MPH Motorsports July 4th Special - Killer deals on headers & exhaust!

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2007, 11:23 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MPH Motorsports July 4th Special - Killer deals on headers & exhaust!

Hey everyone,

To celebrate the upcoming 4th of July holiday and us recently becoming an American Racing Headers distributor, we decided to throw together a few specials for you guys that you might find interesting.

For those of you unfamiliar with American Racing Headers’ product and reputation, we need only say this: American Racing Headers are for the guys who demand the best in fit, finish, and power. They are made entirely of 304 stainless steel with no iron content – so they won’t rust -- ever. The same technology and fabrication expertise (over 40 years combined!) that brings gains of 20-30hp on Corvettes has been put into the FBody systems. So you can expect top notch quality and killer power.

Here’s a picture of the header system from our site:

And a link to the header page:
http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...ode=FBLS1-HDRS

So here it is, our 4th of July exhaust special, on American Racing Headers, Magnaflow exhaust, and B&B exhaust.

All 1998-2002 American Racing Headers with offroad y-pipe are $1199, shipped. You can upgrade to 1 7/8” primaries for only $33 extra. In addition, we can have American Racing Headers make up a custom sized collector outlet and y-pipe if you like (some of the big cube guys want 3.5” instead of 3”, for example). There is no extra charge for this service, just call or email us with your order number and we’ll ensure that your headers are custom built to your specification (note, custom sizes will require around a two week wait time while your headers are made to your spec, normal 3” size headers have already been ordered and will be in stock shortly). If you want a y-pipe with cats, we can do that for $1399 shipped.

Want to order a complete exhaust package from headers to cat-back? We can do either a Magnaflow dual tip or SLP Loudmouth system to your offroad header order for a total of $1599, or $1799. Please note, these exhaust systems cannot be ordered for the package price without buying the complete package! We can still get you a deal on either the SLP Loudmouth or Magnaflow exhaust pictured here: http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...de=FBLS1EX-MAG

We want to make your shopping with us as easy as possible! Therefore, we will extend these special prices through our coupon system. To get your coupon(s), just email us at julyfourth@mphparts.com. We will reply back immediately with the coupon codes you can use for any of the above offers. If you don’t receive a reply back from us within a few minutes, check your junk mail folder as our coupons can often end up there. Of course, you can call us anytime if you have any questions or would rather place an order by phone!

Also note, these parts and offers are for FBody parts, HOWEVER, we will offer comparable specials to you through email or phone for your C5/C6 Corvette and/or GTO! Just email us at sales@mphparts.com, PM me here, or call us at 800-364-1975.

Thanks and happy Fourth of July!
Tony and Jeremy
The MPH Motorsports Team
Old 06-29-2007, 04:22 PM
FormerVendor

To add to the special, we are also doing a special on the Magnaflow kit with the dual tips, seen here.
http://www.mphparts.com/mm5/merchant...de=FBLS1EX-MAG
If you would like this kit with the purchase of American Racing headers we can offer special pricing for this as well.
The price will be $1749 for the complete package with the Off road "Y" pipe.
Or $1949 for the complete system with high flow cats in the "Y" pipe.
Of course shipping is 100% on us.
Also American Racing also offers a full Race header for the same price and is available in a 1 3/4" or 1 7/8" design.
We look forward to working with you all.
Feel free to contact us at any time day or night.
Jeremy
Old 06-29-2007, 05:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 56 Likes on 46 Posts

What's the price on a 1 3/4" x 3" header without emissions and without y-pipe? Where do you ship from?
Old 06-29-2007, 09:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Same as above but with price for both 1-3/4 and 1-7/8 primaries. Is it also possible to get my O2 bungs on the inside, with an additional one on either the header for a wideband.
-thanks
Old 06-30-2007, 08:30 AM
FormerVendor

Sending PM shortly
Old 06-30-2007, 08:35 AM
FormerVendor

Also, just so everyone knows, I don't think it will be a problem at all to relocate the bungs slightly and/or add a third bung for wideband. Although I don't know for sure (yet) this is likely one of the last things that happens in the production process and given American Racing Headers' willingness to do custom things like different sized outlets and y-pipes, I am sure this won't be an issue -- but I'll check with them and post the answer to that question back here.
Old 06-30-2007, 09:41 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by DONAIMIAN
Same as above but with price for both 1-3/4 and 1-7/8 primaries. Is it also possible to get my O2 bungs on the inside, with an additional one on either the header for a wideband.
-thanks
I just got an email back from American Racing Headers. These guys work weekends just like us Anyway, they said it would be no problem to add a wideband bung in there for you. They could also do a bung relocate but insisted that nothing is wrong with the current bung location if you have stock wiring. If you do not have stock wiring or are doing something special there, let me know, I am sure that would clear things up for them a bit.

In either case, I am sure they would do whatever you want, as long as you are sure it is going to fit your application.
Old 06-30-2007, 02:35 PM
Launching!

How much for the Magnaflow catback dual tips by itself? shipped to 77584
Old 06-30-2007, 02:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

GREAT deal for ARH headers....
great quality/fitment/power

easy install - they slid right in with out any prolems - also great ground clearence
no issues some other Header companies have
Old 06-30-2007, 04:08 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 1baddls1
GREAT deal for ARH headers....
great quality/fitment/power

easy install - they slid right in with out any prolems - also great ground clearence
no issues some other Header companies have
Thanks 1baddls1. I went through several header systems on my personal C5, all of which required a lot of trickery to get them to fit in. One of them even had to be hammered to clear the steering column.

The American Racing headers on the other hand pretty much just slide in. They are a mechanic's dream. Excellent clearance all around, fantastic sound, and awesome power.

1FAST02, PM sent.
Old 06-30-2007, 08:34 PM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hmmmm....decision decisions.
Old 07-01-2007, 09:37 AM
12 Second Club

I've been thinking about those headers for months now, I know they are the best! They cost money, but you get what u pay for- the best! Is $1199 shipped with tax??? I mean out the door?
Old 07-01-2007, 09:57 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by LS1 Freak
I've been thinking about those headers for months now, I know they are the best! They cost money, but you get what u pay for- the best! Is $1199 shipped with tax??? I mean out the door?
Fully agreed on that statement... these headers are recognized as the best in the Corvette world by virtually all of the top tuner shops. The C5 product has been out for quite a bit longer than the FBody product and I'm sure as more and more shops get experience with these headers, they will be the header of choice.

OK... yes, we can do $1199 out the door for you, but only if you order by this coming Friday. I expect our order will ship from ARH slightly after that date, and if we pay to have the headers shipped here ($60 something) then pay to ship the headers to you ($40 something), then eat the tax ($64), we are offerring a REALLY killer deal. About the only way we could make it work is if we had ARH drop ship the header to you so that we're paying for shipping only once.

We can also take an order at that price after Friday/after the product has been delivered to us if you pay tax or add a catback exhaust system to that package.

Another option, if you like, is you could drive here and have them installed same day. We are good friends with J&J Performance here in Fort Myers and could set something up where you drive up in the morning and drive back later in that afternoon. I have been wanting to get pictures and video of how these install into the FBody for our site so your car could be e-famous on mphparts.com And if you did that, we wouldn't have to ship the product, it would just be waiting for you there at J&J.

Old 07-01-2007, 11:10 AM
9 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

damn now thats some nice service
Old 07-01-2007, 01:28 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by ls2 bait
damn now thats some nice service
Thank ya sir.
Old 07-02-2007, 09:32 AM
FormerVendor

Good morning guys.
Gonna bring this back up top for you gays and gals.
Great product at a unbeatable price.
We will be here answering the phones all day if you would like to contact us.
Jeremy
Old 07-02-2007, 09:54 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Was linked here from a member, glad he showed me this thread PM sent!

-J
Old 07-03-2007, 10:05 AM
FormerVendor

lastcall. Give us a call if you have any further questions or need any additional help.
Old 07-06-2007, 09:18 AM
Staging Lane

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Price for just 1 7/8 x 3 headers. No Y pipe.
Thanks
Old 07-06-2007, 10:02 AM
FormerVendor

PM sent Bigblock