Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

CAUGHT IN NEWARK NJ lol @ ThE HoLe

Old 01-02-2009, 03:15 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CAUGHT IN NEWARK NJ lol @ ThE HoLe

okkk njs finest were pretty bored one night weich was umm tuesday night so we got a pretty big group with some decent cars a mr2, dumdumdumdum neon, my trans am, a mazda speed protege, a e46 m3, and a 91 tsi

soo we were setting up a race me and the dumdumdumdum are like best friends and i do the work to his car so were always loking for a good run because our town is pretty much civics and bullshit. sooo we all met up and we went to the infamous hole in newark let me tell you its on the dock to your left is tractor trailers like dozens of them and to the right is all brand new cars fenced in and ready for shipping and behind is water wehre we obviously dont race towards that way haha

ok first run me vs the mr2 my car has 392 rwhp with firestone wide ovals 295's

he has idk horsepower but drag radials and they were pretty beefy and me and my friend with the dumdumdumdum always run dead even and he beats him all the time from a roll so ide have some fun at the hole from the hole haha... lol

soo we do our burnouts andmind you the ground was like 10 degrees i i take off at 2500 knowing the conditions and every gear up to 4th felt like it was on ice so i shut down half way puled back and went back to the start.

soo i said gime some time now my friends turn he lines up does his burnout with drag radials as well and he launces like a idiot bouncing off the rev limiter the whole way down and barely reched 50 mph

so were both pissed

i told him double or nothign it was 100 bucks now 200

he goes ok we both lined up again i made sure the tires were good and my friend lined us up i was sitting in my car getting ready he points his arm at him he says ready and my car wasnt even in gear yet he point at me i shake my head and ave my finger no because i was putting my seat belt on and he drops his arms im like WTFFF i put it in first byt the time he launched he was pretty far so screw it i took off and about half way i was about a car lenght away and every one thought i beat him we get back im like na thats bllshit he goes yea i thought you said go but than again i saw you shake your head and **** now so i said one more run than. he was getting ready so i loweed my tires down to 20 psi and did a damn good burnout the tires were like glue he wasnt ready though so my friend goes lets run for the hell of it in the srt 4 im like ok lemme get a practice i guess i let the clutch go at 3000 and no tire spin whatso ever it was like a rocket ship ha we were almost at the end when we see lights coming at us and we stoppe what do you know it was a newark police truck he flys by us lol confused we try to exit because he was going to the start so we try to dip and theres 5 cops at the exit blocked in he goes that way and im stuck in the middle soo my bright idea was to hide in between 25 tractor trailers tuirn my lights off and wait.

i called him he said he was just watching and the cop said yea thats why you have slicks and 10 pounds of air in those tires haha he goes you got beat by the black car i just saw it by now there calling his dad and they talked to him and bullshtted him but no tickets im like damm lol so 5 minutes later i see 20 headlights shining on me lmao do you know how easy it is to spot your car im like i was trying to practice smokey and the bandit lol hes like well nice try i go officer if i didnt car ide do it on the streeti just rather do it safely and bla bla bla he goes here do you remember what happens at the end of smokey and the bandit im like no he goes he ot caught lol we both started laughing and he goes now go catch up to your friend and get outta here
Old 01-02-2009, 04:06 PM
Staging Lane

cliff notes?
Old 01-02-2009, 04:23 PM
Launching!

do you ever go up near eatontown nj?
Old 01-02-2009, 07:29 PM
11 Second Club

so the cop let you go...thats cool

did you get your money back?
Old 01-02-2009, 08:05 PM
On The Tree

I have a headache from reading that mess. The last two 'paragraphs' have a combined two periods.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:33 PM
Launching!

lmao i know im a very sloppy typer but its not easy with a laptop missing a few keys? lol eaton town no never been there and as far as the race im gonan wait a little till it warms up and than let him have it again with a nice clean launch because i never had trust in these tires until that night where it magiccally hooked and just felt like it had slicks on i would of been all over him soo ill take his money on a nice day out
Old 01-03-2009, 01:16 PM
Staging Lane

damn dude you got LUCKY... you would be in a lot of trouble if you got caught in a situation like that where i live.
Old 01-10-2009, 03:43 PM
TECH Regular

damn son, you got lucky as ****. i hope you thanked that cop lol
Old 01-10-2009, 03:48 PM
12 Second Club

felt like I just read a book god darn lol
Old 01-10-2009, 09:08 PM
Banned

Only bobby can pull this **** off lol
Old 01-10-2009, 09:29 PM
TECH Regular

You used maybe 4 periods in that entire story...
With the exception of one series of dots (...)

Wow

Last edited by DiscerningZ32; 01-14-2009 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-14-2009, 05:20 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
You used maybe 4 periods in that entior story...
With the exception of one series of dots (...)

Wow
Haha yea it was bad, sometimes mine are bad too. But if you're gunna call him out you better have typed damn perfect and last time i checked entior isnt even a word
Old 01-14-2009, 06:02 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
Haha yea it was bad, sometimes mine are bad too. But if you're gunna call him out you better have typed damn perfect and last time i checked entior isnt even a word

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

It was 10:30pm and I was really tired. Atleast it didn't span the course of a few paragraphs...
Old 01-14-2009, 06:12 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by DiscerningZ32
It was 10:30pm and I was really tired. Atleast it didn't span the course of a few paragraphs...
I'll give ya that one! Haha.
Old 01-14-2009, 06:19 PM
Teching In

u got lucky
Old 01-14-2009, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Sounds to me like you were on Avenue P.

Its a famous street racing spot, very straight road in the middle of the Newark Sea Port Industrial Park.

I've been all through that area, used to go to school down there.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn lucky
To all you english teachers keep that bullshit at home.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:05 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by c5z28
Damn lucky
To all you english teachers keep that bullshit at home.
There's always some dickbag that thinks asking for some spacing and punctuation is being a grammar ****. If you can actually make it through the OP's post without getting a headache, then I applaud you, because that **** was nauseating for me.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Then don't bother posting your downers. If you can't finish move on, or be proactive and edit it for him so the rest of can read it
Old 01-17-2009, 11:25 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by c5z28
Then don't bother posting your downers. If you can't finish move on, or be proactive and edit it for him so the rest of can read it
It's not like I'm criticizing his blog or his diary. Unless you're 13, then there's no excuse to post a bunch of sloppy **** when you're writing for an audience.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CAUGHT IN NEWARK NJ lol @ ThE HoLe