Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

335xi Kill

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2009, 12:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ballhawkdawk
I like TugBoat more than I like the rest of you.
WHAT???? AFTER ALL THE IVE DONE TO YOU????

Old 02-19-2009, 12:15 PM
TECH Addict

I wasn't going to. This is a PG-13 site. Your story is pretty accurate, though.
HAHAHAHA.......
DAMIT PNYKLR-TA YOU ALWAYS F-ING BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!!!
Old 02-19-2009, 12:17 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha dont worry, we can get rated R behind the scene's

just kidding

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
HAHAHAHA.......
DAMIT PNYKLR-TA YOU ALWAYS F-ING BEAT ME TO THE PUNCH!!!
haha you know it man! thats what im here for!
Old 02-19-2009, 12:20 PM
On The Tree

Surprise.. a TugBoat thread turns into a discussion about homosexuality.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:14 PM
Launching!

Lol, glad you brought this thread back. I broke my computer last week so i've missed some things.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like TugBoat more than I like the rest of you.
blasphemy..

o wait, i dont give a **** if you like me or not..

pg13.. i didnt get that ******* memo... piece of **** fax machine... mother ******..
Old 02-19-2009, 11:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TheTugBoat
Me and my buddy were driving up to a bar (me in the G8 him in his 03 3.2CL S-type m6) and we pulled up to a light with him behind me and the 335 next to me...my buddy starts revving and i think the 335 thought it was me and he starts inchin out from the light...i move up and point foward and he acknowledges. we get the green and he launches the **** outa the bimmer and grabs a car length immediately as i only roll on it in first easy and then i went WOT when i hit 4k rpms...completely lost the top end of first to wheel spin and short shifted second and immediately killed his pull...hit third, chirped the tires, and pulled 3 cars before hitting like 95mph and shut down. i motioned him to pull into the bar behind us but he wasn't haven't it and just gave me a nice bimmer fly by haha. always nice to get an FI kill.

now the interesting part is we end up getting drunk and my buddy with the 03 CL-S thinks his car's fast and was willing to put 100$ on it. best 2 out of 3 races (1 dig giving him a length) a 40 roll and an 80 roll. since we were drunk and on top of that it was hailing, we obviously postponed the race. i'll try to get the rape on video.

i dont drink and drive i dont drink and drive i dont drink and drive
I call BULLSHIT. 335's are not slow by any means, and G8s are pigs. 335xi's are slightly slower that the 335i's, but still quick. I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you beat him, especially from a dig, him launching hard and you 'rolling' into the throttle. No way. Not even if he missed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. You still woulda got yanked. NO ******* WAY. GTFO.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by IWGF
I call BULLSHIT. 335's are not slow by any means, and G8s are pigs. 335xi's are slightly slower that the 335i's, but still quick. I HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt you beat him, especially from a dig, him launching hard and you 'rolling' into the throttle. No way. Not even if he missed 2nd, 3rd, and 4th gear. You still woulda got yanked. NO ******* WAY. GTFO.
wow, did you honestly just read the first post and skip the rest of the thread?

how about YOU
Old 02-20-2009, 12:12 AM
Launching!

You sir are a moron...Don't be all butt-hurt cause you got merc'd by a 335 and a 4 door "pig" can walk away from them. And please god read my G8 vs T/A thread.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:24 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I've driven both cars and I'd say the 335 is the faster car. There are a thousand reasons for the slower car to win but driven equally I'd put my money on the BMW. If anything the G8 should come out of the hole better than the BMW because it has more torque but o-well I won't lose any sleep.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:34 AM
Launching!

You drove a stock G8 and I agree the stock G8 would feel like the slower car especially because of the upshifts. However, we're talking about my car, with probably the most aggresive tune on a stock G8 in the country per ET's. Little bit of a difference.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

You drove a stock G8 and I agree the stock G8 would feel like the slower car especially because of the upshifts. However, we're talking about my car, with probably the most aggresive tune on a stock G8 in the country per ET's. Little bit of a difference.
OMGzors you have a ******* mailorder tune.... I don't get yanked by 335s, but I sure as hell know what they are and I also know that G8s are ******* slow. A stock 335 would beat you, and I'd love to see you get your **** pushed in by a modded one.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:55 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

I'm glad you know what I drove and the mods it may or may not have had. O-well, its your story you tell it the way you want.
Old 02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

No one cares
Old 02-20-2009, 01:43 AM
TECH Senior Member

OMGzors you have a ******* mailorder tune.... I don't get yanked by 335s, but I sure as hell know what they are and I also know that G8s are ******* slow. A stock 335 would beat you, and I'd love to see you get your **** pushed in by a modded one.
do 335s or what ever the hell the POS car is runs faster than a 13.0@107? i doubt it.. so no, a stock 335 would not beat him, obviously a slow car like yours, but not his 4door..

seriously dude, ... no one cares what you have to say, you are a very ignorant person when it comes to street racing.. whether this is true or not, i dont know.. but you sure are displaying it marvelously..

You sir are a moron...Don't be all butt-hurt cause you got merc'd by a 335 and a 4 door "pig" can walk away from them. And please god read my G8 vs T/A thread.
your just ad cause you cant keep up with the big boys..
Old 02-20-2009, 01:54 AM
Launching!

If by mail-order you mean 4 hours of dyno tuning and 2 hours of street tuning you got it dude...
Old 02-20-2009, 01:58 AM
Launching!

your just mad cause you cant keep up with the big boys..
soon enough lemons...decided i'm going to build it for a 200 shot to be a highway monster instead of the D1sc. I like the idea of being able to turn off the power as this is my DD for the next 3-4 years. oh and of course the lemons mod.

Last edited by TheTugBoat; 02-20-2009 at 02:16 AM.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:31 AM
TECH Addict

WOW!!!! We have another TOOL on our hands!!! Dude go get on another thread and stop spattin off on this one...
Old 02-21-2009, 05:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

If by mail-order you mean 4 hours of dyno tuning and 2 hours of street tuning you got it dude...
i have one of those mail orders also..

soon enough lemons...decided i'm going to build it for a 200 shot to be a highway monster instead of the D1sc. I like the idea of being able to turn off the power as this is my DD for the next 3-4 years. oh and of course the lemons mod.
im waiting..

i think nitrous is a much better idea than the D1.. i was always kinda disappointed when i saw you post that..
HAHA!!! lemons-mod!
i like it!

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
WOW!!!! We have another TOOL on our hands!!!
you are surprised by this?
Old 02-21-2009, 05:42 PM
Launching!

yeah the hp/$ can't be beat with nitrous...i was just always one of those guys that was like "nitrous ruins engines"...yeah bad engines don't like nitrous but these pushrod v8's seem to love the **** outa it

Quick Reply: 335xi Kill