Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

last saturday-25psi

Search this Thread

Old 11-17-2003, 04:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

im just wondering SS00Blue, but are you and TIT BAR ever going to race, since you two have something against each other. 25 needs to race stock. this has gone on too long now. jesus christ, i know 25 will call, cause i got his number. im going to be in houston next weekend, so ill give TIT BAR and 25 a pm. not to mention, it rained like a son of a bitch today, so races tonight is not going to happen!
Old 11-17-2003, 04:12 PM
STF veteran / 10 second club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice to see you bronco ...

Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands ...
Old 11-17-2003, 04:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
Nice to see you bronco ...

Some of you guys have way too much time on your hands ...
hehe, yep. Gotta do something to keep from being bored...
Old 11-17-2003, 04:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

yeah, i was in houston, i tried to make it to clobberthon, but i just went to parties and got plastered, looked at the site once too look for some heads for a friend, but i was gone all weekend! Way to go texans, and longhorns for both victories this weekend! AND GO ******* RACE!!!!!!!!! im tired of this girl talking trash, and then neither one of them meeting up to get this ***** *** **** over. Got your PM 25, ill call you later this week!
Old 11-17-2003, 06:19 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by One [Z28] Punch
Bitch don't speak unless spoken to... my comments were for SM.
How can you say I was speaking about his mom, when it was clear that I was saying his mom "should have" taught him manners
BTW, get off SM's nuts, you and along all the trolls in this section.

This used to be a clean section where you posted a kill and got congratulated for it or the flag came out

Oh yeah and SM, just because your role models (Eminiem, Howard Stern, etc...) make millions being "immature" doesn't make it right, or does it? Look Eminem jumped off the cliff, follow him SM
Ha Ha Ha! You can't even write a sentence that makes sense? Do you stustustutter when you write, too!? People usually do that when face to face, scared, and **** talking is done. Not over the internet. Do my comments make you so mad you can't even write?Ha Ha Ha! Showing what a clear thinker you aren't!
As far as bitch goes, I'd make you mine, but you're probably ugly, I'll just make you my dog's bitch.
Since when did having someone's back mean you're on his nuts??? Looks like
SS00Blue would be on your nuts, but you're my dog's bitch.......remember?
I say again TALKING about someone's mom isn't cool. Never said you did! I went on to say why did you even MENTION her! Don't misquote me boy!
Just like I thought, you too could not resist the immaturity factor. Couldn't be the mature one and just take my comment as that, a comment. You just had to make yourself look like a hypocrite, couldn't resist. Even gave you the way out! In the process you showed how dumb your *** is, instead of just letting us think so, you proved it!
That's what I call a class act!
Old 11-17-2003, 07:06 PM
TECH Regular

For you guys that said this thread is immature. Read any thread in this section, thats how all of us that pretty much "hang-out" in this section are. We're all like friends here talking trash to each other. Dude the internet is pretty much like a t.v if you dont like what you see click to another page. YOU FLAMMING ****!!!!!
Old 11-17-2003, 07:47 PM
TECH Apprentice

Excal lets have it what do you own?
Or are you just trolling

Last edited by AmMscl; 11-17-2003 at 10:01 PM.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:00 PM
Banned

Mario i just have one question to ask you. Are you mexican or are you just stuck in there with your inner child and have a fetish with Super Mario?
Old 11-17-2003, 08:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 25psi
Why has your dad posted 1 time in 197 replies?

Umm..... if you remember correctly i told you that he works for a living! Now just give him a call so he atleast has your phone number please. He is a busy man and gets alot of phone calls and probably didnt save it.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:08 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by xphantomws6x
None of us actually told you to go stand on a street corner ... maybe you're getting us and your dad confused?

Seems she lost her attitude ... that's the last from me unless she says something else that annoys me.

And cudaeh ... relax with the hormones man ... she's a little girl, sitting behind a computer ... she doesn't SOUND HOT.

rotfl.
Alright bitch if you are going to talk **** make sure you know what you are talking about. Now if you read back a little bit Mario said he was going to put me on the street corner where i belong. So that is what i was referring to. ALRIGHT?
Old 11-17-2003, 08:11 PM
Banned

And to that AshF character yeah i do have my father and brother taking up for me! R U jealous that your family wont???
Old 11-17-2003, 08:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by StockTAWS-6
Mario i just have one question to ask you. Are you mexican or are you just stuck in there with your inner child and have a fetish with Super Mario?
Actually, I'm German and Dutch. Since when are mexicans named Mario, you racist scum bitch? Mario is actually an Italian name (don't you remember the cartoon!? Sheesh). Go back to school, hoe. My login name was actually "The camaro Kid" until I got into this little flame war with 25psi (i think it was?) and he called me "Super Mario" in taunt. It stuck from there, and whenever I got into flame wars with anybody else, they used to make fun of my login and call me "Super Mario". So I figured changing it to SM for good would be the best way to alleviate the problem. Get it?

Don't make me get my sister to kick your ***. She can be pretty scary.

Originally Posted by One (Z28) Punch
Oh yeah and SM, just because your role models (Eminiem, Howard Stern, etc...) make millions being "immature" doesn't make it right, or does it? Look Eminem jumped off the cliff, follow him SM
Since when did I say they were my idols? I find Howard funny as hell, but some of his views are a little fuct up. Eminem is funny, but I don't really like his music. George Carlin isn't really my type of comedy, but I loved Farrelly Brothers' movies like "There's Something About Mary", and who can forget the classic "Dumb and Dumber"... my idols are more like my grandfather, Ghandi, and George Patton. Your just a tool who's been owned and has no other argument left.

Like me and Phoenix said, if you don't like it, then get the **** out of this thread. Nobody wants you here anymore than you want to be here. Goodbye.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:32 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Super Mario]Actually, I'm German and Dutch. Since when are mexicans named Mario, you racist scum bitch? Mario is actually an Italian name (don't you remember the cartoon!? Sheesh). Go back to school, hoe. My login name was actually "The camaro Kid" until I got into this little flame war with 25psi (i think it was?) and he called me "Super Mario" in taunt. It stuck from there, and whenever I got into flame wars with anybody else, they used to make fun of my login and call me "Super Mario". So I figured changing it to SM for good would be the best way to alleviate the problem. Get it?

Don't make me get my sister to kick your ***. She can be pretty scary.

O well i just know alot of MEXICANS named Mario that cut my yard. And bring your bitch *** sister down here iam not scared! So you call her pretty scary because she looks like you? Even if iam racist what the **** are you going to do about it?
Old 11-17-2003, 08:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

I think you better quit while your ahead little girl. Some people your dad meets up with, might take offense to what you say. You wouldn't want your dad to come home with the same amount of teeth as you would you?
Old 11-17-2003, 08:42 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

How many Mexican Marios cut her yard?!
Old 11-17-2003, 08:43 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Mow her grass?!
Old 11-17-2003, 08:44 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Oh man. hehehe, I must refrain.. she's not legal.
Old 11-17-2003, 08:45 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by SouthFL.02.SS
Mow her grass?!
Actully none cut it myself! But there is a guy across the street named Mario that cuts grass for a living!
Old 11-17-2003, 08:48 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 25psi
I think you better quit while your ahead little girl. Some people your dad meets up with, might take offense to what you say. You wouldn't want your dad to come home with the same amount of teeth as you would you?
Are you implying that you are going to TRY to kick my dads *** and you just dont want to say it straight forward? I think you will get beat enough when you guys race......... So dont even try to fight him!
Old 11-17-2003, 08:54 PM
!LS1 11 Second Club

Originally Posted by StockTAWS-6
Actully none cut it myself! But there is a guy across the street named Mario that cuts grass for a living!
That's funny little girl. I won't expound upon on the numerous doors you opened... night night.