Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs juicyj

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2009, 04:21 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Boosting
Np. It helps time pass at work. Post on. Your car sounds awesome. Have any pics you wanna share?

I don't know how to put the picture up on the forum just the link in manage attachments.

rear center section not on in pictures

I'll post tomorrow. going to sleep
Attached Thumbnails Me vs juicyj-tire-tuck-optimized.jpg   Me vs juicyj-dsc01316.jpg   Me vs juicyj-dsc01221.jpg  
Old 07-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Teching In

Nice.
Old 07-04-2009, 04:24 AM
TECH Apprentice

It doesn't look like much, especially with a 25 yr old kid with a mohawk driving...it surprises lots of people
Attached Thumbnails Me vs juicyj-front-edit.jpg  
Old 07-04-2009, 04:50 AM
Launching!

Maybe we can convert him to the LSX side

07 GP GXP
Intake
Exhaust
TBS
TB
Trifecta tune

Last edited by SigmaX6; 07-04-2009 at 04:52 AM. Reason: wanted to add my car info
Old 07-04-2009, 09:15 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by lemons12
if we arent a douche bag.. and we ride a bike.. chances are we show respect..

your starting to come off like an *** hole.. no reason to talk about anyone like this..

people that ride bikes have a different mind set than people like you.. just like people with hondas dont think like people with trans ams.. and people with lambos and porches dont think like people with F-150..
i act totally different on my bike than i do in my car, or just in town.
You sold your car eh?
Old 07-04-2009, 02:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lazylongboarder
I can take that. I'm not out for anyone in particular...but there are LOTS of ******* bullet bikers around here not earning a good rep.

My apologies if my venting about sport bikers offended you...I'm an ex rider. I sold honda's and Harley's...and like i said in the previous long post, I got back from driving with these retards an hour ago and am still work'd up from a couple guys. Nothing personal dood
thats cool... you were just coming off kind of close minded and simply an *** hole... was just saying that not all of us were like that... and even the ones that are, there is a different mindset with people who ride street bikes.. and honestly unless you ride and ride with people that ride those types of bikes.. a person could never understand..
i do understand totally where your coming from.. when i had my car i tried to get all the guys to race it because they thought they were unbeatable and i would have walked away from every single one of them.. they talked and talked and ran their mouths.. but never raced..

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
You sold your car eh?
finally..

guy came and picked it up from MO. just the bike for now, and the girlfriends TA.. im looking at a pewter Ws6 in NC right now though... 7.4@92 on motor.. im sure i can get it a little faster.. but its much more streetable than mine was.. full interior, ac, all that stuff..
Old 07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

thats cool... you were just coming off kind of close minded and simply an *** hole... was just saying that not all of us were like that... and even the ones that are, there is a different mindset with people who ride street bikes.. and honestly unless you ride and ride with people that ride those types of bikes.. a person could never understand..
i do understand totally where your coming from.. when i had my car i tried to get all the guys to race it because they thought they were unbeatable and i would have walked away from every single one of them.. they talked and talked and ran their mouths.. but never raced..

It now sounds like you are running you're mouth. I said i was cool with everyone on here and you call me a close minded *******? No, not cool, and you're right i'll never understand you people

was just saying that not all of us were like that... and even the ones that are, there is a different mindset with people who ride street bikes.. and honestly unless you ride and ride with people that ride those types of bikes.. a person could never understand..
Dude, i said i hate Douche bag bikers...if you're not a douche bag, don't worry about it, don't get defensive...you sound like a typical biker. I didn't say i hate all bullet bikers. I'm done now with honda threads
Old 07-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Teching In

It now sounds like you are running you're mouth. I said i was cool with everyone on here and you call me a close minded *******? No, not cool, and you're right i'll never understand you people

Dude, i said i hate Douche bag bikers...if you're not a douche bag, don't worry about it, don't get defensive...you sound like a typical biker. I didn't say i hate all bullet bikers. I'm done now with honda threads
Cheap shot eh???
Old 07-05-2009, 12:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

sounds like im running my mouth? i was shooting the ****.. your a bit too quick to get defensive..
you actually said "you people"..
and you are probably right.. you never will.. and thats probably a good thing.. doesnt seem like you would get along with "us" too well..

The car is still very much a project and don't claim to be faster than anyone around here, i just hate D-bag bullet bikers and like to prey on the weak and cocky with the backwards sunglasses and bandannas and fat *** girlfriends with their nasty shiny thongs hanging out (excuse the 2am rant, just got home from stomping the entire Utah County biker kids[yeah whatcha gonna do huh?] any one that knows any of these guys and they want a re-match...bring it. I'm cool with everyone else on here, whew.)
i just dont understand why you are so quick to be defensive and try to brag on your car so much...
again... you have no idea what those guys think.. im sure if you ran up to me on the highway and i ran you and just kept riding normal.. id be one of those cocky backwards hat wearing sunglasses and bandannas with a fat *** girl friend.. cause you have seen them all, right?

I also had a passenger, big *** 85 lbs diesel truck battery in the wrong spot, and 50 lbs of tools...I hate D-bag bullet bikers

If you're not a D-bag and you ride a bike, show some respect dog...especially when you've just had a taste of my burning entrails...
again.. like i said before and you apparently missed or didnt understand..

if we are not a "D-bag" rider.. chances are we give "respect" to something..

maybe you should try not to be a Dbag car driver and show some respect?

I assure you, my feelings are not hurt...when the car can take every bike that comes at it in a night, the car doesn't fit in the same universe as slow...
again.. i said, "im not saying your car is slow"...

just because you can beat a bike doesnt make your car fast... i only lost to 1 bike the whole time i had my car.. and i raced plenty..
it was from a 40 roll with a GSXR 1000.. guy drag raced it.. stretched lowered, full bolt ons.. sprocket change.. remap.. etc etc etc..
btw, i raced them all on street tires also.
i dont understand why you think this is some accomplishment.. or why you must say it so many times.. your reminding me of getcha01 from ls1.com... !

i dont consider my car "Fast".. nor do i yours.. but neither were/are slow.
Old 07-05-2009, 01:53 AM
TECH Fanatic

funny how everyone was afaid of ppl raggin on the honda and its yall two lol

come on guys
take it to pms please

Boostin if I ever head up to houston ill be sure to look you up. Not an LS1 but its no slouch of a gen either
Old 07-05-2009, 02:08 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 3.8redbird

come on guys
take it to pms please

Boostin if I ever head up to houston ill be sure to look you up. Not an LS1 but its no slouch of a gen either
would upset me just as much if someone was picking on the slow honda..

i just hate when people are close minded and have a run in with a handful of people that dress/act/ride something/drive something/talk a certain way.. etc etc etc.. and they think they all are like that..
sounds kinda like racism, huh?
Old 07-05-2009, 02:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

its ok
im racist against people who dont support their familys
against ppl who are ok living off the government all their lives
and esp people jwho judge books by their covers
Old 07-05-2009, 02:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

its ok
im racist against people who dont support their familys
against ppl who are ok living off the government all their lives
and esp people jwho judge books by their covers

im racist against things also..

but i dont act like he did about it...

and i also dont brag about beating 600s.. it may impress highschool kids.. but in the world of "fast" cars, its not like thats impressive. i just think it is kind of tacky i guess.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Teching In

would upset me just as much if someone was picking on the slow honda..

i just hate when people are close minded and have a run in with a handful of people that dress/act/ride something/drive something/talk a certain way.. etc etc etc.. and they think they all are like that..
sounds kinda like racism, huh?
Um thanks I guess. Slow it is but holds its own against the all mighty ls1. lol

come on guys
take it to pms please

Sounds good to me.

Going on somw fun runs later today. Running a bolt on ls1 z28. Same mods as juicyj besides the cam. Going to have a camera man also. So I will start a new thread when I can with the video.
Old 07-05-2009, 09:37 AM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I won't be in Houston unless I go visit my dad and he's in Baytown. Then again....my car is sitting in the rain without a heart right now
Old 07-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Boosting
Um thanks I guess. Slow it is but holds its own against the all mighty ls1. lol

Sounds good to me.

Going on somw fun runs later today. Running a bolt on ls1 z28. Same mods as juicyj besides the cam. Going to have a camera man also. So I will start a new thread when I can with the video.

pm me... i have a mach on crack
Old 07-05-2009, 02:25 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

This has run it's course.