Old 05-05-2009, 01:38 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice kill OP! Props to the civic guy for not being a bitch
Old 05-05-2009, 09:51 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Irunelevens
But the good thing is, Diambo would be so far ahead of you in a race that you wouldn't be able to hear his car .
Who is this Diambo character and does he want to run a stock z06?
Old 05-05-2009, 09:52 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by pizdets
nice kill op! Props to the civic guy for not being a bitch
+1 :d
Old 05-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice Kill Roger, Civics are gay . People who defend them and say, well you can do this B747 swap and turbo this and spray that just don't get the fact that us V-8 guys don't give a flyin' ****. I don't care if they are making 700rwhp, I can go home knowing that my Camaro could pull far more ***** than there Honders. If I wasn't married anyway...
Old 05-05-2009, 12:35 PM
***Repost Police***

Originally Posted by Zac_Speed
Nice Kill Roger, Civics are gay . People who defend them and say, well you can do this B747 swap and turbo this and spray that just don't get the fact that us V-8 guys don't give a flyin' ****. I don't care if they are making 700rwhp, I can go home knowing that my Camaro could pull far more ***** than there Honders. If I wasn't married anyway...
And the person in the stock Corvette could get more than you, and the guy in the mid 90s Ferrari could get more than him, and then there's the guy in the brand new Lamborghini. And the guy down the street from him has that new Bugatti...
Old 05-05-2009, 01:06 PM
Staging Lane

And no one had debated the ability of the JR supercharger to run 20lbs efficiently...? Those things run out of huff at like 12 lbs....
Old 05-05-2009, 01:31 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Turrry
And no one had debated the ability of the JR supercharger to run 20lbs efficiently...? Those things run out of huff at like 12 lbs....
My second post lol. I questioned that, as well as the size of the shot.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:00 PM
Launching!

And the person in the stock Corvette could get more than you, and the guy in the mid 90s Ferrari could get more than him, and then there's the guy in the brand new Lamborghini. And the guy down the street from him has that new Bugatti...
Yeah, because you see soooo many Lambos, Ferraris and Bugattis around. Go drive your little S2000 around and think your cool yo. Because to me your just a little troll at the wrong website. And like I said, I don't need to pull ***** anymore, I'm married with kids.

And yeah, the guy with the vette might get some, but I know I'll beat his Stock Z06 so...

HONDA'S ARE GAY At least get a real import like a Supra, Evo, or Sti..
Old 05-05-2009, 03:11 PM
***Repost Police***

Yeah, because you see soooo many Lambos, Ferraris and Bugattis around. Go drive your little S2000 around and think your cool yo. Because to me your just a little troll at the wrong website. And like I said, I don't need to pull ***** anymore, I'm married with kids.

And yeah, the guy with the vette might get some, but I know I'll beat his Stock Z06 so...

Doesn't matter how many you see of what. There's always something better, and there's always somebody who paid less than somebody else and still goes faster. You thinking I'm a troll after your long tenure of 3 months on this website () doesn't mean anything. And your Camaro might beat the Z06, but his car is still better. Kinda like how you were talking **** about being better than a Civic even though it's faster. Are you capable of drawing that parallel? Do I have to explain to you what that means? You say you're married, but it must have been a young marriage because you come off as a teenager.
Old 05-05-2009, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Wesmanw02
Thats funny, because last I looked the title of the thread was "Killed a Civic hatch..."

And being that theres a Honda involved, we all know you will be in the thread to defend them.

True story...

I made this name back when I had my old motorcycle.
Wow impressive, my grandmother can run 11's on a bike...

Last edited by 99_Z28; 05-05-2009 at 03:32 PM.
Old 05-05-2009, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Camaros only bring ***** in if you pay the ***** $20. Otherwise thats just your sister getting in.

and I would love to see said grandma run an 11 on her bike.

And idk about defending a honda as it seems he is just giving his opinion, since he is probably more educated on imports than most people on here. Don't see how that is a problem.
Old 05-05-2009, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Thats funny, because last I looked the title of the thread was "Killed a Civic hatch..."

And being that theres a Honda involved, we all know you will be in the thread to defend them.
And being that there is an import involved, we all knew you would be in here to remind us how shitty they are.
Old 05-05-2009, 08:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Your uhhhh. Well... Dumb.

Of course you dont see many hence the appeal of them...

Maybe you should get a real domestic like corvette, viper, or Space shuttle.

I guess enjoy your days pulling ***** you cant hit and races you cant win

Originally Posted by 99_Z28
True story...

Wow impressive, my grandmother can run 11's on a bike...
That sucks dude... That means you grandma can out run you... Thanksgivings must be a bitch.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
Who is this Diambo character and does he want to run a stock z06?
Diablo = bad **** who could walk a stock Z06 like you walked the honda from a dig or roll.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AWD_Launch
Diablo = bad **** who could walk a stock Z06 like you walked the honda from a dig or roll.
You ricers talk more **** on this website than they do on their own gay forums.

Its like this site attracts cocky import trolls.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Teching In

wesman is one hell of an e-thug. in his big bad domestic!
Old 05-05-2009, 10:43 PM
Staging Lane

Jesus F.... not this import **** for the thousandth time........ Just because there is an exception to a rule, does not make the rule void.
Old 05-05-2009, 11:18 PM
Teching In

You ricers talk more **** on this website than they do on their own gay forums.

Its like this site attracts cocky import trolls.
I'd be glad to race you or even the OP, I'd bet the same is with the Diablo. Imports are tired of people thinking we suck and when we raise the bs flag people love to hate. I stated that Diablo would walk a person and just off that statement you think I am a ricer and what not. Talk about judgemental, this site is the worst for that. So why stay? Its all for a bunch of laughs
Old 05-05-2009, 11:25 PM
11 Second Club

there is some imports that are fast.... most i see ... is supras and eclipse for some reason... hondas on rare occasions but ppl that have spent over 10k on there build....
everytime i hear the import guys say ... "o i SHOULD BE in the 11s or high 10s" then they lose to a bolt on ls1 ... i just dont get it...then some say o well if i put this and this ima run this time because this guy did it so mine is going to do the same... aaaa they get like youtube wetdreams n ****.. kinda weird and hard to comprehend .. but o well everyone to there own.. all i got to say bring me ur honda and we'll record it..
Old 05-06-2009, 02:05 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by nightmare23
there is some imports that are fast.... most i see ... is supras and eclipse for some reason... hondas on rare occasions but ppl that have spent over 10k on there build....
everytime i hear the import guys say ... "o i SHOULD BE in the 11s or high 10s" then they lose to a bolt on ls1 ... i just dont get it...then some say o well if i put this and this ima run this time because this guy did it so mine is going to do the same... aaaa they get like youtube wetdreams n ****.. kinda weird and hard to comprehend .. but o well everyone to there own.. all i got to say bring me ur honda and we'll record it..
I'll bring you an eclipse that walks the **** out of your car then laugh when you spout ricer excuses. I'll go from a roll or dig. Auto+AWD+Power=OWNED from any situation