Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

slaughtered by a benz c32 amg

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2008, 11:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default slaughtered by a benz c32 amg

so i'm on this pretty clear road with 2 lanes going either direction and a nice fat grassy divider as i come up to a red light.
i am in the left lane with nothing but open road ahead of me. a minivan comes to the intersection, turns right and keeps to the right lane to keep my path clear.
next, a benz c32 amg comes rolling up along to my right and so i act casual.
the minivan is about 1/6th mile down the road and still crawling away at the posted 50mph speed limit.
i do not go about alerting the other driver that i'm down for a little run while looking off to the left (watching for the other light to turn red) as i ease my left foot onto the brake and lightly rest my right foot barely touching the gas pedal...

light turns green, my right foot hammers to the floor and i brake stall to 2000rpm before yanking my left foot off the brake. a perfect launch sends me lunging forward through the intersection with a dead hook and pedal digging into the carpet. i glance back and watch the benz realize whats going down and come out of the hole with a launch retarded by the wretched 20 degree minnesota weather. he's playing catch-up and gaining speed, but i don't think he'll make it up before reaching the minivan...
a moment later, i watch my tach hit 6,700rpm, feel the upshift and look over to see the c32 fly right past me and cut over sharply to avoid the minivan.
i keep my foot to the floor, but barely manage to catch a fleeting glimpse of markings identifying the victor.

he let off for a bend in the road not more than a second later and i'd say he had a solid 2+ buses on my 2008 awd ford edge rental.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:43 PM
11 Second Club

Received 24 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by BobDoLe
so i'm on this pretty clear road with 2 lanes going either direction and a nice fat grassy divider as i come up to a red light.
i am in the left lane with nothing but open road ahead of me. a minivan comes to the intersection, turns right and keeps to the right lane to keep my path clear.
next, a benz c32 amg comes rolling up along to my right and so i act casual.
the minivan is about 1/6th mile down the road and still crawling away at the posted 50mph speed limit.
i do not go about alerting the other driver that i'm down for a little run while looking off to the left (watching for the other light to turn red) as i ease my left foot onto the brake and lightly rest my right foot barely touching the gas pedal...

light turns green, my right foot hammers to the floor and i brake stall to 2000rpm before yanking my left foot off the brake. a perfect launch sends me lunging forward through the intersection with a dead hook and pedal digging into the carpet. i glance back and watch the benz realize whats going down and come out of the hole with a launch retarded by the wretched 20 degree minnesota weather. he's playing catch-up and gaining speed, but i don't think he'll make it up before reaching the minivan...
a moment later, i watch my tach hit 6,700rpm, feel the upshift and look over to see the c32 fly right past me and cut over sharply to avoid the minivan.
i keep my foot to the floor, but barely manage to catch a fleeting glimpse of markings identifying the victor.

he let off for a bend in the road not more than a second later and i'd say he had a solid 2+ buses on my 2008 awd ford edge rental.

Old 11-21-2008, 11:55 PM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You deserved to get killed.
Old 11-21-2008, 11:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

These threads suck.
Old 11-22-2008, 12:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
These threads suck.
Yeah, we should have a section for Fake Kills like this and another for Bench Racing and stupid "Who will win?" questions.

Jim
Old 11-22-2008, 06:26 AM
Staging Lane

^^^ previous 3 had no sense of humor^^^ good death. this was hilarious!
Old 11-22-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Resident

hell my winter beater cavalier could of beat you lol
Old 11-22-2008, 02:09 PM
11 Second Club

That was awesome. lol
Old 11-22-2008, 03:09 PM
TECH Regular

lmao op

Originally Posted by DeltaT
Yeah, we should have a section for Fake Kills like this and another for Bench Racing and stupid "Who will win?" questions.

Jim
there is a bench racing forum jim
Old 11-22-2008, 03:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Talking

hahaha,you got me.that was good.
nice kill.
Old 11-22-2008, 05:00 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

lol i read your sig and was like wtf was done to that benz?!?!?!

nice story punk

Quick Reply: slaughtered by a benz c32 amg