Dynojet Wideband Commander - RevX GP

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 11:59 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dino, please let me know when you are going to order some more. I would love to get one of these, Ken of HPTuners prefers this model, and I trust what he says/uses. I'll also send you an email to archive. You seem very customer oriented, which is very good in my book.
Old 01-21-2005, 12:11 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You might want to check around at UPS. it sounds as though somebody there has a few they might want to sell before they go to prison
Old 01-21-2005, 12:29 PM
Restricted User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1QUIKWS6
Well, mine is out for delivery right now...

If I get an empty box the **** WILL hit the fan, cause there's no way that someone coincidently stole the contents of multiple shipments going to different locations unless it was done at the UPS facility that originally picked up the items for shipment.

-Jay-
As you can tell Dino is doing everything he can to get the probvlem taking care of with UPS. There is no reason for you to make a comment like "**** will hit the fan if I get an empty box". This is a situation that Dino had no control of and he is taking care of the problems quickly and efficently. No matter what happens people will get what they payed for.
Old 01-21-2005, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It looks like the guy was one cut away from getting into yours must have been inturpeted.

Hey Dino

Sorry about this I put no fault on you!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping on top of it to get things corrected.

Hey did UPS tell you if the receivers need to file a claim as well?

Last edited by 618HAWK; 01-21-2005 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-21-2005, 01:11 PM
8 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ya I wondered why there was no invoice with mine. when I saw the other posts I went OH ****. It looks as if I am very lucky. I think that all will end OK on this deal for the people that got ripped. This is a large enough theft that it will be taken care of quickly. I wonder with the replacement units that will up the number sold in the GP any chance of a further discount???
I think Dino is a standup guy and will work hard to get this resolved quickly.
Old 01-21-2005, 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by koolrayz
Dino,
I have good news and bad news. The good news is I got a wideband
But some ******* took the invoice. Did it have my credit card info on it????
No sir, you're safe from identity theft. The only thing on there from your credit card is the last 4 digits, and that's not enough to do anything with. (My wife works for the bank, and gave me the whole rundown on that before... it's also a law that they can no longer put your whole credit card number on any receipt, for those who didn't know.)

I will be printing this thread off to show to the UPS reps that come to talk to me. They have a serious problem in one of their local depots...
Old 01-21-2005, 01:24 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 618HAWK
It looks like the guy was one cut away from getting into yours must have been inturpeted.

Hey Dino

Sorry about this I put no fault on you!!!!!!

Thanks for keeping on top of it to get things corrected.

Hey did UPS tell you if the receivers need to file a claim as well?
Thank you... please believe me when I say that I am extremely pissed about this. I will do everything in my power to make sure everyone gets their products as soon as possible. I'm in the process of calling some of the UPS big-wigs... friends of friends type of thing. We'll see if we can get something moving a little quicker. They've been to the shop here a few times, and left their cards. I just have to find what I did with them.

UPS did not tell me if the receivers need to file a claim as well... I guess it wouldn't hurt, though, if you wanted to do that. 1-800-PICKUPS (800-742-5877) is the number, then press 0 when the recording comes on.
Old 01-21-2005, 01:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great Dino

Like I said before they get some shady help at there out stations, lot of young kids that dont care. And just a few UPS workers to over see the whole operation. They are real big on loss prevention, but cant watch over everyone, everything. But I do know they will stand up for the mistake.

Thanks again Dino,,,,,no blame from me

Chris
Old 01-21-2005, 01:46 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 12secSS
Dino, please let me know when you are going to order some more. I would love to get one of these, Ken of HPTuners prefers this model, and I trust what he says/uses. I'll also send you an email to archive. You seem very customer oriented, which is very good in my book.
Not a problem... It should be very soon. I'll be sure to post something up here.
Old 01-21-2005, 01:49 PM
TECH Resident

It has to be somebody in Tampa or Jacksonville... those are the only places that all 3 of those packages went, that were the same. Kyung's went from here to Jax to Jersey... Alfredo's went from here to Jax to Atlanta... Ray's went from here to Jax to Middleburg Hts.
So the problem is either in the Tampa Depot or the Jacksonville Depot.
Old 01-21-2005, 02:56 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by crazykid
As you can tell Dino is doing everything he can to get the probvlem taking care of with UPS. There is no reason for you to make a comment like "**** will hit the fan if I get an empty box". This is a situation that Dino had no control of and he is taking care of the problems quickly and efficently. No matter what happens people will get what they payed for.
Hey, thanks alot for your valued input whomever the hell you are, but if you notice my post was immediately after (2) people stated they had received empty boxes and BEFORE Dino posted all the info on running down the problem.

And the **** wasn't going to hit the fan with Rev Extreme - but with UPS. They are on my (s)hit list anyway - UPS delivers to my house probably 2 days out of every week, yet in the last 3 weeks I have had (2) packages that showed tracking as to have been delivered to my front door - but no package? One was found just this week at a house in same town but miles away (tracking had stated that delivery was rerouted?) The other package has yet to be found.

I can clearly see that Dino has it well under control - I just hope they catch the crook and take care of him/her accordingly.

crazykid - you have a nice day now

Last edited by 1QUIKWS6; 01-21-2005 at 05:10 PM.
Old 01-21-2005, 04:58 PM
TECH Addict

Dino-

UPS just delivered to my house. Due to the problems already seen, I had him wait and I opened the package in his presence - everything was still intact including the invoice on the outside. The package did not appear to have been tampered with in any way.

I was getting worried because tracking showed that mine also went from Tampa thru Jacksonville. Apparently whomever did this only had time to rip off (3) packages.

Thanks again for the great deal! - I also talked with Keith @ HPTuners the other day, and he highly recommended this unit to work in conjunction with their software

Best of luck in taking down the a$$hole that ripped off the others - I have a search on eBay to see if any 'pop' up on there for sale.

-Jay-
Old 01-21-2005, 05:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

I got a call from UPS today saying they would send out their investigator to pick up the box, either today or monday. I'll keep everyone posted as I get more info.
Old 01-21-2005, 06:30 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I got mine yesterday. All looked good! Thanks for the great deal Dino
Old 01-21-2005, 06:40 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by 1QUIKWS6
Hey, thanks alot for your valued input whomever the hell you are, but if you notice my post was immediately after (2) people stated they had received empty boxes and BEFORE Dino posted all the info on running down the problem.

And the **** wasn't going to hit the fan with Rev Extreme - but with UPS. They are on my (s)hit list anyway - UPS delivers to my house probably 2 days out of every week, yet in the last 3 weeks I have had (2) packages that showed tracking as to have been delivered to my front door - but no package? One was found just this week at a house in same town but miles away (tracking had stated that delivery was rerouted?) The other package has yet to be found.

I can clearly see that Dino has it well under control - I just hope they catch the crook and take care of him/her accordingly.

crazykid - you have a nice day now
Actually I am the guy that probably packed Dynojet wideband commander
When I first read your post and felt as though you were just flaming the situation. If I misread I am sorry. I work with Dino everyday and know how hard he works to please you guys (the customers). I have no hard feelings I just felt like I had to stand him and say something, but like said I must have misread your post
Old 01-21-2005, 06:46 PM
TECH Addict

No problem! I was in a crab *** mood today anyway since I HATE winter, but unfortunately live in PA (at least for another 4 yrs till our youngest graduates HS) We now have a severe winter storm watch with 12in. to be dumped tomorrow in the area.

It sure won't dampen my attendance at the Steelers/Pats game this weekend though!
Old 01-21-2005, 06:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dino any word on another GP for those of us that missed out??
Old 01-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Restricted User

I will talk to him tommorrow and see if we can get another one started up
Old 01-21-2005, 07:21 PM
TECH Fanatic

I may be interested just as long as the label dosen't say "car parts" on it. Do you think you have to include that? Best of luck to Dino and the folks getting reimbushed.
Old 01-22-2005, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

I will take a white faced one