Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

GT500 won't STFU!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2008, 09:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GT500 won't STFU!!!!!!!!!!

NOT A KILL STORY.
My car is back. It is nasty as hell to boot. I have finished rewiring the N2O and I have other minor issues to iron out. 4th gear is a bitch. So, whilst working on the car, Ol'boy with the 500 shows up. He starts egging me on trying to get me to race him friday night. He is laying claim to 650 rwhp with a pulley and bolt ons.
To tell the truth I wasn't in the mood to hear his mouth after all the crap I heard he said about me and my car, from my friends and people I don't even know. Just imagine a typical 500 owner to the umteenth power. I keep telling him the car isn't ready but I'll show up to the track and watch. Next thing you know he is telling everyone to come out and watch "The big race". Literally I had aboput 8 people come up to tell me they are showing up to watch this along with a ton of thier friends.
To be honest, I can't even begin to tell you guys how unconcerned I am about racing him. What I am more concerned about is breakage. Everything seems almost alright, but. He honestlley thinks I am lieing about my power and times. This dude has never been close to a 11 anything.LOL 12.8's. Since he added suspension he thinks his car is going to be a 11.0 to 10.80 car.LOL Sooo, I am at a point where I am torn between going out and waxing his *** bald, or taking the extra week to get everything lined out.
If I do race his *** it will be NA. I have gone 11.0 @ 126 NA with my old setup. I don't believe I will be close to that if I do run tomorrow. I need driving time and 4th to be allot easier. So what I have planned on the back burner is this.
I wont race him tomorrow. I will have friends with camera's located near him to video the **** this guy talks. He tried feeding everyone at the track he was the only one in the nation racing a GT500.LOL His next words where "Hey, who cares though right? If you have the money it doesn't matter".
After I get some good footage and dialed in a little more, I will then call his *** out for some good ol'fashioned skull fuckage.
Then place the **** talking before the race and the actual race all together. It will be a EXTREME act of will power on my part but, I believe I can manage. Or...................should I just go ahead and crack his back now for the viewing pleasure of all you guys? LOL Help me out here guys. Video will be posted as soon as I decide which way to go. I will tally the votes on here at noon tomorrow.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:19 PM
On The Tree

Sort everything out with your car and get the **** talking on film. It makes for better entertainment.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I definitely say wait and do it right the first time
Old 10-16-2008, 09:45 PM
TECH Regular

That's the way I believe too. LOL But GOD DAMN I want to rip that car apart.LOL This has been a year in the making. This is how good it is finally going to be. ACtual quotes about me. LOL
1. Ain't about ****.
2. His bark is worse than his bite.
3. His car sounds like its going a hundred MPH whne he gets on it. It just doesn't move out fast. LOL I loved that one.
4. Now he is saying "He is scared to race me. He won't show up".
5. "I have a highly modded GT500. There is noway that TA can beat me".
6."He will be lucky to see a 12.60".

I could go on. I am getting excited because the time is finally near and I can shut him the **** up. A year of hearing this **** from him and other people on top of everything that could go wrong with my car, has tranny wise.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:47 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by CamaroKidZ28
I definitely say wait and do it right the first time
^^I agree^^ And to tell you the truth I don't even like you, but this guy seems like such a tool I want you to murder him. Those guys are the ones that give the Mustang guys the bad name.
Old 10-16-2008, 09:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
^^I agree^^ And to tell you the truth I don't even like you, but this guy seems like such a tool I want you to murder him. Those guys are the ones that give the Mustang guys the bad name.
Ahhhh......

.................you don't like me? Imagine that. A Mustang guy not liking me.LOL I must be doing something right. But thanks for at least seeing it my way. LOL
Old 10-16-2008, 10:09 PM
TECH Resident

honestly from your whole post you just sound scared...

if you werent you woulda raced and shat on him already! race him and shut him up dont whine about it.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:12 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by CraZee ZO6

if you werent you woulda raced and shat on him already! race him and shut him up dont whine about it.
Scared?..........okay.

Ah...oh yeah about that. I didn't mention during all this , his car has been no where to be seen. Believe me, if he had it out, I would of probably run him already. He wants it at the track. I have been driving around now for a week.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:18 PM
TECH Resident

Im just saying you said this is on going for about a year.. and then you POST about it? sounds like your scared lol,... go out there and crush him man. If he has a gt500 on street tires you should kill him n/a
Old 10-16-2008, 10:23 PM
TECH Regular

Im just saying you said this is on going for about a year.. and then you POST about it? sounds like your scared lol,... go out there and crush him man. If he has a gt500 on street tires you should kill him n/a
LOL DAMN!!! I also failed to mention I had blown tranny during this year and went through back surgery there for no money. The little details that I missed. So I was broke and broken waiting to get better and some more $$$$ back in.

Sweet Jebus its going to be hard.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:37 PM
10 Second Club

Scared? ahh.... I don't think so.
Old 10-16-2008, 10:44 PM
TECH Resident

ok now that I got you RILED UP .... GO KICK HIS *** and represent!
Old 10-16-2008, 10:46 PM
TECH Regular

ok now that I got you RILED UP .... GO KICK HIS *** and represent!

Dude................You couldn't get me anymore riled up right now. My **** is finally running and getting close to being perfect. Yet I know I can whip his *** now. That is the problem I am having. You can't touch that.LOL
Old 10-16-2008, 10:46 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
Ahhhh......

.................you don't like me? Imagine that. A Mustang guy not liking me.LOL I must be doing something right. But thanks for at least seeing it my way. LOL
If it makes you feel any better, I don't like you either Scott.

Scared?.........of Sarge's Cobra, yeah. Of the GT500, no.
Fixed
Old 10-16-2008, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Wrong section. We have a bench racing section in the lounge.

Seriously though if you can take it easy and beat him it will shut him up. Or you could race him with the caveat of a rematch. Lose on prupose and then on the rematch bet him $500. Take the fools money, make him look like a dipshit and save your car. But I think your scared. BTW you are an ******* but I don't dislike you.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:01 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
Wrong section. We have a bench racing section in the lounge.

Seriously though if you can take it easy and beat him it will shut him up. Or you could race him with the caveat of a rematch. Lose on prupose and then on the rematch bet him $500. Take the fools money, make him look like a dipshit and save your car. But I think your scared. BTW you are an ******* but I don't dislike you.
WOW!! You ******* have been drinking the haterade! There is no humanly way possible that I could even pretend to lose to this guy. Money or no. I took one of his friends for a ride. The dude went and told the guy he is crazy. LOL Then said driver proceeds to talk like he wanted to bet, his friend laid out the money on me. LOL He literally put 10 100 dollar bills on my T top.
I wish I was there for that one. LOL His excuse was he didn't want to take the guys money. No.....I have had my gut full. If I lose....he just beat me. Fine. But to thow it.....................
Old 10-16-2008, 11:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
If it makes you feel any better, I don't like you either Scott.

Fixed

LOL One day we will be running, together even, and can meeet in the Big D.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:04 PM
TECH Addict

LOL One day we will be running, together even, and can meeet in the Big D.
My car is running, you stupid okie.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:09 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
My car is running, you stupid okie.
Like I said you dumb *** Long Horn (Yes I know they won. **** you). I would be willing to bet before a month is up we wont be.
Old 10-16-2008, 11:10 PM
TECH Addict

Like I said you dumb *** Long Horn (Yes I know they won. **** you). I would be willing to bet before a month is up we wont be.
LOL I wouldn't doubt it. I'm going to the track here next weekend and will most likely get booted for no cage.