Southern Members A regional forum for all our down South members.

Another F-Body Theft in Baton Rouge

Search this Thread

Old 06-27-2008, 09:07 AM
TECH Junkie

Location: From the Bowels of Hell!!! You want some of me bitch?!?!?!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yo, can you see the look of fear on my face Dogg?
Old 06-27-2008, 04:43 PM
Deranged Rat Fink

Keep the thread on topic and take the pissing match to PM.
Old 06-27-2008, 08:57 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by lilicedout24
Little do you know i am more then one race
OH DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is this Tiger Woods????????
Old 06-27-2008, 09:58 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking

Originally Posted by Tim98TA
Yo, can you see the look of fear on my face Dogg?
Tim seeing your face would make a blind man cry, a snake curl up, **** go back up your ***.When you was born they should have tossed you out the window and said damn ugly as he is i thought bussard would fly!

ok that was last comment see you on another post
Old 06-28-2008, 09:13 PM
Teching In

yall need to race and shut the **** up and stay on the topic we are tryin to find peoples cars here
Old 06-29-2008, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

Why would they be targetting LS1's? does this motor have some magical power i am unaware of? Perhaps buried treasure hidden within the block?
Why not steal vette's with them, or LS2's?
Thats pretty shitty for those who have ben robbed. I know i would be heart brojken if my GTO was stolen. Its my first ,muscle car, and i absolutely love it.
I ******* hate thieves. Thieves and liars make me sick.

See Tim yo rasist *** thought it was a black person or people so you make that comment.News flash all races drive older cars and steal! lil bitch

Not defending this Tim dude, as i dont know him, but let me ask you a few things. First, are you saying that the proportion of (blacks criminals / total criminals) isnt extremely disproportionate to (blacks / total poputation)?
Do you think that if your car was stolen, it isnt more then likely that the thief is a black male?
I am curious as to whether you are bothered because you feel someone mentioned something that was unneccesary to bring up, or because you dont believe the statistics that show blacks have an extremely high proportion of criminality in America?
Old 06-29-2008, 10:27 PM
11 Second Club

Talking

Originally Posted by Johny GTO
Why would they be targetting LS1's? does this motor have some magical power i am unaware of? Perhaps buried treasure hidden within the block?
Why not steal vette's with them, or LS2's?
Thats pretty shitty for those who have ben robbed. I know i would be heart brojken if my GTO was stolen. Its my first ,muscle car, and i absolutely love it.
I ******* hate thieves. Thieves and liars make me sick.let me shine a lil light on things far as rumors go.

Not defending this Tim dude, as i dont know him, but let me ask you a few things. First, are you saying that the proportion of (blacks criminals / total criminals) isnt extremely disproportionate to (blacks / total poputation)?
Do you think that if your car was stolen, it isnt more then likely that the thief is a black male?
I am curious as to whether you are bothered because you feel someone mentioned something that was unneccesary to bring up, or because you dont believe the statistics that show blacks have an extremely high proportion of criminality in America?
well my 1st f body was a 1998 vert Ta and yes it was stolen and no it was not a black male caught with car he was chinese the car was stripped etc...
i was pissed but i bounced back with another one party dont stop there.now i have live tracking on my race car so take it and i am coming myself. far as america yes maybe in murder and drugs. car thefts i think you need to check your stats.i have heard stories (stories) of people who work on your car has a lot to do with theft because they do have your keys for a lil while. not pointing no fingers just something to think about.So what color are they hummm

Last edited by lilicedout24; 06-29-2008 at 10:34 PM.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:32 AM
TECH Resident

well my 1st f body was a 1998 vert Ta and yes it was stolen and no it was not a black male caught with car he was chinese the car was stripped etc...
i was pissed but i bounced back with another one party dont stop there.now i have live tracking on my race car so take it and i am coming myself. far as america yes maybe in murder and drugs. car thefts i think you need to check your stats.i have heard stories (stories) of people who work on your car has a lot to do with theft because they do have your keys for a lil while. not pointing no fingers just something to think about.So what color are they hummm

A chinese dude? That is almost funny to picture, some dude in a karate gi.
anyway, i still dont understand why the targeting of LS1's.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:24 AM
TECH Junkie

no it was not a black male caught with car he was chinese the car was stripped etc.
Why do you automatically assume people think it was a black guy?
How do you know he was Chinese? He could have been from Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Old 06-30-2008, 07:53 AM
11 Second Club

A chinese dude? That is almost funny to picture, some dude in a karate gi.
anyway, i still dont understand why the targeting of LS1's.
Why do you automatically assume people think it was a black guy?
How do you know he was Chinese? He could have been from Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, etc.
Only telling you what police told me weeks later.I did not see him or them in person.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:58 AM
TECH Junkie

Dude, I LOVE your signature.
Take off your white hood Tim.Black people aint going no where.
Yo dog, whas up wif dis mo fo doggin out on my peeps ?Mayb haffa pop a cap in yo azz.
Shhhhhhhhiiit I b gansta yo. I hard lik dat.
Old 06-30-2008, 12:26 PM
TECH Resident

"My Car!!!
Attached Thumbnails Another F-Body Theft in Baton Rouge-black-kfc.jpg  
Old 06-30-2008, 12:49 PM
Teching In

Red face

Now this thread has me in panic mode!!!!!
Old 07-12-2008, 01:39 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ls1pwrdss
there going for ls1 cars doesnt matter what it is. as long as its a ls1. they will not steal a lt1 car. you could leave a lt1 car with the keys in the ignition and they wouldnt take it.
they want the powertrain ,interior and front clip from ls1 cars so they can put it on there lt1 cars. next time you go to a midnight madness notice the cars that were lt1 cars that now have a ls1, ls1 front clip and ls1 dash. you can still see the rubber gromet on the driver strut tower where the fuel lines came through for the lt1, and almost none of them are the original color of the car. these are just my observations and guys when yall go to the track cover your vin numbers and pull your plates off and make sure you dont get followed home.
Damn I was starting to wonder if LS1 F bodies were hot theft items or not. Looks like they are.....?
Old 07-12-2008, 04:25 PM
TECH Junkie

"My Car!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That is some funny **** right there. I don't care who you are.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Teching In

wow this isnt good...im about to move to the baton rouge area... are they actually driving these cars away? if you started mine you would hear it...
Old 07-18-2008, 04:40 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Formula57
wow this isnt good...im about to move to the baton rouge area... are they actually driving these cars away? if you started mine you would hear it...
lol, same goes for about 90% of the f bodies they have stolen. The guys stealing the cars no exactly what their doing and have been at it for years. I hope you have lo-jac, getting a garage, or really good insurence.

Quick Reply: Another F-Body Theft in Baton Rouge