Special Edition Vehicles Firehawk | SS | WS6 | Berger | Blackbird | Comp T/A

Looking for a gmmg car!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2007, 10:29 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by speedtoyz1
Merry christmas to all of you.No need to get rude today!!! Its almost xmas. All I was doing was looking for a car and one person went crazy,and you guys jumped all over him i guess camarosss Is just trying to leave what he feels thats his own opinon. Which wrong or correct its just his opinon .Maybe one day if he has a car he will bring it out, or maybe he is all talk i hope one day we find out who he or she is or what his or her name is?

Merry christmas !!!!!! Even you camarosss!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone is entitled to an opinion,that's the beauty of the internet.Where it becomes a problem is when you spread disinformation,if not outright slander.The people that have replied to this thread in defense of them are all the principals that built them,and quite a few owners.These cars ain't cheap-we don't want to see mistruth's cast affecting their pedigree. In the case of mullet boy,it's most likely ignorance,but he has yet to absorb the continual corrective posts in response to his ignorance-and can't man up and admit he's a poseur who's trying to build a clone one of these.

Sorry,the thread may have been started by you,but has long since transformed into something entirely different.False info needs to be squashed in respect to these.Twenty years down the road you will see why so many people are passionate about them-

Merry Xmas!
Old 12-24-2007, 11:10 AM
On The Tree

This is on mine

Old 12-24-2007, 07:00 PM
Staging Lane

J.D. ....I will take your ZL1 any day, and yes, it would be upgraded to a Phase III (maybe a Phase IV! ) and be a welcome addition to my other GMMG Camaros! And guess what? When I made it into a Phase III, who cares how it got there, it definately would not be me ...... and a few others!

Merry Christmas to all and Peace to the World!

( Speedtoyz1, I hope that Santa Clause brings you the GMMG Camaro for Christmas that you want!)
Old 12-24-2007, 07:12 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default Looking for a gmmg car!!!!!

Originally Posted by RareSS
J.D. ....I will take your ZL1 any day, and yes, it would be upgraded to a Phase III (maybe a Phase IV! ) and be a welcome addition to my other GMMG Camaros! And guess what? When I made it into a Phase III, who cares how it got there, it definately would not be me ...... and a few others!

Merry Christmas to all and Peace to the World!

( Speedtoyz1, I hope that Santa Clause brings you the GMMG Camaro for Christmas that you want!)
Jim..................I have no doubt that it would have a good home with you however, it is not...............has never............and probably will never be for sale.

Jim..............our wishes from Iowa to you for a Merry Christmas to you and your children and their families this year.
Old 12-24-2007, 07:59 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

to rich for my blood I like my SLP SS
Old 12-24-2007, 09:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by blackbird4
This is on mine

Blackbird4..................................

Please ID the 1st. set of numbers on the head. The second line looks like the date code.

Thanks for the info......
Old 12-25-2007, 05:38 AM
On The Tree

Mc P2x6

02 17 04

Gmmg Inc
Old 12-25-2007, 02:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks Blackbird4,

I'am wondering what "Mc" means in the 1st line? I understand the rest. Send a PM if thats more comfortable for you. I own two GMMG cars.

Thanks for your insight.
Old 12-25-2007, 03:40 PM
grb
TECH Fanatic

I'll ask Mike Carnahan tomorrow!
Old 12-25-2007, 04:02 PM
On The Tree

I thought maybe it was Mikes initials since he did the work........But I dont know
Old 12-25-2007, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 02_Phase2_ZL1
Camarosss…………………..before you are so critical of others, you need to read your own posts first! ! ! ! You should invest in a good spelling and grammar check program. The word “meant” is spelled "meant", not "mint". A “mint” is something you suck on to improve the smell of your breath so that you might make a favorable impression on people (which you have failed to accomplish here in this thread). The word “doesn’t” is "doesn’t", not "does’nt" and “personality” is spelled “personality” not “personallity”. You need to learn where to put the apostrophe in words such as "doesn't" ! ! ! And finally the word “quite” is spelled “quite”, not “quiet” which is something you should be. And as for us GMMG owners, we are glad that all the LS1tech folks aren’t like you ! ! ! ! I'm also glad that all the GMMG owners are not "quiet", which you should be. All of them that I have met and/or corresponded with are GREAT folks and I am pleased to call many of them my friends ! ! ! !
Dude you are such a looooooser (HOWS THAT FOR SPELLING) I can'''n'''t believe you would take the time to pick out eveything that I do wrong. You and no brakes need to skip this thread everyday that you get on this website. You know, have you ever done anything just to see how people really are and how they react????????????????????????????????????????????? Hey j.d,you may have already met me and just don'''''ttt know it. I bet you ask your friend everytime to bend over before you talk to him, because you are one big a-- kisser. And as for all of the decent LS1tech people,thank you (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND ARE NOT) I was'''n'''t pointing my finger at you. Sorry SPEEDTOYZ, when you get ready to buy a GMMG car I'll sell you one of mine. Do you want a 1,2,3 OR a 5 phase car? Do'''''n''''t worry it won'''n'''t be some stupid insane price. You can also wait about another year and get a brand new ZL1. Oh yea, it''''s comin.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mycar2fast
whoo giivess aa dammnn iff hee spelleed someethinnggg wronnngg
Thanks dude, some people have nothing on this earth to do but bother others that only have some simple questions and are trying to help. Besides, it looks like this is the only place he can find someone to talk too.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:26 AM
Staging Lane

Default zl1

Where have you heard that a new zl1? Is that a fact or just rumor?I have not heard that before if that is true what would happen to the the zl1 of today? I will call chevy tomorrow and see if that is true if thats the case i would wait for a factory zl1 that would be cool If it had the big horsepower?Well xmas was not that good no gmmg car under the tree but the search is still on. Happy new year.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:40 AM
On The Tree

[QUOTE=LateBrakeU2;8359936]Everyone is entitled to an opinion,that's the beauty of the internet.Where it becomes a problem is when you spread disinformation,if not outright slander.The people that have replied to this thread in defense of them are all the principals that built them,and quite a few owners.These cars ain't cheap-we don't want to see mistruth's cast affecting their pedigree. In the case of mullet boy,it's most likely ignorance,but he has yet to absorb the continual corrective posts in response to his ignorance-and can't man up and admit he's a poseur who's trying to build a clone one of these.

Sorry,the thread may have been started by you,but has long since transformed into something entirely different.False info needs to be squashed in respect to these.Twenty years down the road you will see why so many people are passionate about them-

Merry Xmas![/QUOTE

It's funny you keep calling me "mullet boy" maybe you or your brother still have one.............Yea, thats why you keep saying that.
Don't be pissed off at me because you paid to much for your car, hhhhuuuummmmmmm about 30k to much?????
Old 12-26-2007, 12:49 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by speedtoyz1
Where have you heard that a new zl1? Is that a fact or just rumor?I have not heard that before if that is true what would happen to the the zl1 of today? I will call chevy tomorrow and see if that is true if thats the case i would wait for a factory zl1 that would be cool If it had the big horsepower?Well xmas was not that good no gmmg car under the tree but the search is still on. Happy new year.
If it happens! It will be by the year 2010, really don't know if it will be a specialty car or if they are going to make alot of them. The ZR1 is back so maybe it will follow in close after with the same powerplant.
Old 12-26-2007, 09:03 AM
On The Tree

Default Zl1

I can guarantee you that there will not be another ZL1 car made by GMMG or Chevrolet, there is no reason to bring it back again I doubt they would do something that stupid. If GMMG or Chevy did decide to bring it back I will be the first to sell my cars and start collecting somthing else.
Old 12-26-2007, 10:19 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZL1 #14
I can guarantee you that there will not be another ZL1 car made by GMMG or Chevrolet, there is no reason to bring it back again I doubt they would do something that stupid. If GMMG or Chevy did decide to bring it back I will be the first to sell my cars and start collecting somthing else.
You did read Mike's post a few pages back right? He mentioned something in the works for the new Camaro. Not sure what the name would be, but...
Old 12-26-2007, 10:21 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZL1 #14
Don't listen to mullet boy-as usual his mouth is running before his brain is in gear.GM performance parts is offering a "tribute" 427 crate motor due to be released 1st quarter 08.They will be making 427 of them,the tooling is different from the original ZL1 block,as well as many of the internal parts.They WILL NOT be coming in any production vehicle,cost 35k,and make a whopping 450 h.p.

I'll keep my C5R gmmg thanks-
Old 12-26-2007, 11:30 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by LateBrakeU2
Don't listen to mullet boy-as usual his mouth is running before his brain is in gear.GM performance parts is offering a "tribute" 427 crate motor due to be released 1st quarter 08.They will be making 427 of them,the tooling is different from the original ZL1 block,as well as many of the internal parts.They WILL NOT be coming in any production vehicle,cost 35k,and make a whopping 450 h.p.

I'll keep my C5R gmmg thanks-
Were talking about production cars here not crate engines, get with the program NO BRAKES. If you want to pay 35k for another engine go ahead.
Old 12-26-2007, 12:18 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by camarosss
Were talking about production cars here not crate engines, get with the program NO BRAKES. If you want to pay 35k for another engine go ahead.
Please provide a link,or is this something Bob Lutz whispered in your ear when you two were golfing last weekend

This has been mildly amusing,but I need to go clean my aquarium and am done with this thread. I'll leave you with this and good luck on that clone skippy!

C L A S S I F I C A T I O N S
2. CamaroMullet: The CamaroMullet used to have full reign over the mullet brethren, but that was back in the 70's and 80's. This species has fallen from grace since, but can still be seen enjoying NASCAR events and shopping at Kragen, or up in the attic cooking up crank. Distinguishing features include: a molester mustache (peach fuzzy), tight-fitting acid wash jeans, and an ever-present key ring hanging from the belt loop.

Feel the mulletude emanating through your computer screen!!

It is not recommended you confront the CamaroMullet, for they are very aggressive and cannot be hurt (this might be due to the frequent use of methamphetamines, angel dust, etc.).

Mulletude: 10

Aggressiveness: 10

Hobbies: primering cars, bar fights, picking scabs, losing teeth.

Sightings: Kragen, Grand Auto, working on a Camaro on their front lawn.

Favorite Band: AC DC

Quick Reply: Looking for a gmmg car!!!!!