Here it is, the big special announcement from MPH Motorsports!

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 01:13 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Here it is, the big special announcement from MPH Motorsports!

Well ladies and gentlemen, as promised… here’s our big announcement! Actually, there are two announcements here so I guess we need to say our big announcements, plural.

First, our parts volume continues to increase month over month thanks to all of you guys and ladies here on the forum. For those of you that we have already had the pleasure of doing business with, we thank you sincerely. For those of you who are thinking about purchasing something from us, there’s never been a better time to do so. Because of all the awesome forum support from you all we are now offering 100% free shipping on every parts order over $100! Free shipping is handled automatically by our online store, the only thing you need to do is make sure there is $100 or more of items in your shopping cart before you go to checkout and free shipping will show up as a choice in the shipping selection screen. PLEASE be sure to select free shipping if you want free shipping! The online system automatically defaults you to next day air (which you pay for) so please do not select next day air and think that you are getting next day air for free

Offering free shipping is just one of the things we are doing to help make your shopping experience with us more pleasant and definitely more predictable. What you see as the price when you add an item to your cart is the price you pay at checkout, unless you add something else or decide you want upgraded shipping or shipping insurance. Please keep this in mind when price matching us to other shops who charge for shipping. Don’t worry, our site will soon blatantly state this to avoid confusion, but we just wanted to throw that out there so everyone is aware.
Next up, and this is the big announcement… we want you guys to have a VERY Merry Christmas, or Hanukah, or Kwanza, or if you don’t celebrate any of those, just to have a happy New Year. Actually if you don’t celebrate this time of year then no need to enter this contest…. Just kidding. So here’s the deal…

MPH Motorsports has teamed up with American Racing Headers to give away a 100% free set of 1-3/4 304 Stainless American Racing Race Header System (including offroad y-pipe). If you live in a state which requires emissions compliance or simply want to upgrade to a catted system you can do so for an additional $175.
In conjunction with our first announcement, of course, this system ships to you 100% free.

Now of course, LS1Tech gets a lot of traffic, including traffic from people who may not own an Fbody. We want to give this header system to someone who does own an Fbody because it would be really crappy to give away a header system to someone who is just going to turn around and sell the system. So here’s what we want to do to help weed out people who just signed up for LS1Tech for a header system they are going to sell or people who wouldn’t actually put this system on their car…
In order to enter, all you need to do is post here in this thread with a picture of you next to your Fbody holding up a piece of paper that says your forum username. You can also have your girlfriend or any hot woman you know hold up the paper instead if you prefer. This may or may not increase your chances of winning.** This does not increase your chances of winning but it sure makes us happy ** You can also write MPH Rocks! On the paper if you think we kick *** for giving away a set of headers

If you need technical support for posting a picture on the forum, just give us a call at 800-364-1975 and hit option 2 for customer service. We’d be happy to walk you through it (although remember, you actually need a digital camera/picture first, we can’t help you post a regular film picture).
The deadline for entering is midnight of December 22nd, according to LS1tech.com forum time. We will randomly pick one person from this thread thereafter and post a video of the drawing on the 25th. More information will come soon about the video, but suffice it to say we plan to have some eye candy present to do the actual drawing. Even though many people have told Jeremy and I we are stud monkeys we figured you’d rather see some hot woman doing the drawing. Hahahaha.

Although you are welcome to post as many times as you want in this thread, only your original post with your picture next to your Fbody holding the piece of paper will count as an entry, so everyone gets an even chance at winning despite the number of posts in this thread.

Thanks again to everyone on this forum, and good luck in the contest!
Tony & Jeremy and the rest of the MPH Motorsports Team
Old 11-14-2007, 01:16 PM
TECH Resident

Awesome, Thanks!
Old 11-14-2007, 01:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Sweet! Thanks MPH Motorsports ...
Old 11-14-2007, 01:30 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No love for the C5s? I could use a set of ARHs on my C5. I already bought a set from you guys for my Camaro.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:34 PM
11 Second Club

Like the free shipping...hate the F Body prejudice.
Old 11-14-2007, 01:35 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by TA455
Like the free shipping...hate the F Body prejudice.
We might be working on something for you GTO guys
Old 11-14-2007, 01:48 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 353 Likes on 266 Posts

yay i was sort of right
no dam it where is my camera and does it count if your car is on a frame lift
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/748167/6
Old 11-14-2007, 02:01 PM
FormerVendor

Nice looking car blackbyrd.
Still counts if its on a frame lift...
Old 11-14-2007, 02:07 PM
TECH Veteran

thanks im hoping to have her running in december but i would take a set of those headers with out any complaints
Old 11-14-2007, 02:10 PM
TECH Resident

Does it have to have the motor in it? lol
Old 11-14-2007, 02:16 PM
TECH Veteran

not yet im finishing up the wiring and plumbing i put it in to test fit everything then set it back out for easy access to some things.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

How about us A-Body guys.. can we enter ? I hear that the F-Body Headers will fit for my swap and I NEED A SET !

Oh.. and I also have a 84' 3rd Gen Z28....
Old 11-14-2007, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

So was my guess good?
Old 11-14-2007, 02:22 PM
On The Tree

Cant beat FREE!!! As far as I know thats the best price around town!
Old 11-14-2007, 02:24 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by bczee
How about us A-Body guys.. can we enter ? I hear that the F-Body Headers will fit for my swap and I NEED A SET !
If we can confirm that they will fit your vehicle and you post up a picture as per above, then absolutely, you can enter Again, the thing we wanted to avoid was guys who are not going to use the headers and are just going to sell them or ebay them.

The idea here is for someone to have a happy holiday by going faster with the highest quality header on the market, not for someone to deprive guys who legitimately could use the headers and just line their pockets with extra cash instead.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:26 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by greenZ96
Cant beat FREE!!! As far as I know thats the best price around town!
Don't forget to call other vendors and ask them to price match....

Hahaha, I'm KIDDING! Please don't do that.

Ok seriously, you guys are slacking, we expected some pictures with your forum name on a piece of paper by now.... I know everyone has to work their day job but we're talking free here!
Old 11-14-2007, 02:51 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Tony @ MPH
Ok seriously, you guys are slacking, we expected some pictures with your forum name on a piece of paper by now....
I am expecting some lady's in those pictures.

Like Tony said we want a member on this site that can use the product to win the prize. I would hate to see someone register here on tech just to try and win a free set of headers he or she will never use and only sell.
In fact one thing that we would love to have happen is having a member will, and after that member receives the headers and has them installed post a nice thread about the product and provide some pictures. We will then add the winner's car to our web site for everyone to see.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 00HAWK#068
So was my guess good?
Yes sir. Your the winner of the prize on the other thread.
And if you add a picture of your car in this thread maybe you can go 2 for 2 and win again.
Give me a call at 1800-364-1975 and we will get some info from you. If you call now I will even ship it today.
Jeremy

Last edited by MPHmotorsports; 11-14-2007 at 03:14 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:02 PM
12 Second Club

saving my spot...

alright guys heres my picture!

Chad

Last edited by Nimitz87; 11-17-2007 at 03:06 PM.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Looking for camera...
Found it!

Last edited by 00SS!; 12-02-2007 at 08:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Here it is, the big special announcement from MPH Motorsports!