Were back online..

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2003 | 07:22 PM
JPR
TECH Fanatic

Default Were back online..

Sorry for the disruption, but I have had major issues with my e-mail and the problem hit at a very bad time, the forum here went through a new format layout, and everyone had to log back in, but it's kinda hard to if you don't remember your password and can't retrieve your e-mails! frustrating. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Current events:

1. While I was at the SEMA show in NV, my wife ran Norton Anti virus through the PC and it now dumps e-mails, 96 to be exact. I will spend the weekend returning them.

2. My company has merged with JD's Performance to perform R&D for the 2003- 4.6 liter FI engines and JD's is breaking into the LSX market as well. Our company along with PCM's For Less which also merged at the same time will now be found in the same building in Huntingdon Valley, PA to assemble what I think is the largest domestic performance shop on the East Coast! 6 mechanics, in house edit dyno tunning of Fords and Chevy's, 6 lifts, sales team offices and no busy signals.

A little back ground on JD's Performance shop, Joe D caters to very hard core racers for about 15 years now. He has a very successfull reputation of building very fast street and track cars. We will continue to do the street car performance packages as well as the more hard core chassis and race car setups . Great guy to do business with and HIS word is his bond period. He also does Rolls Royce, Jaguar and exotic restorations.

3. There will be no disruptions of JPR's production of current builds, as a matter of fact, I will have more time to produce work instead of ..

Doing e-mails, answering phones, sales, port work, engine building, shipping and receiving, and parts ordering so my daily work will be 90% focused to production only where it should be.

As of Nov 17th, our new number will be (215) 938-9270 Rick the service manager will be glad to field any questions and take any new orders that have been postponed over the past 3 weeks VIA JD's Performance e-mail or at the phone number above. The restructured sponsor page should be up on Monday (see sponsors on the right under JD's Performance.)

At the merger date mentioned above, we will be more than capable to run this business the way it should be and will be staffed with an excellent crew to perform all and any installations on a timley basis. Apologizes out to people that haven't been able to reach us recently and we have taken steps to make our products and service better!

I will be available for technical advice if requested.
I will be running dyno day specials periodically.
I will be runnning periodic sales on parts and services.

Thanks for everyones support and to our loyal customer base. Anyone looking for an e-mail reply from me should be expecting them by Monday morning at the latest.

Thanks!

Joe Prince
Old 11-08-2003 | 08:07 PM
TECH Senior Member

Sounds like some exciting developments are taking place.

Old 11-08-2003 | 10:27 PM
Staging Lane

Explains alot....

Glad to hear it.
Old 11-08-2003 | 11:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

Joe I hope this works out for ya. I look forward to the end results. Bear
Old 11-09-2003 | 10:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Joe, I sent you an e-mail a few days ago. Let me know if ya' got it!
Old 11-09-2003 | 10:53 AM
Restricted User

Congrat's, Sounds like a big step in the right direction...
Old 11-09-2003 | 12:13 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Joe will YOU still be doing installs on out of town cars?
Old 11-09-2003 | 10:22 PM
TECH Junkie

glad to hear it, I'll be calling shortly regarding that TB so I can get this sucker tuned in down here. FWIW JD's is a very nice shop,, I saw it when I had my car dyno'd. Cool guys there as well.
Old 11-09-2003 | 10:42 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by Richie Carbone
Joe will YOU still be doing installs on out of town cars?
I'm wondering the same thing after reading the post from a week or two ago. Do you still do installs on engines you build? I would call, but it's kinda hard from here.
Old 11-11-2003 | 04:40 PM
BADA BING BADA BOOM!!!!!!

Originally Posted by 11 Bravo
I'm wondering the same thing after reading the post from a week or two ago. Do you still do installs on engines you build? I would call, but it's kinda hard from here.
I guess not
Old 11-18-2003 | 04:44 PM
Staging Lane

Default Installs

Joe Will Still Being Doing The Installs For The Out Of State Guys.

If He Is Backed Up Doing Cylinder Heads They Will Be Done In The Shop Here By Myself Or A Certified Chevrolet Tech Who Works Here.

Any Questions Give Me A Call

Thanks
Joe
Old 12-22-2003 | 11:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Hey, I have sent some emails that have been unanswered. I know you guys are busy. So am I lol. I can't call from here in Iraq, I told that to Joe or someone when I sent my check about 4 months ago and was told commo by email was cool. I just need an update on my order, see if I am remembered or what, and if the motor will be ready when I get back in Feb, 6 months or so after the check was cashed. Please PM or mail me at transam19992003@yahoo.com Thanks!

Mike Ellis
Old 12-23-2003 | 12:10 AM
TECH Junkie

Thanks for what your doin Bravo... I'm still waiting for my replies from a month ago. Maybe snail mail would be faster. Of course thats before I ordered and received most of my motor from elsewhere.
Old 12-23-2003 | 10:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

TTT, Bravo mine is done, Good Luck with yours.
Old 12-23-2003 | 12:03 PM
Restricted User

The man's check got cashed and he doesn't even know what the status of his motor is. Does he even know JPR works for someone else? Hopefully that motor won't end up costing more like SteveZ heads were going to...
Old 12-23-2003 | 07:28 PM
Staging Lane

Default Stevez Heads

Fellas--stevez Heads Were Misquoted By Jpr--

I Can Honor The Pricing As Long As It Is In Line--

I Can Not Do Stage Ii Porting,4 Angle Valve Job,new Intake And Exhaust Valves[quality Valves],dual Springs W/titanium Retainers,
Set Up Valve Springs To The Correct Installed Heights And Pressures For Cam Being Used,viton Valve Seals,and Mill The Heads For 650.00.there Is Just No Way I Can Stay In Business That Way.this Is Why I Called Him Before I Did Any Work To Be Fair To Him.

Thanks Again
Joe D.
Old 12-23-2003 | 07:30 PM
Staging Lane

Default Engine

I Have Already Gotten An E-mail From Him And Will Talk To Joe Prince And Get On The Job Asap After I Find Out What Needs To Be Done.

He Can Call Me Or E-mail Me With The Info.

Thanks Again
Joe D.
Old 12-23-2003 | 07:45 PM
Restricted User

Joe, at least you are standing up to the plate... Why doesn't Joe Prince start standing up for himself and answering all the questions. I feel for you buddy, all these circumstances in such a short business relationship. I would have made him handle all his previous arrangements on his own time instead of getting you inviolved in all his prior screw ups. I am sure it took a while to build up a good business. It doesn't get that way from bad customer service. You ahve more patience that I do. I would have said sorry it is time to clean house...
Old 12-23-2003 | 08:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Joe P. or Joe D.
Please call me back
Old 12-23-2003 | 10:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Yep, I got JD's email. I'm not trying to bust anyone out in public or anything, just figured I could get a message through here. It's cool.

Quick Reply: Were back online..