Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs juicyj

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2009 | 09:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Juicy J
The car doesn't have 400hp yet so now we are just speculating of if it did have 400hp which I never meant to do.
Look... someone said if it had 400whp he would still have to worry about a 12.0 car... Well, it was a pretty close race with me. All I was trying to say is that I highly doubt he would have to worry about a 12.0 if it had 400hp.

As I said, I never meant to steer this thread into a bench racing thread, there is a different forum for that.
Old 07-03-2009 | 09:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lazylongboarder
Hysterical, and exactly what i was trying to get across. Nice come-back btw.
Thanks, I am glad we are on the same page.
Old 07-03-2009 | 09:57 PM
Administrator

Ya **** Honda. I agree with Lazylongboarder. Only queers drive wrong wheel drive cars. Are you a queer boosted? No one should drive anything that dont got no V8, and some Bfgoodrich Radial T/A's putting the power to the pavement.
What if he staged backwards and had the trans in reverse? Would it then be rear wheel drive?
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by unit213
What if he staged backwards and had the trans in reverse? Would it then be rear wheel drive?
Then he would cut a 1.3 60' and run a 30.204 1/4 at 24mph.
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by unit213
Eureka!!! We've solved the FWD's traction problems!
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:02 PM
Administrator

Then he would cut a 1.3 60' and run a 30.204 1/4 at 24mph.
No fair staging with the front wheels now...he's have to line up the rear wheels.

Eureka!!! We've solved the FWD's traction problems!
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:04 PM
TECH Apprentice

Funny how it's just us 3 now trying to think up klever ****. Dood you guys are cool. I love giving honda's a hard time. Still haven't found one that can run with me, but like i said in the other thread...if i have a front wheel drive ANYTHING walk away from my car...i'll still shake the guys hand
Peace, Russ
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:06 PM
Teching In

Yes cause everyone knows rwd cars have no traction issues at all.
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:07 PM
Teching In

Funny how it's just us 3 now trying to think up klever ****. Dood you guys are cool. I love giving honda's a hard time. Still haven't found one that can run with me, but like i said in the other thread...if i have a front wheel drive ANYTHING walk away from my car...i'll still shake the guys hand
Peace, Russ
What do you run?
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Boosting
What do you run?
Uh... he looks pretty quick.
Old 07-03-2009 | 10:29 PM
Teching In

Uh... he looks pretty quick.
I was just wondering. Not wanting a race or anything. I am sure he will kill me like all the other rwd cars.
Old 07-04-2009 | 02:59 AM
TECH Apprentice

I was just wondering. Not wanting a race or anything. I am sure he will kill me like all the other rwd cars.
I tell people i've got an exhaust leak at the light...

It's not a drag car (and you'll most likely never get a 1/4 time outta me cause it's a road race car with camber) but it runs away from geared down bolt on 636's on street tires all day. From a good launch i'll pull past any liter bike till bout the top of third (no speedometer but with this tire and gearing it's close to 90) but once i've shifted to 4th they've still got it buried in their powerband and sssshoot past me.

It's also a little sleeper, but i eat Bullet bikers for breakfast, and pull over a lateral G in the skidpad...30 mpg

The car is still very much a project and don't claim to be faster than anyone around here, i just hate D-bag bullet bikers and like to prey on the weak and cocky with the backwards sunglasses and bandannas and fat *** girlfriends with their nasty shiny thongs hanging out (excuse the 2am rant, just got home from stomping the entire Utah County biker kids[yeah whatcha gonna do huh?] any one that knows any of these guys and they want a re-match...bring it. I'm cool with everyone else on here, whew.)
Old 07-04-2009 | 03:09 AM
TECH Apprentice

I also had a passenger, big *** 85 lbs diesel truck battery in the wrong spot, and 50 lbs of tools...I hate D-bag bullet bikers

If you're not a D-bag and you ride a bike, show some respect dog...especially when you've just had a taste of my burning entrails...
Old 07-04-2009 | 03:15 AM
TECH Senior Member

Look... someone said if it had 400whp he would still have to worry about a 12.0 car... Well, it was a pretty close race with me. All I was trying to say is that I highly doubt he would have to worry about a 12.0 if it had 400hp.

As I said, I never meant to steer this thread into a bench racing thread, there is a different forum for that.
no, all it shows us by you racing him is he can keep up/tie whatever happened with a 115ish mph trapping car.. it did NOT show that he can run with an 11 second car..

a 12 second car and an 11 second car from a roll can be dead even..
a 12 second car and an 11 second car from a dig.. well there a second difference..

roll racing shows NOTHING of what a car can do at the track versus the same car.. outcomes can be TOTALLY different..

i have experienced this many times..

The car is still very much a project and don't claim to be faster than anyone around here, i just hate D-bag bullet bikers and like to prey on the weak and cocky with the backwards sunglasses and bandannas and fat *** girlfriends with their nasty shiny thongs hanging out (excuse the 2am rant, just got home from stomping the entire Utah County biker kids[yeah whatcha gonna do huh?] any one that knows any of these guys and they want a re-match...bring it. I'm cool with everyone else on here, whew.)
we arent all like this.. and not EVERYONE who rides a bike thinks they cant be beat by anything else on the road.. i know i can.. just have not met it yet.

and we arent all squids on our bikes.. i can ride pretty well, as well as launching it..
it would take a lot for a car to get my bike through 1st/2nd gear.. it would definitely surprise me, remember most people on bikes on the oad are more of curvers, especially 600s.. and a lot of liter bikes.. they dont practice "racing" and thats a whole other ball game..

im not saying your car is slow.. just telling you to be a little open minded.
Old 07-04-2009 | 03:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

I also had a passenger, big *** 85 lbs diesel truck battery in the wrong spot, and 50 lbs of tools...I hate D-bag bullet bikers

If you're not a D-bag and you ride a bike, show some respect dog...especially when you've just had a taste of my burning entrails...
if we arent a douche bag.. and we ride a bike.. chances are we show respect..

your starting to come off like an *** hole.. no reason to talk about anyone like this..

people that ride bikes have a different mind set than people like you.. just like people with hondas dont think like people with trans ams.. and people with lambos and porches dont think like people with F-150..
i act totally different on my bike than i do in my car, or just in town.
Old 07-04-2009 | 03:46 AM
TECH Apprentice

I can take that. I'm not out for anyone in particular...but there are LOTS of ******* bullet bikers around here not earning a good rep.

My apologies if my venting about sport bikers offended you...I'm an ex rider. I sold honda's and Harley's...and like i said in the previous long post, I got back from driving with these retards an hour ago and am still work'd up from a couple guys. Nothing personal dood
Old 07-04-2009 | 03:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by lemons12

im not saying your car is slow.. just telling you to be a little open minded.
I assure you, my feelings are not hurt...when the car can take every bike that comes at it in a night, the car doesn't fit in the same universe as slow...
Old 07-04-2009 | 03:58 AM
Teching In

Old 07-04-2009 | 04:03 AM
TECH Apprentice

...sorry
Old 07-04-2009 | 04:05 AM
Teching In

...sorry
Np. It helps time pass at work. Post on. Your car sounds awesome. Have any pics you wanna share?