Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Firehawk owners, prepair to puke...

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 07:46 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bonestock!
As if that means anything to me. Honestly get a clue.

Hey you shouldn't make such a general comment about Lt1 owners if you can't handle the replies.

Sorry for the hijack.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BADHAWK51
Hey you shouldn't make such a general comment about Lt1 owners if you can't handle the replies.

Sorry for the hijack.

Handle what? You went with the lamest comeback ever. "My car is faster than your car". Reminds me of small children proclaiming their daddy can beat up someone elses daddy. LAME.

If you cant see the irony of a person (that'd be you) with a 16yr old car that can be purchased for a pittance these days and is well known for "questionable" build quality calling a very nice $40k+ car junk... well there really isnt any need to continue.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:55 PM
10 Second Club

Handle what? You went with the lamest comeback ever. "My car is faster than your car". Reminds me of small children proclaiming their daddy can beat up someone elses daddy. LAME.

If you cant see the irony of a person (that'd be you) with a 16yr old car that can be purchased for a pittance these days and is well known for "questionable" build quality calling a very nice $40k+ car junk... well there really isnt any need to continue.

Whatever dude if you want to be a nut swinger go ahead but just because it cost 40k+ doesn't mean it's not junk. If you think LT1's are such junk then you are clueless take a stroll around this site and you will find some of the nicest LT1 cars in the country.

Last edited by BADHAWK51; 02-27-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:55 PM
Teching In

LOL I have owned several F-bodies in my day. If I think your comment defines irony, thats my opinion. If you dont like it so be it. Thanks for the laughs though.
Old 02-27-2009, 05:59 AM
10 Second Club

Old 02-27-2009, 07:40 AM
Teching In

You do.. LOL
Old 02-27-2009, 08:09 AM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As if that means anything to me. Honestly get a clue.
Awww, poor baby - you got owned and now you're defensive
Old 02-27-2009, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by fasstchevys
awww, poor baby - you got owned and now you're defensive
lol...
Old 02-27-2009, 11:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by FasstChevys
Awww, poor baby - you got owned and now you're defensive
No one getting owned here. Just a thick headed guy too dense to see the irony of his own statement.

Old 02-27-2009, 05:55 PM
10 Second Club

No one getting owned here. Just a thick headed guy too dense to see the irony of his own statement.

No thick head here. I want you to buy one 40k+ then when I smoke you with my junk LT1 as you see it you can kill yourself.

Wheres the irony in that ?
Old 02-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Talking

No thick head here. I want you to buy one 40k+ then when I smoke you with my junk LT1 as you see it you can kill yourself.

Screw you dude - I'll run you in my out-dated 1st Gen that has a big block and smoke you
Old 02-27-2009, 10:11 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by FasstChevys
Screw you dude - I'll run you in my out-dated 1st Gen that has a big block and smoke you

LOL
Old 02-28-2009, 11:29 AM
Launching!

lol bonestock got owned what a jack
Old 02-28-2009, 02:48 PM
Teching In

I could make a Pinto run 10's but its still a POS. acceleration isnt the determining factor of a cars quality. Are you catching on yet or do I need to get you a copy of Reading comprehension for dummies? Or maybe you can get some more nutswingers to try to deflect YOU getting owned. The irony here is that you still call a new car junk and then try to play the speed card as if that has ANYTHING to do with the subject.

Now play nice and maybe I'll get the phone number to the trailer park I saw all those f-bodies parked in. You could score some spares and maybe gondaherpasyhpaides.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Teching In

Yeah I guess I walked into this way too late. I had no idea this was going on until I happened across this thread. All good things come to an end. This is a case of Pontiac needing something shiny to put on the market to draw attention back to their "performance line". Don't get me wrong, the G8 is an awesome idea; I can drive my Firehawk and my fiance who refuses to drive a manual can have a sedan with power. And it's an American V8!

But a 'Firehawk G8' is one of the oldest (and lamest) stories out there: a business loses customers because of a shifting economy and tries to please by taking two older ideas that worked and gluing them together instead of paying a decent design team to come up with something original. Long gone are the days where Pontiac clawed their way up the food chain with original American muscle and a defined look.

Camaro owners: prepare for the Z28 Aveo! It's like f#@!ing Harry Potter Legos. The 4-year-old me would weep.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow this sounds like a bmw thread...

you guys have to remember.. our cars are **** and his is superior giving him "status"... the reason being.. he has nicer interior of course!!!!

who cares if it weighs a **** ton, is slow, cant handle, looks like garbage, etc.... his interior is nicer!

and FWIW.. i dont like any other interior more than trans ams and vettes..
Old 02-28-2009, 03:41 PM
Teching In

Default Idea?

I was recently working on a hood decal to grace my Firehawk. I thought I'd post this here where we're discussing the death of said car. Might be a welcome distraction, you guys can criticize my picture rather than each others' personal taste. This is just a rough drawing on paint, it's not like my prized work of art or anything so give it to me straight: does it suck or is it a good idea?
Attached Thumbnails Firehawk owners, prepair to puke...-hoodbird-draft-01.jpg  
Old 02-28-2009, 05:15 PM
10 Second Club

I could make a Pinto run 10's but its still a POS. acceleration isnt the determining factor of a cars quality. Are you catching on yet or do I need to get you a copy of Reading comprehension for dummies? Or maybe you can get some more nutswingers to try to deflect YOU getting owned. The irony here is that you still call a new car junk and then try to play the speed card as if that has ANYTHING to do with the subject.

Now play nice and maybe I'll get the phone number to the trailer park I saw all those f-bodies parked in. You could score some spares and maybe gondaherpasyhpaides.

You really are an idiot aren't you. I don't know any of these people on here that are saying you got owned they can all read the **** your saying and calling them nutswingers is not going to help your case. Also do you think all F-Body owners live in trailer parks ? Do us all a favor go back to driving your Honda.This site was built around F-Body owners that believe in performance not people driving Civics.

Oh and you have never owned me you sound like a dork. (gondaherpasyhpaides)

Last edited by BADHAWK51; 02-28-2009 at 07:55 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 06:10 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Daedelus
I was recently working on a hood decal to grace my Firehawk. I thought I'd post this here where we're discussing the death of said car. Might be a welcome distraction, you guys can criticize my picture rather than each others' personal taste. This is just a rough drawing on paint, it's not like my prized work of art or anything so give it to me straight: does it suck or is it a good idea?
I'm a life-long Trans Am fan, either my father or I have personally owned several of the 70's-80's cars with the hood birds. I've studied them all at shows, junk-yards, and in books. Yours is original. It is unique and yet instantly identifiable as to where it belongs. I like it a lot and think it would grace any Firebird it lands on. Good job.

Vernon
Old 02-28-2009, 06:54 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Manic Mechanic
I'm a life-long Trans Am fan, either my father or I have personally owned several of the 70's-80's cars with the hood birds. I've studied them all at shows, junk-yards, and in books. Yours is original. It is unique and yet instantly identifiable as to where it belongs. I like it a lot and think it would grace any Firebird it lands on. Good job.

Vernon
Thanks, it's pretty rough right now, I practically copied the head from a side carving of Horus, but I think I might keep it like that. The expressionless face makes it look more sinister, even though screaming eagle is tradition.

Quick Reply: Firehawk owners, prepair to puke...