PBT Special Front & Rear Drilled Slotted Rotors Hawk Pads 269 Shipped

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PBT Special Front & Rear Drilled Slotted Rotors Hawk Pads 269 Shipped

Today we are pleased to announce a Brake Kit special for all LS1TECH members. We are offering the special with limited stock as a trial run for our product on this Forum. We have direct sourcing for all of our rotor and pad kits.

Information on the products will be indicated below. We are offering this as a complete package.

If you want a per axle kit please call for prices and availability.
The kit will consist of the following.

1: Hawk Brake Pads HPS compound or Hawk Performance Compound.
(YOUR CHOICE)

2: Complete set of front and rear performance Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors with zinc plating.

3: Complete set of front and rear performance Slotted Brake Rotors with zinc plating.
(YOUR CHOICE)

3: Free S&H in the continental all Hawaii orders please call for price.

We also have stainless lines if you need them please inquire while ordering.

[IMG][/IMG]

HPS - High Performance Street

Superior Stopping Power
HPS - High Performance Street disc brake pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology.
The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust..
HPS Ferro-Compound Features:
• Increased stopping power
• High friction/torque hot or cold
• Gentle on rotors
• Extended pad life
• Low dust
• Virtually noise-free
All Hawk Performance High Performance Street brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
Note:
Hawk Performance burnishes its High Performance Street brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.

Performance Ceramic
Ultimate stopping power in an ultra-low dust, low noise ceramic compound!
Hawk Performance has introduced a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic.
Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad.
Performance Ceramic – quiet, clean & fast stopping!
Key Features:
• Increased stopping power
• Increased rotor life
• Extended pad life
• Ultra-low dust
• Extremely quiet
• Stable friction output
Recommended for import
domestic automobiles, luxury
SUV’s, sports trucks & vans.

All Hawk Performance Performance Ceramic brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship.
Note:
Hawk Performance burnishes its Performance Ceramic brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against. Properly bedding-in new brake pads results in a transfer film being generated at the pad and rotor interface to maximize brake performance.

To order please call during our normal business hours. We accept Pay Pal, Visa, Master Card, And discover.

This offer will end one month from the day we post it.

Performance Brake Technologies
Phone: (951) 345-7279
Fax: (951) 345-7237
Email: Performancebraketech@yahoo.com

Phone Hours
Monday thru Friday 9AM-4PM (Pacific Time)
Saturday Thru Sunday CLOSED

Last edited by PBT Brakes; 09-06-2007 at 09:35 PM.
Old 09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
TECH Enthusiast

anyone ever use these? please post up..im interested
Old 09-07-2007, 08:38 AM
TECH Enthusiast

they are a new company the break pads i have herd nothing but good remarks as for the rotors we will find out when i get mine
Old 09-07-2007, 09:48 AM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brock

I am deployed right now and our phones are jacked up. Is there anyway to order these online with Paypal??
Old 09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i just ordered mine :O)
Old 09-07-2007, 03:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

my question is the following: has any testing been done on these rotors and who actually makes the rotors. I don't want to spend $300 on rotors I have never heard of, only to have them crack a few months down the road. I am certainly not bashing your product, as they have the look of quality and I KNOW the pads are awesome. Just out of curiosity, what warranty, if any, is on the rotors against cracking? I am certainly interested in a set of these, I just am deciding between slotted and slotted/drilled.

Thanks for stepping up, I know its tough to gain respect as a vendor/sponsor in such a large marketplace, good luck!
Old 09-07-2007, 04:10 PM
Teching In

I ordered mine.I`ll let you know how it goes.
Old 09-07-2007, 04:29 PM
Banned

I asked the question long ago in one of the several posts. They are manufactured by Centric Parts. They seem to be a good company, they've been around since 2000. Theres a ton of good info on their site.
I'm not too sure about whats being sold here though, they look slightly different than whats on Centrics site. Especially when you scroll down the page and look at the casting pictures. It says Centrics are a center split casting, whats pictured here are side split castings, theres a picture and description of a side split casting and it doesn't sound like a very good performance rotor, sounds more like stock.
Oh well I placed my order yesterday before the pics went up.

Originally Posted by turbowhistle86
my question is the following: has any testing been done on these rotors and who actually makes the rotors. I don't want to spend $300 on rotors I have never heard of, only to have them crack a few months down the road. I am certainly not bashing your product, as they have the look of quality and I KNOW the pads are awesome. Just out of curiosity, what warranty, if any, is on the rotors against cracking? I am certainly interested in a set of these, I just am deciding between slotted and slotted/drilled.

Thanks for stepping up, I know its tough to gain respect as a vendor/sponsor in such a large marketplace, good luck!
Old 09-07-2007, 08:51 PM
Banned

Default Ordering through pay pal

Originally Posted by Z28/2002
Brock

I am deployed right now and our phones are jacked up. Is there anyway to order these online with Paypal??

If you would like to send a pay pal payment to performancebraketech@yahoo.com.

Please include your shipping address and exact year make and model of the vehicle.

Also a phone number where you may be reached.

Please specify drilled and slotted or slotted and hpe or ceramic hawk pads.

Thanks

Brock
Old 09-07-2007, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

Location: Your girl's back door giving her the long stroke while you're at work
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Brock you gotta PM

Payment sent via Paypal as well
Old 09-07-2007, 11:00 PM
TECH Resident

They look identical to the ones I got from ws6store.com

In which case, I like them just fine.
Old 09-07-2007, 11:10 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by turbowhistle86
my question is the following: has any testing been done on these rotors and who actually makes the rotors. I don't want to spend $300 on rotors I have never heard of, only to have them crack a few months down the road...
Originally Posted by 8a8mfh
I asked the question long ago in one of the several posts. They are manufactured by Centric Parts. They seem to be a good company, they've been around since 2000. Theres a ton of good info on their site.
I'm not too sure about whats being sold here though, they look slightly different than whats on Centrics site. Especially when you scroll down the page and look at the casting pictures. It says Centrics are a center split casting, whats pictured here are side split castings, theres a picture and description of a side split casting and it doesn't sound like a very good performance rotor, sounds more like stock.
Oh well I placed my order yesterday before the pics went up.
Hi guys! Lets Talk about our rotors for a second... I begin with rotor blanks from Centric's Ctek line (I don't just repackage their drilled and slotted rotors) and I add our own drill and slot pattern as well as the zinc plating. My machining process enhances the rotors ability to disapate heat and the plated finish not only resists corrosion but looks great through the wheels too! Centric does offer a premium line that are center split castings but they are substantially more expensive and I can't apply our signature silver finish to them.

Just to see for myself, I grabbed a set of rotors from the shelf and put the digital calipers to them. I measured an average .040 variation in vane thickness from one side to the other which represents a difference of appx 13%. So, although it seems that one side of the rotor may run cooler then the other, I think for our purposes it's a negligable difference and will have no negative effects on brake performance. And remember, drilled and slotted rotors run up to 35% cooler then standard rotors.

My goal is to bring a quality product to market that looks great, performs even better and is an unbeatable value. I believe we've nailed it with this package and I know that everyone who installs our product will agree.

Thanks for listening,

Harry Robertson

PS Brock is handling the Forums here as PBT Brakes but I happened to be at his computer when I decided to respond. I just registered myself on the forum last night so you'll see me post as Shockwaveharry. I'll be contributing more around here in the future (this seems like a great place to waste valuable time ) and I hope to talk to you guys and girls soon!
Old 09-07-2007, 11:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Z28/2002
Brock you gotta PM

Payment sent via Paypal as well
He'll be in tomorrow and I'll remind him to check his PM's

Thanks for the order!

Harry
Old 09-08-2007, 04:44 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PBT Brakes
Hi guys! Lets Talk about our rotors for a second... I begin with rotor blanks from Centric's Ctek line (I don't just repackage their drilled and slotted rotors) and I add our own drill and slot pattern as well as the zinc plating. My machining process enhances the rotors ability to disapate heat and the plated finish not only resists corrosion but looks great through the wheels too! Centric does offer a premium line that are center split castings but they are substantially more expensive and I can't apply our signature silver finish to them.

Just to see for myself, I grabbed a set of rotors from the shelf and put the digital calipers to them. I measured an average .040 variation in vane thickness from one side to the other which represents a difference of appx 13%. So, although it seems that one side of the rotor may run cooler then the other, I think for our purposes it's a negligable difference and will have no negative effects on brake performance. And remember, drilled and slotted rotors run up to 35% cooler then standard rotors.

My goal is to bring a quality product to market that looks great, performs even better and is an unbeatable value. I believe we've nailed it with this package and I know that everyone who installs our product will agree.

Thanks for listening,

Harry Robertson
So basically they're stock replacement rotors with slots machined into them?
Not that it's a bad thing, but that sounds like thats the deal here.
Old 09-08-2007, 06:42 AM
FormerVendor

Smile

Originally Posted by 8a8mfh
So basically they're stock replacement rotors with slots machined into them?
Not that it's a bad thing, but that sounds like thats the deal here.
You forgot to mention the zinc plating but, yes, that's exactly right.

You won't find a better quality product out there at this price point and I know you will be more than pleased when you receive your rotors. I shipped yours out friday by the way, so let us know what you think when they arrive!
Old 09-08-2007, 08:23 AM
On The Tree

Do they come with any type of warranty?
Old 09-09-2007, 08:36 PM
Teching In

If they come with a warranty then sign me up!
Old 09-10-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

I put money in my car account today for these so I should be able to order them tomorrow.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:25 PM
Teching In

I called... They have a 90 day warranty.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

whats the average eta on shipping to the north east?

Quick Reply: PBT Special Front & Rear Drilled Slotted Rotors Hawk Pads 269 Shipped