Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice
View Poll Results: What type of street racing does your city do mostly?
Dig races
37.90%
Roll races
62.10%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

Dig races or Roll races? What does your city mostly do?

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sarge, Jimmy, whom it may concern It is not just a cam car. I was going to hustle you, but I doubt anyone would drive from texas to race me that way. I have a stroker, and I would love to race sarge.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Roger Z06
Sarge, Jimmy, whom it may concern It is not just a cam car. I was going to hustle you, but I doubt anyone would drive from texas to race me that way. I have a stroker, and I would love to race sarge.
Why don't you drive down here to central/south Texas?
Old 05-13-2009, 04:39 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by RedBeauty84ZX
Why don't you drive down here to central/south Texas?
To race the Redbeauty from 80-190?
Old 05-13-2009, 04:42 PM
TECH Addict

I don't even have a fast car right now......

I wasn't talking about just in this thread, you've been a bit of a ***** in several threads.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

I wasn't talking about just in this thread, you've been a bit of a ***** in several threads.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Sarge_13

pm me please, I completely do not understand how stating an opinion on SR&KS makes you a *****.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:55 PM
Banned

pm me please, I completely do not understand how stating an opinion on SR&KS makes you a *****.
Because when all your opinions consist of you just trying to start fights with people and acting like a jackass it gets old. Therefor it makes you a *****, someone that is only on here to argue with people.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:04 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
Because when all your opinions consist of you just trying to start fights with people and acting like a jackass it gets old. Therefor it makes you a *****, someone that is only on here to argue with people.
I said that dig racing is better, which arguments happen when threads like this start, and when you got completely butt-hurt that I suggested you invest less in your engine and more in your IRS or a 9 inch that is what I did to be a "*****" Well whatever go make 800 hp on your IRS and you can call me a troll, but building a car that is all engine is stupid IMO(it is just an opinion, this IS the internet after all)!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:11 PM
Banned

I said that dig racing is better, which arguments happen when threads like this start, and when you got completely butt-hurt that I suggested you invest less in your engine and more in your IRS or a 9 inch that is what I did to be a "*****" Well whatever go make 800 hp on your IRS and you can call me a troll, but building a car that is all engine is stupid IMO(it is just an opinion, this IS the internet after all)!
Ok for the sake of arguement, you have seen the world record settings BoostLogic Supra right? The black one that runs 7's and goes 248mph in the standing mile?

STOCK IRS REAR. Dont believe me then look it up. So yeah I will make 800hp on my stock IRS while they make 1500hp on theirs.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Banned

I wish there was a pissing in the wind smiley.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:45 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wow... I missed out.... This is great stuff!!
Old 05-13-2009, 05:52 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by adanieljohnson1
Wow... I missed out.... This is great stuff!!
fucken A right you missed out haha.

We've got some new trolls now so even if you act like an *** it goes under the radar cause they act like asses in every single thread! haha
Old 05-13-2009, 06:25 PM
On The Tree

Ok for the sake of arguement, you have seen the world record settings BoostLogic Supra right? The black one that runs 7's and goes 248mph in the standing mile?

STOCK IRS REAR. Dont believe me then look it up. So yeah I will make 800hp on my stock IRS while they make 1500hp on theirs.
Yea, so you just contradicted yourself. You said you do not go from a dig because IRS=snap... well obviously you are WRONG. Build your IRS rather than go for 1000 hp
Old 05-13-2009, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by PNYKLR-TA
fucken A right you missed out haha.

We've got some new trolls now so even if you act like an *** it goes under the radar cause they act like asses in every single thread! haha
Are you calling me a Troll????
Old 05-13-2009, 06:45 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by R W B
So I have a friend with a MKIV Supra and he swears that New Orleans is one of only a few cities that does mainly dig races so I wanna know if hes right. I'm talking about cars with some power behind them, not just stock hondas, any kind too, domestics, imports, euros, all of them.

Do people street race from a dig or from a roll mostly in your city? Please say what city your from too.
Hey, ask your friend when we gonna run again?
Old 05-13-2009, 07:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Why is this post ok but roger is a troll? I have got in a few pissing matches with people as well. Mostly because a few of us ( roger me lemons ) have a pretty strong opinion on idiots and people who purely roll.

And if anything roger says really gets under someone's skin they must not be much for organized street races. 80% of them have more drama than daytime TV.

Jimmy the car is nasty. But if you lay the money and power you do to the point that "they slowed down the ROLL and i spun" and your on stock suspension, some people are going to give you some ****.

I understand what your doing. My buddy had a tt gt that was Very much the same thing. Big power toy. he had a fox thats soon to be a nasty gutted race car.

And the biggest thing.... this is STREET RACING & KILLS.

Wear thick skin, STFU, and smile.

P.S. Rolls are for fat chicks.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:11 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by w3s1c0a5t
Why is this post ok but roger is a troll? I have got in a few pissing matches with people as well. Mostly because a few of us ( roger me lemons ) have a pretty strong opinion on idiots and people who purely roll.

And if anything roger says really gets under someone's skin they must not be much for organized street races. 80% of them have more drama than daytime TV.

Jimmy the car is nasty. But if you lay the money and power you do to the point that "they slowed down the ROLL and i spun" and your on stock suspension, some people are going to give you some ****.

I understand what your doing. My buddy had a tt gt that was Very much the same thing. Big power toy. he had a fox thats soon to be a nasty gutted race car.

And the biggest thing.... this is STREET RACING & KILLS.

Wear thick skin, STFU, and smile.

See thats the thing, I dont care what people think about roll racing. I enjoy ALL forms of racing.

But this guy is addressing me as an idiot just because I am not building my GTO as a drag car. I bought a Fox to make a drag car, but he still wants to try and dog me for not building the goat to a drag car.

And the reason we are saying he is being trollish is because he is doing nothing on here but trying to fight with people and he has a bad attitude. Hey this isn't my section, but I know he is wearing the ice thin in here with a quickness. Dont be suprised when he gets slapped.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

See thats the thing, I dont care what people think about roll racing. I enjoy ALL forms of racing.

But this guy is addressing me as an idiot just because I am not building my GTO as a drag car. I bought a Fox to make a drag car, but he still wants to try and dog me for not building the goat to a drag car.

And the reason we are saying he is being trollish is because he is doing nothing on here but trying to fight with people and he has a bad attitude. Hey this isn't my section, but I know he is wearing the ice thin in here with a quickness. Dont be suprised when he gets slapped.
I agree. I dont mind roll racing. I just dont like someone saying the "Beat" my car when it was from a roll. And I hate having to give someone a roll simple because they cant hook.

I get what your doing with the gto. Not my thing but i definitely understand. I only made the crack really cause of the thread its in. And that was suppose to be more of a heckle than an insult.

In this place man.... With all the BS thats written, you end up smack talking with a lot of people.

Count the people i have argued with in just this thread.

In a place with wesman 99_z28 the mustang guys that sometimes get out of hand(Not all of them) awd_launch getting in to with people and all the random idiots... Roger would be pretty far down on my ban list.

But this is sarge's barbecue...
Old 05-13-2009, 07:41 PM
Banned

Roll racing comes down to who spent the most money to have the most power.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Roll racing comes down to who spent the most money to have the most power.
Yep. Thats why its gay. Might was well just show each other your W2.

It is fun as hell tho. I do enjoy it sometimes.

Quick Reply: Dig races or Roll races? What does your city mostly do?