Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I've been called out by 25psi

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2003, 06:21 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default I've been called out by 25psi

"SouthFlorida. I have someone for you to race down there. There is an mr2 at garageadvance.com, that would be more than willing to race for some money if you are down. This is not a race car, still has full interior and is willing to go from a dig or a punch. Let me know. I'm calling you out and not your homeboys cousins car. Then well see who has a bitch car." -25psi

25, as I responded in the thread, I'll run your friend's brother's monkey' uncle with his mr2, no matter how boosted it is.
I'll run it at Moroso Motorsports Park on any given Wed. or Fri. night. P.M. me for an appointment.
I'll run anything.
I'll run your car.
I'll run his car.
I'll run Mr. T in the A-Team van.
I'll run with my current setup.
I'll run after the bigger cam I'm putting in a few.

I may lose (if I'm being called out, it must be fast).
I'll run anyway.
I'll run for the sake of running.
I don't run for money.
I am an amateur who loves to run his car.

Even if I get bitchslapped by a turbo MR2, I would not think anything of it, 'cause bottom line, I DON'T RESPECT IT. :p

Old 09-19-2003, 06:57 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: I've been called out by 25psi

Yes you will get bitchslapped. Why don't you run this ***** of a car for money? Is it becuase your a *****? Or your car doesn't have enough ***** to keep up. You sit here and call me out with your little run in with a mr2, who I don't even know. Now this has gone on long enough. I want you to run for money? How about on a track? Top it out? Don't be a ***** now since I called your slow **** out. Lets do it!
Old 09-19-2003, 07:05 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

When did I call you out YOU ******* MORON? ...
I DON'T NEED MY CAR TO DO ANY BITCHSLAPPING FOR ME. I RESERVE THOSE DUTIES FOR MY FISTS, EXCEPT THEY WOULD NOT BE USED IN AN OPEN GESTURE AS IN A SLAPPING MOTION.
I'll only say this once.
Don't **** with me.
Actually I'll say it again.
DON'T **** WITH ME.

Go back to the posts and find where it was that I called you out 25? I have no idea where that would be. Please refresh my memory.

You, as a troll have succeeded in getting under my skin with this call out. You have won, as my rage right now is unexplainable. If you were in front of me right now I would inflict pain on you. I would not care if you weighed 300 pounds and looked like Lou Ferrigno, I would find a way to cause damage to your physical well being.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:21 AM
TECH Junkie

Please just make-out and get it over with already! I have a friend in Las Vegas running 8.60's, ya'll wanna set something up with him?
Old 09-19-2003, 07:21 AM
TECH Resident

Yes you will get bitchslapped. Why don't you run this ***** of a car for money? Is it becuase your a *****? Or your car doesn't have enough ***** to keep up. You sit here and call me out with your little run in with a mr2, who I don't even know. Now this has gone on long enough. I want you to run for money? How about on a track? Top it out? Don't be a ***** now since I called your slow **** out. Lets do it!
25psi, just because he doesn't want to run for money doesn't mean he's a *****. I wouldn't run you for money no matter how sure I was that my car could beat yours because the bottom line is...anything can happen! You could have an 8 second car but if your driveshaft breaks or you blow the engine or anything else happens you will lose. It's stupid to race for money unless you've got tons of extra cash lying around...which most people do not. It's also stupid to agree to run for money when you've never even seen the other car run and have no idea what it can do. Why don't you just show up and run him strictly for bragging rights? That seems to be what you're interested in anyway since you're always talking up your car and every other MR2.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If I read the other post correctly it was you 25psi that called out SouthFl to a race and the race isnt even with your car its with someone elses car. Now in my eyes thats pretty punk where im from.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:30 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Okay guys calm down. Chris(25 psi) can talk alot of **** and tries to get under people's skin. Don't let him sucker you into racing some highly boosted, built car against your cam only car. Anything can be made to run fast. For example, there was a 11 sec or 10 sec Yugo that used to run out at HRP. Just remember that stock MR2's ran high 14's at like 95 mph, and stock f-bodies run mid to low 13's @ ~ 105 mph.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:34 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Tit bar, thanks for bringing comedy back into the scene. I needed to read that. Reminded me that bottom line, this is just a web forum.
Old 09-19-2003, 07:34 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

If I read the other post correctly it was you 25psi that called out SouthFl to a race and the race isnt even with your car its with someone elses car. Now in my eyes thats pretty punk where im from.
Don't worry we think of him as a punk around these parts too.
Old 09-19-2003, 08:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Leo Leo Leo! You know we know alot of the same people, so I'm not going to go there with you. Don't you recall that day when we where on the freeway(I-10), where we ran. What was the outcome? Didn't you say something like your car wasn't running right!

And for you southflorida. Where am I calling you out. Was I implying that it was me that wanted to run you. NO! I simply said that I have someone for you to run.

Don't **** with me, Don't **** with me. Your a ******* loser that can't handle being called out. Since day one you have been a thorn in my ***. So when I finally have someone for you to race and you start crying.

Dude you even make your own thread against me. Are you that intimidated where you need al the support from your friends? :p
Old 09-19-2003, 08:49 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

And for you southflorida. Where am I calling you out. Was I implying that it was me that wanted to run you. NO! I simply said that I have someone for you to run.

As written by 25psi

"SouthFlorida. I have someone for you to race down there. There is an mr2 at garageadvance.com, that would be more than willing to race for some money if you are down. This is not a race car, still has full interior and is willing to go from a dig or a punch. Let me know. I'm calling you out and not your homeboys cousins car. Then well see who has a bitch car."

Once again, I will run your friend's car 25POS.
As for you, I believe you've been OWNED ***** *****.
It's time for you to stand down.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:01 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

...Since day one you have been a thorn in my ***...

Glad to be of service.
Old 09-19-2003, 09:18 AM
On The Tree

Aren't you guys like 500 miles away from each other? Long way to go if thats the case.

Talk about a bitch car, I'm not sure I'd even wanna be seen racing an MR2...

Let me say that if you all do race, SouthFL will have a very quick car with his rwhp and 4.10's, and I'll bet he puts a whoopin on you and your lover.

Old 09-19-2003, 09:21 AM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Dr. Evil, 25 and his lover have some fast cars, but I appreciate your thoughts on MR2's.
Old 09-19-2003, 10:26 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'll say it again for the last time , any guy that talks **** and then has to get someone elses car to race , should not be talking **** at all. If your gonna call names and make faces at a guy atleast race him with your own car, or in my eyes your pretty
Old 09-19-2003, 10:27 AM
TECH Regular

Aren't you guys like 500 miles away from each other? Long way to go if thats the case.

Talk about a bitch car, I'm not sure I'd even wanna be seen racing an MR2...
lmao, that was great
Let me say that if you all do race, SouthFL will have a very quick car with his rwhp and 4.10's, and I'll bet he puts a whoopin on you and your lover.

Old 09-19-2003, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

i agree, let the guy with the supposedly fast MR2 talk **** for himself, 25psi, you are being used as this dudes bitch, u can't call anyone out when its not ur car...deal with it
Old 09-19-2003, 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

dont forget to bring the videocamera
Old 09-19-2003, 10:41 AM
TECH Apprentice

Why don't you'll kiss and make up
Everyone knows someone that is faster then someone else, so how bout YOU bring your own car out there. Then talk the ****
Old 09-19-2003, 11:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

...your an idiot he's actually running you, he's definitely not apussy. Why would he bet money on it? Let him go if he doesn't, don't pester him for it. Your a moron, seriously. I didn't think you were that immature, 25. Oh well. Seems like everybody that drivers an import lacks a ******** these days.