Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

First kill in the Hell Blazer!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 12:17 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First kill in the Hell Blazer!!

So I have been sitting here wondering WTF I am going to eat. I decide on Taco Bell for no better reason than my options are limited at this hour. I walk outside to get in my Pick up after loading a T56 in the back and realize I have the keys to the Hell Blazer.
I start to turn around then decided screw it I'll take the Blazer. So I hop in and start the thing up. It starts kind of hard, but once she gets going she purrs with attitude. I pull the shifter into D and instantly hit the TC button off. I know I am going to go thrash the Fn thing. 5 months of HELLLLLLLLLLLl I deserve it by god.LOL
I take a slow drive out the neighbor hood listening to Kid Rocks Summer Time as I turn left out onto the main road. The drive to Bell is uneventful. I pull in to the drive thru and place my order. As I sit at the window there are a bunch of kids sitting across the street in the Wal Mart parking lot.
I get my order and see that there is a LT1 Camaro and a couple of Fox body cars along with your usual assortment of cars that young kids drive. The smell of the food was almost to over powering but, I trooped up. After recieving my meal, I drive across and pull up and ask "Who wants to run my TB"? The guys in the stangs laugh and the LT1 guy asked what was done to it.
I tell him it's a cammed V6 with a turbonator I just put on today with Split fire plugs and a K&N filter and flowmasters. They look at my exhaust and say "Bullshit" (Youth now days) "So do you wanna run'em or what"? I ask. The guy in the Camaro and one of the stangs said I could follow them out and run one of them before they themselves race.
So we drive out to the spot where it is "SAFE" to do this. I am eating my burrito and giving it hell.LOL We slow down to about a 10mph roll. The Mustang has a buddy filming and lines up with me. The Z is behind me. We line up and I roll the window down and say "Honk it off, my hands are full of this burrito".
The look on the drivers face was great. He rolled his eyes and you could see he was thinking why the hell am I racing this fool. So....window down, mouth full of burrito, he honks it off. We go. The TB yanks the burrito back into my mouth, kinda like burrito forced induction, sauce drips onto the seat between my legs and I look down to see where it landed. By the time I look up I'm mid 2nd gear and walking his *** hard. Laugh at me will you **** stick.
By 3rd gear it wasn't even a race. I slow down and his partener is rolling and str8 clowning his boy. I give him a big thumbs up with burrito in hand and more burrito ooze slides down the side and I have to eat it off while all this is going on.
The LT1 car decided, I guess, he didn't want any. Because he just turned around after the run. We lined'em up again with the same outcome as before. The TB started running a little warm so I wave good by to them with my buritto filled hand. As I pull away I look into the mirror and I have the **** all over my face.
I guess there are some air pockets in the cooling system. Wasn't much of a kill, but hey................ya take what you can get. F'n taco's are cold now.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:30 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
The TB yanks the burrito back into my mouth, kinda like burrito forced induction, sauce drips onto the seat between my legs and I look down to see where it landed.
So you call the **** a burrito now? LOL!! Good kill man and the story made me chuckle.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:35 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
So you call the **** a burrito now? LOL!! Good kill man and the story made me chuckle.
Leave me out of your gay fantasys mani! It was fun! I have burrito all down the front of my shirt. It gues nicely with the oil stains.
Old 06-10-2009, 12:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

Holy hell you put a 408 in a Trailblazer!? That's just conniving...
Old 06-10-2009, 12:44 AM
On The Tree

nice kill....
Old 06-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Launching!

i like to call that form of induction BFI, ( pronounced BEEFY!!!) the exhaust gets kinda rough with BFI though....
Old 06-10-2009, 12:51 AM
TECH Regular

LOL!
Yeah I put a 408 in a trail blazer LT no less. Not even an SS~!!It's awsome.LOL Factory rims, notint, stock exhaust, stoike intake.LOL poor bastages. I WISH I could of heard the **** those guyss gave that poor dude.LOL I mean his buddy was dancing in his seat laughing at him. It was a cammed bolt on Fox I am sure and he probably is fast compared to..........I mean look at it. Wouldn't you be pissed?!?!
Here is a picture of the killer cow . I had the hood on tonight though.
Old 06-10-2009, 02:42 AM
Launching!

[QUOTE=CuNfUzEd;11733044]LOL!
Yeah I put a 408 in a trail blazer LT no less. Not even an SS~!!It's awsome.LOL Factory rims, notint, stock exhaust, stoike intake.

thats wrong in SO many ways, but i like it!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 02:48 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is it the EXT version? Couldnt tell by the pics?
Old 06-10-2009, 03:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

That's horrible, you're ruining people's dreams of having a decently fast street car with an SUV THAT LOOKS COMPLETELY STOCK!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 03:39 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

first off your a fucked up person for doing that to those poor kids... or hell, any potential person you race in that!

Originally Posted by CuNfUzEd
So I have been sitting here wondering WTF I am going to eat. I decide on Taco Bell for no better reason than my options are limited at this hour. I walk outside to get in my Pick up after loading a T56 in the back and realize I have the keys to the Hell Blazer.
I start to turn around then decided screw it I'll take the Blazer. So I hop in and start the thing up. It starts kind of hard, but once she gets going she purrs with attitude. I pull the shifter into D and instantly hit the TC button off. I know I am going to go thrash the Fn thing. 5 months of HELLLLLLLLLLLl I deserve it by god.LOL
I take a slow drive out the neighbor hood listening to Kid Rocks Summer Time as I turn left out onto the main road. The drive to Bell is uneventful. I pull in to the drive thru and place my order. As I sit at the window there are a bunch of kids sitting across the street in the Wal Mart parking lot.
I get my order and see that there is a LT1 Camaro and a couple of Fox body cars along with your usual assortment of cars that young kids drive. The smell of the food was almost to over powering but, I trooped up. After recieving my meal, I drive across and pull up and ask "Who wants to run my TB"? The guys in the stangs laugh and the LT1 guy asked what was done to it.
I tell him it's a cammed V6 with a turbonator I just put on today with Split fire plugs and a K&N filter and flowmasters. They look at my exhaust and say "Bullshit" (Youth now days) "So do you wanna run'em or what"? I ask. The guy in the Camaro and one of the stangs said I could follow them out and run one of them before they themselves race.
So we drive out to the spot where it is "SAFE" to do this. I am eating my burrito and giving it hell.LOL We slow down to about a 10mph roll. The Mustang has a buddy filming and lines up with me. The Z is behind me. We line up and I roll the window down and say "Honk it off, my hands are full of this burrito".
The look on the drivers face was great. He rolled his eyes and you could see he was thinking why the hell am I racing this fool. So....window down, mouth full of burrito, he honks it off. We go. T that sounds like a rap song..he TB yanks the burrito back into my mouth, kinda like burrito forced induction, sauce drips onto the seat between my legs and I look down to see where it landed. By the time I look up I'm mid 2nd gear and walking his *** hard. Laugh at me will you **** stick.was this supposed to be english?
By 3rd gear it wasn't even a race. I slow down and his partener is rolling and str8 clowning his boy. I give him a big thumbs up with burrito in hand and more burrito ooze slides down the side and I have to eat it off while all this is going on.
The LT1 car decided, I guess, he didn't want any. Because he just turned around after the run. We lined'em up again with the same outcome as before. The TB started running a little warm so I wave good by to them with my buritto filled hand. As I pull away I look into the mirror and I have the **** all over my face.
I guess there are some air pockets in the cooling system. Wasn't much of a kill, but hey................ya take what you can get. F'n taco's are cold now.
hahah my god that was a funny read..
Old 06-10-2009, 08:49 AM
TECH Addict

Received 38 Likes on 25 Posts

ahahah, at least I thought it was an SS. I didnt even notice it was a regular TB in the thread you made about firing up the 408 TB...what a sleeper!!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Staging Lane

burrito forced induction, thanks man i havent laughed that hard in a while. Good read and good kill. Awesome sleeper you have there!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

fuuny story........gotta try that burrito forced induction myself........gonna suck coming out tghe dumped exhaust i got though
Old 06-10-2009, 10:16 AM
TECH Regular

Glad you enjoyed it boys! It is going to be HARD to leav the ol'Hll Blazer alone. I am putting FI on it too. I think it will remain, at least for a while, stock looking.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:18 AM
TECH Regular

It is a nonEXT BTW. I think the third row would of made it worse.LOL DAMN!!!!!....Now I need to find a 3rd row one. Anyone?LOL
Old 06-10-2009, 10:18 AM
TECH Regular

2WD only!! I WILL NEVER TOUCH ANOTHEWR 4X4 TB! EEEVVVEEERR
Old 06-10-2009, 10:40 AM
TECH Regular

Could you imagine this view walking away from you.......and not slowly. The dirt is my favorite. I think I'll roll out to the main spot looking like this.LOL

I really want to try a H/C Fbody!
Old 06-10-2009, 10:51 AM
9 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Haha great story man, sounds like something my buddy would say (bfi). Last video I heard of the blazer the thing sounded mean like it was thumpin its *** off. Could they not hear the thing thumpin ?
Old 06-10-2009, 11:02 AM

LOL, damn entertaining story as usual! Good call on the Taco Bell