Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2008, 06:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
oh glynn what ever happened to him
I think he drives around in pos titan
Old 06-04-2008, 01:03 PM
Teching In

shreves automotive has shut down. Steve was a POS and he ran that place in the ground. Donnie who is now with R&D machine was the only person over there i could stomach and he does some good machine work. He will also help you with the shirt off of his back and last nickel in his pocket.

As far as attempting to sue shreves.....i believe steve is right around the corner. He owns a body shop back there where they moved the dyno too. Why not pop back there and have a little chat with him. I heard baseball bats and brass knuckles help pursuade in your favor.

Shreves is no longer in business so you won't get them on the phone.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:24 PM
Launching!

Ive heard a mix reactions about Steve. Never any good LSX stories but I have a friend with a MKIV Supra who knows Steve good and I know Steve helps him anytime with anything so the guy aint all that bad, lol. I think the name of the body shop is something like Klins, I'm probably wrong but its sounds like that i'm pretty sure, lol.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:56 PM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LorcinLs1
My next project will probably go to Steve Nicholle for machine work.
Now now now Lorcin, if your gonna use the guy, spell his name right.It's Nichol. LOLOLOLOL
JFWY
I've used him A LONG time ago to build some SG stuff. Dude is top notch.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Teching In

yeah.....kleins is the name of the body shop. As to the supra help, the guy just flat out doesn't know what he's doing. From what i hear his supra is a turd. It really does look good, but word on the street is the thing is slow as hell. The guy has a double standard. I parted ways with him when he asked me to leave the shop while they dyno'd a car that i pretty much helped build. I drop my car off to him to get tuned after ford put a new motor in my car under warranty, and i get phone calls from people saying they saw what i made and he let them stay in there. I lost all respect for the guy.

He also was tuning a lightning truck, left the key on and pulled the chip out. Fried the computer then tells the guy i know someone that can get you a good deal on a processor. Steve refused to pay for his stupidity and it cost the guy about $1500 after it was all said and done, AND the truck ran like **** so he had to go get it tuned elsewhere.

By the way nick, i'm trademarking my catchy saying "Steve has blown up more **** than the taliban ™" and i stand by that comment.
Old 06-05-2008, 12:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by AutoCobra
yeah.....kleins is the name of the body shop. As to the supra help, the guy just flat out doesn't know what he's doing. From what i hear his supra is a turd. It really does look good, but word on the street is the thing is slow as hell. The guy has a double standard. I parted ways with him when he asked me to leave the shop while they dyno'd a car that i pretty much helped build. I drop my car off to him to get tuned after ford put a new motor in my car under warranty, and i get phone calls from people saying they saw what i made and he let them stay in there. I lost all respect for the guy.

He also was tuning a lightning truck, left the key on and pulled the chip out. Fried the computer then tells the guy i know someone that can get you a good deal on a processor. Steve refused to pay for his stupidity and it cost the guy about $1500 after it was all said and done, AND the truck ran like **** so he had to go get it tuned elsewhere.

By the way nick, i'm trademarking my catchy saying "Steve has blown up more **** than the taliban â„¢" and i stand by that comment.
yeah brian i give it to you. you should have it in your signature. you must have missed posting with us. have u fixed the cobra yet? get some numbers down. i wanna see it run.
Old 06-05-2008, 04:49 PM
Teching In

It's together. I've been driving it around working out all the bugs and kinks. Transmission keeps locking in 2nd gear every now and then. I have so much electronic **** on this car i still have yet to master it all. I might have a small error in the program i wrote for the shift points so i've been working on eliminating all of that crap.

It's pointless on my daily tires. It just destroys them. Slicks on the way
Old 06-05-2008, 09:21 PM
10 Second Club

It's together. I've been driving it around working out all the bugs and kinks. Transmission keeps locking in 2nd gear every now and then. I have so much electronic **** on this car i still have yet to master it all. I might have a small error in the program i wrote for the shift points so i've been working on eliminating all of that crap.

It's pointless on my daily tires. It just destroys them. Slicks on the way
make that thing run on drag radials dude. bring it to mad man he will get it hooking for you on radials
Old 06-05-2008, 10:52 PM
Teching In

No way. When i come to play i'm coming all out.
Old 06-05-2008, 11:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by edcmat-l1
Ditto. Anyone here gradiate grade school?
Old 06-06-2008, 04:04 AM
10 Second Club

No way. When i come to play i'm coming all out.
You want them to rear greg weld I have for my car??
Old 06-06-2008, 07:58 PM
Launching!

By the way nick, i'm trademarking my catchy saying "Steve has blown up more **** than the taliban ™" and i stand by that comment.
I've never delt with him myself so I can't relly say anything else, just what I've heard from friends of mine. But ******* someone out of $1500 aint right and sad to say it but in the city we live in, hes lucky he didn't get an *** beating for that.
Old 06-06-2008, 10:37 PM
Teching In

Yeah i'm interested in those two rears. I get paid next friday and i'll get with you. I was by the shop tonight. Should be there a lot. Building another mod motor over there with donnie for a friend.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:56 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by shoemike
I think Ed was trying to make his point on that one.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:13 PM
Teching In

well if it id any consilation, Steve's middle name is "Darwin" and his doesn't know how to knock up his ole lady. he has been spending alot of money trying to get her pregnant. the lord might work in mysterious ways and keep dumb people from reproducing

Steve Klein a "Darwin " award winner since 1966

Last edited by r&d machine; 06-14-2008 at 12:30 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 10:30 PM
Teching In

he's my hero

Any particular reason why my posts never register in the counter?
Old 06-09-2008, 10:47 PM
10 Second Club

Mine dont always register as well.
Old 06-10-2008, 09:37 AM
Teching In

none of mine register. I should have at least 50. They must not count mustang guys.

Wait........I have a 2008 tahoe. That's gotta count!
Old 06-10-2008, 10:51 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Only posting in tech forums will raise your post count . Regional forums like this one , Racer's Lounge,Kill will not .
Old 06-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Ahh...guess that could be it.

Quick Reply: Ready To Sue Shreve Automotive!!!! Need Your Help!!