Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

My first attempt at making a racing movie!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 01:59 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My first attempt at making a racing movie!

I am very board in Iraq and found out I had Windows Movie Maker so I decided to try and see how it worked. So be easy on me but comments are welcome. I dont have hardly any music on my laptop and WMM would not import any music any way I could not figure it out. So it has no music sorry.Any advice on importing music would be nice. It said I do not have the right codacs installed. All runs were in my 03 Mach 1.

Summer+08+Racing
Old 04-20-2009, 02:10 PM
12 Second Club

@ car seat! Nice races though... Wish you and the vette would have done a dig race. Other than that not bad for a 1st time vid.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:15 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by crAzy95Z28
@ car seat! Nice races though... Wish you and the vette would have done a dig race. Other than that not bad for a 1st time vid.
Yeah he did not want to run me from a dig. He knows my car is best from a dig plus he had bald tires. I think from a dig he still would of walked me good. His **** is FAST for the mods he has.
Old 04-20-2009, 03:50 PM
12 Second Club

Pretty sweet vid OP! i hardly ever get to watch vid's at work cause they are always on youtube and that ***** blocked, but everytime i see your name i know its gunna be streetfire and those are never blocked! OP's vid's FTMFW!

Originally Posted by crAzy95Z28
and everyone always does say something about the baby seat in the back hahahaahah! adds to the pwnage when people have to get beat and not only see tail lights but a baby seat too haha!

that SRT8 hung really well too, you remember about what MPH you came around him? cause for a second i thought he had that whole race in the bag!
Old 04-20-2009, 03:56 PM
12 Second Club

I would think around 90MPH he probably started reeling him in.
Old 04-20-2009, 04:11 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
Pretty sweet vid OP! i hardly ever get to watch vid's at work cause they are always on youtube and that ***** blocked, but everytime i see your name i know its gunna be streetfire and those are never blocked! OP's vid's FTMFW!

and everyone always does say something about the baby seat in the back hahahaahah! adds to the pwnage when people have to get beat and not only see tail lights but a baby seat too haha!

that SRT8 hung really well too, you remember about what MPH you came around him? cause for a second i thought he had that whole race in the bag!
I started reeling him at the top of third and when I shifter to 4th it is when I started walking away. Yeah they die off on the top pretty quick. BUT STILL A BAD *** BRICK!!!
Old 04-20-2009, 04:29 PM

Great video! Looks like it was alot of fun to make
Old 04-20-2009, 04:38 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by AlaskaBlack
I started reeling him at the top of third and when I shifter to 4th it is when I started walking away. Yeah they die off on the top pretty quick. BUT STILL A BAD *** BRICK!!!
Yea def a bad *** brick, funny comment you made about it being a fast *** SUV too in the vid
Old 04-20-2009, 04:56 PM
Launching!

that seals it i am definitely getting a fvckin vette. i have been arguing with myself about it not having a back seat which means i can only drive it by myself or when the kids are at their grandparents or babysitter, but damn they are so fvckin fast. and prices are so low right now. oh and after seeing that i had a twinge of regret about choosing the TBSS over the JGC SRT8. theres no way my brick would have run that good.
Old 04-20-2009, 05:39 PM
Teching In

I watch all your vids...I love your Mach. I am also curious to the mods and numbers on your SS? Any vids of it?
Old 04-20-2009, 06:34 PM
TECH Resident

mustang is clearly faster than the first 2 cars, but he also honked like an a-hole (1.....2.3GO)

i destroyed a 427 a couple of yrs back, but this one seems like its pretty fast, maybe my guy didnt know how to shift?

decent video though, keep em coming!
Old 04-20-2009, 07:55 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice video man. That SRT was moving out too! Nice road....have spotters around to help the ones in the left lane?
Old 04-20-2009, 08:56 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by corysmach1
I watch all your vids...I love your Mach. I am also curious to the mods and numbers on your SS? Any vids of it?
No vids of it. I just bought it. I am in iraq and have not even drove it. It has a TRAK cam, Patriot Gold dual valve springs, titanium retainers, comp push rods, P/P LS6 TB, TB Bypass, SLP CAI, K&N Filter, MTI clear lid, SLP pully, MSD plug wires, Pacesetter LT's, TSP true duals, Z06 clutch, Hurst shift, umi short stick, UMI subframes, Hotchkins springs, HP tune. That is it so far. I cant wait to drive it. The modding begins when I get home!!

Originally Posted by greatskiiiier
mustang is clearly faster than the first 2 cars, but he also honked like an a-hole (1.....2.3GO)

i destroyed a 427 a couple of yrs back, but this one seems like its pretty fast, maybe my guy didnt know how to shift?

decent video though, keep em coming!
They both were saposed to honk but I had too.

Originally Posted by AznMuscle
Nice video man. That SRT was moving out too! Nice road....have spotters around to help the ones in the left lane?
We keep the poeple at the end to tell us when cars are coming. But we are so far out their in the middle of no where their is not to much traffic. The first year in alaska before the cars found the spot we used to race bikes out their and a few state cops used to come and watch and even race sometimes!! But they stoped when people started wrecking bad!! Then the cars found out!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Good job on the video, enjoyed watching it.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:11 PM
TECH Regular

I have to say that 427 Mustang didn't look to bad....

.........for sa turd. Good vids though. That Jeep was suprising!
Old 04-20-2009, 11:56 PM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

That SRT was fast!!...but your mach faster!! Good runs/kills/deaths!! Nice vid!

Originally Posted by the jester 812
that seals it i am definitely getting a fvckin vette. i have been arguing with myself about it not having a back seat which means i can only drive it by myself or when the kids are at their grandparents or babysitter, but damn they are so fvckin fast. and prices are so low right now. oh and after seeing that i had a twinge of regret about choosing the TBSS over the JGC SRT8. theres no way my brick would have run that good.
A f body is as fast as a C5, except for the Z06 my friend. I agree they look badass though, but not as much as my SS
Old 04-21-2009, 07:17 AM
On The Tree

Nice vid, that lighting was pisspoor for all the mods it had.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:59 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by AlaskaBlack

We keep the poeple at the end to tell us when cars are coming. But we are so far out their in the middle of no where their is not to much traffic. The first year in alaska before the cars found the spot we used to race bikes out their and a few state cops used to come and watch and even race sometimes!! But they stoped when people started wrecking bad!! Then the cars found out!
Thats not bad at all. How many people live around there? Not much traffic, even in the day must be nice!
Old 04-21-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Addict

nope, still blocked for me! I'll have to check it out at the cosa!!!!!
Old 04-21-2009, 01:23 PM
12 Second Club

Casa daniel Casa, i dont know what a cosa is haha. you should know that being in TX, and Tucson back in the day man!