Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Rice Kill

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2009, 06:27 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rice Kill

I was on the way home from work(in a bad mood, not a good day at work) when I noticed some blue headlights behiend me weaving in and out of traffic. The guy is driving like a d-bag and gets beside me and takes off. Its a Celica GT with foreign(Bulgarian) plates, exhaust and maybe a couple other mods. I wait and catch up to him after we get out of town a little ways. I get beside him going about 55-60. He guns it. . . I wait until he's got about a car on me, then I go. Suprisingly I spin, but pass, and but buslengths on the guy till about 130. He stayed back and quit driving like a moron and I continued home in a little better mood.
Old 05-22-2009, 06:29 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Mong00z
I was on the way home from work(in a bad mood, not a good day at work) when I noticed some blue headlights behiend me weaving in and out of traffic. The guy is driving like a d-bag and gets beside me and takes off. Its a Celica GT with foreign(Bulgarian) plates, exhaust and maybe a couple other mods. I wait and catch up to him after we get out of town a little ways. I get beside him going about 55-60. He guns it. . . I wait until he's got about a car on me, then I go. Suprisingly I spin, but pass, and but buslengths on the guy till about 130. He stayed back and quit driving like a moron and I continued home in a little better mood.
I take it you were in the Z... Very nice kill against the ricecake!!!
Old 05-22-2009, 06:40 PM
On The Tree

Yeah, in the Z. No runs yet in the G8, although the results wouldn't have been a lot diff.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:38 PM
10 Second Club

Nice kill, send him back to Bulgaria I say.
Old 05-22-2009, 09:50 PM

I rolled a riced out integra on a back country road the other day from 35-75 in my 5.9 grand cherokee on 33's and stock gearing, lol. Nice kill
Old 05-22-2009, 10:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Mong00z
Lmao a celica.. nice
Old 05-22-2009, 11:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Good way to put yourself in a better mood.
Old 05-23-2009, 03:14 AM
TECH Fanatic

x2 Always makes me feel a little better too
Old 06-17-2009, 05:00 PM
Teching In

Default A riced civic pissed me off!

I was on the way home from work in the TA just cruising steadily at 60 on the highway, I hear what I can only describe as a baby crying on the side of me, I see a skinny brunett chick driving and her nerdy boyfreind on the passenger side, he was telling her something and they were both looking at my car and smirking.

I just blew it off and kept driving and keeping my cool, then this bit** tries to punch it and got a good 3 cars infront of me, she waved as if to say "your car is to slow" I'm sure her boyfreind was telling her lies and belittling the beast. My anger exploded off the charts and I caught up to them easily, I saw her boney loser boy freinds telling her something again, she rolled the window down and I lost it, I punched it and saw that stupid girl covering her ears with her head down as if the noise was to much for her, then I slowed down and allowed her to pull next to me, she was hesitant this time because I'm sure my cut outs almost gave her a heart attack, she tryed to smash it again and I just punched it and watched her lose her composer, she started to weeve thru traffic, I could tell she got scared.
I wish I could pull her boyfriend out of the car and beat his ***, he is the reason why there are so many ricers thinking they can hang with the big boys, I knew his chick was loosing her bearings so I just let her bask in the glory of her first loss as a ricer, I'm sure shell lose plenty more.