Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

FINALLY!!!!! 09 Challenger SRT8 M6 and my 99 SS M6

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ponygt65

As for Irun, I can see how people get annoyed with his comments. He can come across as a nuissance (sp?), but I know he has good intentions of simply trying to inform people.
yes that is the way i feel, and i dont usually let it get to me, maybe its just cause i was in a shitty mood yesterday.

sorry for being harsh, just a bad day, not your guys fault.
The other side of that is there are a bit of bowtie nuthuggers on here that know 2 ***** about stangs and those are hte ones he makes cute commetns for. Basically, I've seen his comments more of a reply than a **** fligging starter
and maybe sometimes i nut swing the gm's a little sorry haha

LS1passion....dont' get all pissy cause no one looks to you for info. And that last PM you sent me definitely implies nutswinging, but it's of a different nature than you're implying pnyklr to be doing.
and that sums it up boys.

Old 01-13-2009, 02:19 PM
Launching!

Cant' we all just get along?

Oh wait.

Thanks for the props guys. I'm always here to help. Sometimes I get rouled up (mostly to the ignorant tards), but I try to help out and stay neutral as best I can. I'm also willing ot admit my ignorance, but I try to learn.

As for Irun, I can see how people get annoyed with his comments. He can come across as a nuissance (sp?), but I know he has good intentions of simply trying to inform people. The other side of that is there are a bit of bowtie nuthuggers on here that know 2 ***** about stangs and those are hte ones he makes cute commetns for. Basically, I've seen his comments more of a reply than a **** fligging starter...not to say none of us have had our fair share of those days. LOL I'm not saying he can't learn to word himself right, because he can, but I just understand what and why he's doing it, so generally I have no issues personally.

Irun - I ahve to admit man......S2k's are one of the top cars I tend to make fun of. LOL

LS1passion....dont' get all pissy cause no one looks to you for info. And that last PM you sent me definitely implies nutswinging, but it's of a different nature than you're implying pnyklr to be doing.

Me?....aside from 1-2, maybe 3 guys on this site, I'm cool with all of you. Even some that I had a problem with (svodave comes to mind) I've been able to work out the differences and respect.

Carry on...know I love you man......and no, you can't have my bud light.
lmao ******* lol no that last pm was serious as i see u took my advice lol also remind me 2 rip ur sentra apart when i see u only from a dig though because u definatelly have me on the topend lmao seriously though i never get mad because no one looks 2 me 4 advice i preffer it that way and by the way im making it my mission 2 rip apart all the mach1s i can find now on video so i can send u them
Old 01-13-2009, 02:22 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
Haha i dont even need to reply, when your telling me, a fellow f-body owner that i should leave while the stanged out ricer stays?

and by the looks of your post count it looks like you sure add alot to this site too. haha, and i hardly ever bash people, IRUN is one of the only people i will even call on that.

so jump off your allmight lsjaun bro,

and for the record i run my car at the track fequently, infact i just ordered my stall converter and in about two weeks my car will be in the shop rebuilding the whole tranny, which once its done should put even a hurting on your car sir. thanks thou nice chatting

and jump off IRUN's nuts will ya?
where are u located i want 2 run u when u get out of the shop lets see who does the ripping apart
Old 01-13-2009, 02:25 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by ls1passion
where are u located i want 2 run u when u get out of the shop lets see who does the ripping apart
can you not read? its right under my name,

unlike alot of the guys on here i post my mods and where i live just so if there is a call out we can do it.

but here its phoenix, AZ 85023

where you at?

and i would love to run them once my tranny is rebuilt seeing as it slips right now in the higher rpms right before the shift.

IIRC you are just a bolt on built tranny right?

[with that sneaker n2o shot]
Old 01-13-2009, 02:25 PM
12 Second Club

double post my bad
Old 01-13-2009, 02:30 PM
Launching!

double post my bad
im in fresno when i get some cash i will head over ur way as ive been there before and dont feel its 2 long of a drive 4 me also im bringing my video camera and were doing digs i dont know i might have a little something planned in a short while so im pretty sure i wont dissapoint ur ungodly fast transam
Old 01-13-2009, 02:34 PM
12 Second Club

im in fresno when i get some cash i will head over ur way as ive been there before and dont feel its 2 long of a drive 4 me also im bringing my video camera and were doing digs i dont know i might have a little something planned in a short while so im pretty sure i wont dissapoint ur ungodly fast transam
haha if you want to spray thats totally cool, you can take that win, but i say baby cam LT1 stalled built auto VS LS1 stalled built auto and bolt on's sounds like a more real race to me.

and i never said my car was ungodly fast there big guy.

and whenever you are gunna come shoot me a PM we could make a decent video and i only wanna do dig races. rolls are for homo's and GTO's with too much power and not enough traction.

hell we could even do it at the track!? since ill be needing to see what new numbers i can post with the rebuild
Old 01-13-2009, 02:41 PM
Launching!

haha if you want to spray thats totally cool, you can take that win, but i say baby cam LT1 stalled built auto VS LS1 stalled built auto and bolt on's sounds like a more real race to me.

and i never said my car was ungodly fast there big guy.

and whenever you are gunna come shoot me a PM we could make a decent video and i only wanna do dig races. rolls are for homo's and GTO's with too much power and not enough traction.

hell we could even do it at the track!? since ill be needing to see what new numbers i can post with the rebuild
track would be good but like u keep saying if i spray ive told u numerous times im not on the bottle and actually will pm u when im going which should be pretty soon as my car goes in the shop monday 4 a couple of choice mods that i got some advice 4 on here through pms i promise u i wont dissapoint ur fullybuilt bolton transam and dig races are my favorite so im with u on that
Old 01-13-2009, 02:50 PM
12 Second Club

track would be good but like u keep saying if i spray ive told u numerous times im not on the bottle and actually will pm u when im going which should be pretty soon as my car goes in the shop monday 4 a couple of choice mods that i got some advice 4 on here through pms i promise u i wont dissapoint ur fullybuilt bolton transam and dig races are my favorite so im with u on that
sounds good to me either way man ill race even if you do spray
but in all seriousness, you know my mods lets here yours name, **** even if you throw in a cam and some juice ill still run you for fun, thats what i bought my car for.

but i agree some track racing videos would really excite all the guys here

so lets here what those choice mods are?

cause i was just hoping bolt on stalled LS1 vs bolt on baby cammed stalled LT1.

but like i said either way ill race.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:57 PM
Launching!

sounds good to me either way man ill race even if you do spray
but in all seriousness, you know my mods lets here yours name, **** even if you throw in a cam and some juice ill still run you for fun, thats what i bought my car for.

but i agree some track racing videos would really excite all the guys here

so lets here what those choice mods are?

cause i was just hoping bolt on stalled LS1 vs bolt on baby cammed stalled LT1.

but like i said either way ill race.
actually i will tell u when i see u im not ever putting my new mods on here because of a certain i cant drive my **** will know what i have gotten new in my car also i sure hope ur down because i remember u saying something along the lines about ripping me apart
Old 01-13-2009, 03:04 PM
12 Second Club

actually i will tell u when i see u im not ever putting my new mods on here because of a certain i cant drive my **** will know what i have gotten new in my car also i sure hope ur down because i remember u saying something along the lines about ripping me apart
HAHA well yes sir i did say that, that was assuming you had the same mods as you did when you raced that said no drivin dude.

so PM me what your gunna do. i dont wanna wait till it actually goes down to find out you got the huggest T-rex cam in the world, because i am realistic and if you do go cammed then i think i will be getting ripped especially because the cam i have right now is not far off from your stock cam haha.
but on the other hand if you were just bolt on stalled auto, i do think i would be doing the winning.

my buddy with a 2000 SLP Firehawk with bolt on's loses to me every time at the 1320, granted he is 6 speed and not the greatest driver.
Old 01-13-2009, 03:21 PM
Launching!

HAHA well yes sir i did say that, that was assuming you had the same mods as you did when you raced that said no drivin dude.

so PM me what your gunna do. i dont wanna wait till it actually goes down to find out you got the huggest T-rex cam in the world, because i am realistic and if you do go cammed then i think i will be getting ripped especially because the cam i have right now is not far off from your stock cam haha.
but on the other hand if you were just bolt on stalled auto, i do think i would be doing the winning.

my buddy with a 2000 SLP Firehawk with bolt on's loses to me every time at the 1320, granted he is 6 speed and not the greatest driver.
u said u would race me no matter what so just do it and no i wont pm u my mods also a 6 speed and auto are 2 very diffrent races but i will tell u this i wont be on spray because i dont have it yet and rather buy other things first either way i can guarantee u this none of us will miss a gear lmao
Old 01-13-2009, 03:23 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

...i raced a challanger...
Old 01-13-2009, 03:23 PM
12 Second Club

either way i can guarantee u this none of us will miss a gear lmao
i'd say thats a good deduction haha.

and i will race you either way, but why you always hidin something? you can't PM me and tell me whats done to your car yet you know every single mod done to mine, you can't possibly be scared seeing as im the under dog with the lowly boat anchor?
Old 01-13-2009, 03:27 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
good 4 u lol jking sorry man we hijacked ur thread lol
Old 01-13-2009, 03:31 PM
Launching!

and i will race you either way, but why you always hidin something? you can't PM me and tell me whats done to your car yet you know every single mod done to mine, you can't possibly be scared seeing as im the under dog with the lowly boat anchor?
no ive never hidden anything u guys choose 2 believe that now that im gonna mod my car again im not saying my new mods because of u guys beeing sure im on spray so everytime i get a faster car im just gonna let u guys think i upped the shot and when i really do start spraying then im gonna see confusion out of u guys
Old 01-13-2009, 03:33 PM
Launching!

also u were the one who talked about ripping my car apart so i dont have 2 list anything and if u did well congratz
Old 01-13-2009, 03:39 PM
12 Second Club

good 4 u lol jking sorry man we hijacked ur thread lol
So true sorry bro!
Old 01-13-2009, 04:17 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by UnZFeat'd
Nice run man
Old 01-13-2009, 04:28 PM
12 Second Club

also u were the one who talked about ripping my car apart so i dont have 2 list anything and if u did well congratz
HAHA ok i understand the 'game' now.

i was just up for a friendly race since the LT1 is inferior to the almight LSjuan.

but enough of the thread hijack, if you wanna continue PM me, other wise ill be looking for a PM in a couple weeks when your ready!