Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Columbus, GA

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2008, 04:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Guys im still looking for a modded Lt1 or 94-95 5.0 around the columbus area if anybody knows of one.....Im really looking for a manual tranny and t-tops
Old 09-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Teching In

bump

Someone needs to shut up this guy with a grey neon srt 4. I tried to take his money last weekend, but he pussed out like a *****, and didn't want to race.

Hawk231, I'm looking in your direction
Old 09-07-2008, 07:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigBuick
bump

Someone needs to shut up this guy with a grey neon srt 4. I tried to take his money last weekend, but he pussed out like a *****, and didn't want to race.

You're talking about Karl, the joker who races in sandles and with his hat turned backwards, lol?
Old 09-07-2008, 08:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Z51C6
Thanks Travis. We were coming your way some time this month but I had to use all my vacation time up for this crap. Maybe next year.
Shat...We need to rendezvous again soon, can ya'll make the October 4 NPD show in Ocala?

Oh, PLEASE... He have a few down this way, one called me out a while back... I doubt this will happen again soon.
Old 09-07-2008, 08:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

well if TJ would stop telling everyone about my car then perhaps i could bait him. but im willing to bet that he wont run from a dig. and im not too sure what he is capable of from a roll. if he wants a 40 roll i can probably pull it off. just have no money to bet him, and dont want to do it just for giggles, if you know what i mean.

karl (not the sandle wearing ***!!!)
Old 09-07-2008, 08:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

hey beef tip, try this one out. may be worth a look.

http://messageboard.firehawk.org/viewtopic.php?t=8817

karl
Old 09-07-2008, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by firehawk238
hey beef tip, try this one out. may be worth a look.

http://messageboard.firehawk.org/viewtopic.php?t=8817

karl

sweet car but i really want to find one closer, like between birmingham to atl...
Old 09-07-2008, 09:53 PM
On The Tree

well if TJ would stop telling everyone about my car then perhaps i could bait him. but im willing to bet that he wont run from a dig. and im not too sure what he is capable of from a roll. if he wants a 40 roll i can probably pull it off. just have no money to bet him, and dont want to do it just for giggles, if you know what i mean.

karl (not the sandle wearing ***!!!)
What the heck are you talking about, lol. I told one dude you had a fast firehawk to get you the races that you so badly want. I see you tell people every weekend about your car and your dyno numbers. I think it's your "buddies" that go running their mouths about your car, and I know for a fact that the dudes driving the stangs talk about your car. I've had people tell me about your car that I didn't even know you knew.

If you want to race Karl (s.r.t.4), I'll get him to race you but I'm pretty sure he'll only do it from a 1,000,000 mph roll, lol.

Last edited by tj1986c; 09-08-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

its cool guys like i said i should be out this weekend so you guys can beat on up on me for free and from a dig. besides im not cool enough to have people i dont know want to race me.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Staging Lane

You all just wait till i get my car running and i start dusting all of you on a daily bases. p.s Karl dont leave any gay messages you know i dont get on here that much.
Old 09-08-2008, 03:25 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by transamkid1985
You all just wait till i get my car running and i start dusting all of you on a daily bases. p.s Karl dont leave any gay messages you know i dont get on here that much.

Oh ****! We are all in trouble now! King pimp and his fast car of awesomness has arrived!

I'm putting my slicks on and I'm racing firehawk238 this weekend. Maybe we can get sandal wearing carl to race after he sees me OBLITERATE the green monster
Old 09-08-2008, 05:45 PM
TECH Apprentice

hell, ill really play on it too. ill really let you leave me from the line to help bait him in. lol then ill go ***** to the wall on him and he will feel so dumb!!

if we all get together and help chris push his car up to everything musical then he would feel more like part of the group. but if we do that he will have park with the mustangers. lol

and josh, i would like to run against you just to get a lil bit of an idea of how my car will do in the quarter. you know your best time so that will help me get an idea, and maybe see what i need to change about my launch to help better it. but its all up to you man.

and oh, tj, if im the one telling other people about my car then why is that they all know you somehow and all seem to tell me that you are the one who told them about my car. like the kid with the malibu, fingered my car and called it a firehawk. i asked him what made him think it was a firehawk and his response was that "tj told me about it". not the first time that has happened, just used it as an example.

karl
Old 09-08-2008, 06:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

hey josh, glad to see you are still around. couldve used another LT1 out on friday. seems im always the only LT1 out there. lol

oh, and the black IROC is down for the moment due to a 6 speed conversion. he is just waiting on a crossmember to be back up and running. maybe we will see him next weekend. looking forward to seeing more fbody's come out. saturday night the place was flooded with mustangs so we need more fbody's to shut them up! lol

karl
There will be another lt1 just give me some time. As you know OKC is a little ways away. As soon as I get a garage here at the apartments I'll bring it down.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by tj1986c
It was cool meeting you too. Yeah the guy in the blue saturn came back and said you put a few bus lengths on him. I think he said you guys went from a roll or something. He seemed pretty cool.

Usually there's a guy with a bad as heck IROC Z and another dude with a TA. The guy with the TA has been busy for the past few weeks. Sometimes a few other forum members will pop up from time to time. Last night was pretty dead though due to the car show and all the cops out.
Yea I really didn't push it to hard. I don't go past 5500-5800 rpm any more. It's super rare to see the shift light come on. I murdered the saturn I hope that's not what were up against.
Old 09-08-2008, 06:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Oh karl, I saw you this morning on post out past the kelly hill entrance I was in my truck though.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:53 PM
On The Tree

hell, ill really play on it too. ill really let you leave me from the line to help bait him in. lol then ill go ***** to the wall on him and he will feel so dumb!!

if we all get together and help chris push his car up to everything musical then he would feel more like part of the group. but if we do that he will have park with the mustangers. lol

and josh, i would like to run against you just to get a lil bit of an idea of how my car will do in the quarter. you know your best time so that will help me get an idea, and maybe see what i need to change about my launch to help better it. but its all up to you man.

and oh, tj, if im the one telling other people about my car then why is that they all know you somehow and all seem to tell me that you are the one who told them about my car. like the kid with the malibu, fingered my car and called it a firehawk. i asked him what made him think it was a firehawk and his response was that "tj told me about it". not the first time that has happened, just used it as an example.
karl
LOL, I've talked to that guy once in my life and that was about the parts he was going to sell chris for his Trans Am(3rd gen). If I recall, he was there the same time you met Craig and told him you had a firehawk, along with Chris (with the black TA), some of the mustang dudes hanging around, and a few other people.

That's bull about everyone knowing me. If they do it's because I'm so sexy and cool, lol. But for real, that's news to me that I was so popular that everyone knew me, the guy with the slowest car out there. I've never talked to anyone out there except for you guys and a few of my friends. If it wasn't for me hanging out with bigbuick, I would never even step foot in that ricers paradise called Britt David.

Next weekend I dare you to point out a person I told about your car. And I'll call them out on it in person. You need to ask your roomate. He knows that dude better than I do and he also knows that I never told anyone anything special about your car. LOL, I don't even know how that dude knows my name.

No offense man but whatever people know about your car, you told them or they heard you tell someone else. I didn't even know what type of cam you had until someone else (guess who) came up to me and told me about your car. I don't even remember half of your mods. And I could care less about anyone's mods on here since I'm not in half of these cars league. Don't take offense to anything I said man, I'm just giving you the facts. And sorry for taking the thread off topic.

Last edited by tj1986c; 09-08-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 10:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by sheikss
Yea I really didn't push it to hard. I don't go past 5500-5800 rpm any more. It's super rare to see the shift light come on. I murdered the saturn I hope that's not what were up against.
Yeah he said it looked like you didn't even try. There's some tougher competition around here, but they hardly ever hang around the ricers. Are you coming out next weekend?
Old 09-09-2008, 12:20 PM
Teching In

You guys need to be ganging up on me, instead of bitching at each other.

Karl, no matter who knows what about your car, I'm still faster, and this is what matters.

TJ is just jealous because he has NO mods for Karl to talk about
Old 09-09-2008, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea, I'm going to stay out alittle longer this time. I really need to do some serious maintance on my vehicle. I just have a hard time digging into my $24,000 turbo motor fund. Hell the $10,000 for paint on the 97 is already hurting me and I haven't even spent it yet. Oh I need to buy 2 18x10.5 full polish fm5's for the rear.
Old 09-09-2008, 05:25 PM
On The Tree

You guys need to be ganging up on me, instead of bitching at each other.

Karl, no matter who knows what about your car, I'm still faster, and this is what matters.

TJ is just jealous because he has NO mods for Karl to talk about
LOL, you're right man. I'll shut up from now on. I have to worry about being the slowest one in the group. That problem will be solved soon enough. Way sooner than even I was expecting All I have to say is that working two jobs has its benefits and is finally starting to pay off Oh, and does anyone know of any good places that does head work around here?

Oh, and Sheikss, it seems like you will be building a monster sometime soon. Trying to compete with Chris Hunter and his twin turbo SS perhaps?

Quick Reply: Columbus, GA