to the GT/UGA game? I'd love to get my hands on 2 or more... and willing to pay $$.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by infinitebird
I haven't even graduated yet and I've already been offered multiple long term contracts for pretty good $$$

I know a master's student who makes $35/hr and can do as much work as he wants.

I have a friend who was offered 75k/yr as soon as he is done.

There's a saying: UGA grads have more fun in college, Tech grads have more fun the rest of their lives.
and i know eskimo's that make a killing selling ice cubes...their's always somebody who makes a ton of money. That definatly doesnt mean they all do by any means, and i know more that make less, than more that make a ton of money
Old 08-28-2007, 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TheOrangeGuy
and i know eskimo's that make a killing selling ice cubes...their's always somebody who makes a ton of money. That definatly doesnt mean they all do by any means, and i know more that make less, than more that make a ton of money

shut the **** up, patrick.

Quick Reply: To HELL with Georgia.