Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Columbus, GA

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2009, 05:58 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I might be out there. Just to watch though.

Are you going Jhelms?

Last edited by tj1986c; 01-29-2009 at 06:10 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BigBuick
Grudge Match time.

BigBuick plans to humiliate/eliminate Firehawk238 yet again this weekend.

be there or be square.

TJ, try and bring a camera for once, so you can film the carnage.

Josh, that is some awesome ETs! I ran 7.9@90mph with a 1.95 60ft time, so I know how you feel trying to cut that 60 footer. Sometimes I feel like I could get out and push the car faster to start out, LOL.
LOL, finally a rematch (or whatever you guys are going to call it)! And it's about time you started bringing your Buick out again. I'm starting to miss the mustang guys crying about losing to a V6, haha! It's going to be cold but I will definitely be there to see this. I'm looking forward to seeing how well Karl's car performs with his new tune.......I'll try to bring the camera this time, if I can find it that is.
Old 01-29-2009, 06:48 PM
Staging Lane

Im bringing the ta out to........lol just kidding I wish But I will be out there even if I have to walk.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:06 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by transamkid1985
Im bringing the ta out to........lol just kidding I wish But I will be out there even if I have to walk.
You already know I'm picking you up you loser, lol. Hmm, but I don't know. Last time we rode around together we met a few new enemies, lol.

Last edited by tj1986c; 01-29-2009 at 07:22 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:30 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gee buick, dont you think you should check with the person you are talking **** to before you start making posts to see if they even have plans to be out???? doing stuff with friends tomorrow night, and saturday am working on the car. new clutch is causeing vibrations that i believe to be the pilot bearing, so im going to tear back into is and replace it. sucks but has to be done.

karl
Old 01-29-2009, 08:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

so where or what is the "SDR"
Originally Posted by jhelms
Anyone going to SDR this weekend?
Old 01-29-2009, 08:14 PM
Teching In

Silver Dollar Racetrack Reynolds, Ga.
Old 01-29-2009, 08:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

THANKS! ^^ so what time and where is the spot that everyone meets up at to ride down there?
Old 01-30-2009, 03:02 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by firehawk238
gee buick, dont you think you should check with the person you are talking **** to before you start making posts to see if they even have plans to be out???? doing stuff with friends tomorrow night, and saturday am working on the car. new clutch is causeing vibrations that i believe to be the pilot bearing, so im going to tear back into is and replace it. sucks but has to be done.

karl
Here come the excuses.....
Old 01-30-2009, 01:01 PM
Teching In

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-...-this-car.html

This mustang owner is a complete idiot....... But thats redundant.....

I wonder if this is really true, it seems even ford guys shouldn't be this dumb.
Old 01-30-2009, 05:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Here come the excuses.....

you know what jeremy, just dont even talk to me man. seriously. if you really feel that strongly about your car, then we can set a date in the future to run them, but for the time being, im trouble shooting some mechanical issues. i would think youd have some sort of respect for that, but on the flip side you cant even respect other people's property so why would you respect the people themselves... this thread was started for enthusiasts to be able to come together and share the enjoyment of a hobby in which we all have an interest, not for the purpose of talking trash and being condescending. if you want to do those things, then i RESPECTFULLY ask that you start your own thread.

sincerely
karl
Old 01-30-2009, 08:09 PM
Teching In

[QUOTE=firehawk238;9386300 shut up those columbus city stangs ********. lol nothing worse than a bunch of guys with identical cars thinking they are way more than they really are.
karl[/QUOTE]
i mean come on now, if you want to race one of us, reach down between your legs, grab your **** (if its there) and act like man. now the saturn sky is still made by GM and so i dont throw it into that catagory, and will not unless you start putting that obnoxious exhaust on it. i just think if they want to come down there with their noses turned up and driving their flashy little hondas, they best be bringin some nitrous and boost and be ready to run. i hate snotty people who think they are better, so if you want to come with attitude, then come ready.
karl
well buick the hawk is a lil under the weather right now. pinion bearing went out in the rear end which may cause me to have to hold off on the clutch and flywheel setup. we will just have to see though.

karl
that old buick is way too slow for the 11's, give it up. i got a for sale sign you can have! lol
stop being a baby and get out there!
i say we just wait for buick to get to an amount high enough to split three ways, and we just jump him and take his money. then we use to buy some go fast parts and come back later and beat him to take more of his money! lol then he couldnt be so smug about his GN! lol
damn buick, always trying to set up a race! does that V6 really give you that big of an inferiority complex? lol
oh shut it buick! besides, according to the gangsters last weekend you wont own yours much longer!! lol
so whats the plan for this weekend? lol man im hoping that abercrombie brings his vette out so i can shut him up! lol
hell, ill really play on it too. ill really let you leave me from the line to help bait him in. lol then ill go ***** to the wall on him and he will feel so dumb!!

if we all get together and help chris push his car up to everything musical then he would feel more like part of the group. but if we do that he will have park with the mustangers. lol

and oh, tj, if im the one telling other people about my car then why is that they all know you somehow and all seem to tell me that you are the one who told them about my car. like the kid with the malibu, fingered my car and called it a firehawk. i asked him what made him think it was a firehawk and his response was that "tj told me about it". not the first time that has happened, just used it as an example.

karl

And you say I'm the **** talker....
Old 01-30-2009, 09:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

why can't we all just get along, we all win some and lose some. the most important thing is we had fun and went home at the end of the day. but on the flip side i would love to see what that grand national can do
Old 01-30-2009, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

ROFLCOPTERS at the internet beef!!!! LOL, just kidding. On another note, I've never really gambled in my life but, I've got 10 bucks on George St. Pierre slaughtering BJ Penn Saturday night.....Who wants to lose?
Old 01-30-2009, 11:16 PM
On The Tree

http://mustangforums.com/forum/5-0l-...-this-car.html

This mustang owner is a complete idiot....... But thats redundant.....

I wonder if this is really true, it seems even ford guys shouldn't be this dumb.
That's crazy!! And just think, that story just might be true, lol!!
Old 01-31-2009, 07:11 AM
Teching In

Anybody going to Reynolds today?
Old 01-31-2009, 07:18 AM
TECH Apprentice

I'm going, but not taking the trans am. I'm down to meet up somewhere and cruise over.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

sadly im pulling another clutch today. gotta find out what causing my vibrations.
Old 01-31-2009, 07:51 AM
TECH Apprentice

^^^this sux. Karl, two weeks and that trailer is mine.
Old 01-31-2009, 09:00 AM
FormerVendor

might go to phenix city tommorrow

Quick Reply: Columbus, GA