Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

3v GT/CS Kill... Funny story too

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 10:06 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bama chip tune cai ,and Bassanni d/k if I spelled it right from front to back.
Originally Posted by Irunelevens
I know he trapped 98mph on that run. And now he traps 106mph. What mods did you do to trap 106mph kenny?
Old 03-18-2009, 10:13 PM
Launching!

I guess you didn't pay attention Lol! that was bone stock btw and is still faster than your Lt1 when it was bone stock.I have owned two Lt1's one a-4 and the other 6 speed.And yes even after my mods the car only runs 13.1's.My liitle 90 fox runs 11.80's on motor too big deal.In the real world today we are both still slow.The rainbow sticker in the back was extra,brought my payment up too high.Lol!!
Originally Posted by 99_Z28
Make that high 11's sucka...

Watch the video, he traped 98mph...
Old 03-19-2009, 01:16 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I don't give a **** if you're 12 or if you're 62. If you type and talk like that then you are a ******* moron. Holy ****.

Jesus Sarge. Sounds like you've been needing a good venting. Maybe kmaroman will type well enough to read from now on.
Old 03-19-2009, 01:33 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sarge, need some beer man? I got some Shiner Bock in the fridge...although I bet you Texans have that **** in your water fountains lol.
Old 03-19-2009, 06:36 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kennyxg
I guess you didn't pay attention Lol! that was bone stock btw and is still faster than your Lt1 when it was bone stock.

I guess you didn't pay attention, I have a LS1....
Old 03-19-2009, 09:05 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Sarge, need some beer man? I got some Shiner Bock in the fridge...although I bet you Texans have that **** in your water fountains lol.
Pretty much
I'm only an hour away from the factory in Shiner Texas
Old 03-19-2009, 09:33 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
Pretty much
I'm only an hour away from the factory in Shiner Texas
All I hear is good things about that beer. I'm not 21, so dad wont let me have at it....otherwise it would have been long gone by now, and that post wouldn't have even been made
Old 03-19-2009, 10:14 AM
***Repost Police***

Wait, you live at home and your parents STILL won't let you have a beer or two? My parents would buy me alcohol when I was 18-19 as long as I stayed at home with a couple friends. Parents should know that their kids are gonna drink whether they let them or not.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:25 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
Wait, you live at home and your parents STILL won't let you have a beer or two? My parents would buy me alcohol when I was 18-19 as long as I stayed at home with a couple friends. Parents should know that their kids are gonna drink whether they let them or not.
Bullshit huh. They have the "its still illegal" mentality. My gf's dad and step mom and that side of the family is the same way...while as when we go visit her mom in El Paso, she offers me a beer as soon as I walk in lol. Her mom and step dad are fine with me drinking. They know I'm not going anywhere, they are cool. And they know I drink..they had to take my *** to the hospital my sophmore year of HS. Long story, wont get into it.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:27 AM
TECH Apprentice

Bullshit huh. They have the "its still illegal" mentality. My gf's dad and step mom and that side of the family is the same way...while as when we go visit her mom in El Paso, she offers me a beer as soon as I walk in lol. Her mom and step dad are fine with me drinking. They know I'm not going anywhere, they are cool. And they know I drink..they had to take my *** to the hospital my sophmore year of HS. Long story, wont get into it.
Maybe that's why your parents won't let you? their viewpoint could be to 'not feed the fury' so to speak.
Old 03-19-2009, 10:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Maybe that's why your parents won't let you? their viewpoint could be to 'not feed the fury' so to speak.
As much I think that could just be the reason...plus my near DUI (got ******* lucky), they still wouldn't. I have a cigar with my dad every once in a GREAT while (I think I can recall....2 times? Golfing, and org day at work), and we can't let my mom find out. My dad knows about cigs, but thinks I quit..even though I'm near 20. Very strict.

But, my mom does know about whenever I go to the Hibachi Grill here, that I drink. No ID at the grills F>>T>>W. Catch food in mouth, get sake after.
Old 03-19-2009, 11:42 AM
12 Second Club

And they know I drink..they had to take my *** to the hospital my sophmore year of HS. Long story, wont get into it.
gotta tell us now man, cant get into minimal details like. . . thats like a chick givin you blue ***** you ok with that?

Originally Posted by ponygt65
+2

My dad knows about cigs, but thinks I quit..even though I'm near 20. Very strict.

But, my mom does know about whenever I go to the Hibachi Grill here, that I drink. No ID at the grills F>>T>>W. Catch food in mouth, get sake after.
gotta watch out for Sake man, that **** sneaks up on you. you dont realize it till too late too! then
Old 03-19-2009, 11:47 AM
TECH Addict

Sake is ******* nasty
Old 03-19-2009, 11:53 AM
11 Second Club

Sake is ******* creepy status. But at the grills, yea its nasty, but easy to chug. I can't say that for alot of other liqoures. It may be watered down, but ****...I try to drink till they stop me. I'll tell the story later. I think I have before, in the thread about most fucked up we've ever been. I'm busy as **** right now lol. Any supply techs here? Army guys? If so...you know how 2404, 2407, and 1348_1s go...lol.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:00 PM
12 Second Club

cool you better spill the beans later or give us a link!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:13 PM
11 Second Club

**** that...I got an idea. We get this SRK bbq going, then I'll tell yall in person.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:18 PM
12 Second Club

you need to get your car going first dont ya? what you gunna drive if not? cause im all for that idea!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:20 PM
11 Second Club

I have a Ranger as my DD. But no way will it make it to Tucson, let alone Phoenix lol. Car is almost done...just need money, cam, and valvetrain. Pulley is on the way. Heads at home. I want this car done already....
Old 03-19-2009, 12:22 PM
Teching In

I have a Ranger as my DD. But no way will it make it to Tucson, let alone Phoenix lol. Car is almost done...just need money, cam, and valvetrain. Pulley is on the way. Heads at home. I want this car done already....
Just think though. Once it is done it'll be one hell of a ride.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:24 PM
12 Second Club

yea i feel ya on that one, i need/want to pick up a DD here after i pay my car off, was thinking a little 4 Door Golf TDI would be pimp status, 45mpg's and with a simple injector swap and tune and i think 2 other small things those push like ~200hp [might be 230] and 300wtq!!! talk about torque steer haha! and even then they still get ~40mpg's and last forever, have bomb AC, and would be a BA commuter and road trip car.

so realistically how long till the T/A is back up and running you thinking? a couple weeks, a month, 2 moths?

Quick Reply: 3v GT/CS Kill... Funny story too