Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Me vs juicyj

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2009, 06:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Me vs juicyj

I'm the ricer civic that ran juicyj's ss camaro. Probably not the right section but I just wanted to correct him. I am only on 14psi not 17. It has built block stock head and a .57 trim turbo on a little 4 cylinder 1.6l 30 mpg ftw. I would gladly run anyone once I get bigger injectors and a tune( my injectors are maxed out). Hit me up with a pm. I will do dig runs as well. Street tire vs street tire. Also its not as light as some may think. I have full interior down to the spare tire and electric everything. Its the si model. Just a pic for reference so if I ever run into any of you all on the street you will know who pulled you.

Flame suit on.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:42 PM
Teching In

Nice car, but you should not talk **** on this board, there are a lot of high horse power LS1 that enjoy black civics for lunch.....
Old 07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

yummm civic! where u located at?
Old 07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
Teching In

Not really talking ****. Sorry if it came off that way. But once I get bigger injectors and up the boost I should be around 380-400 whp. Just showin all them folks that called my car rice what it looks like. Which happens to be rice.

Location is houston texas. Car will be done in about 3 weeks though. I mean it runs now but it cant hang with high hp american muscle right now.
Old 07-01-2009, 06:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

well whats the front look like? lol that thread went to hell quickly. fast civic.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:05 PM
TECH Enthusiast

damn....how about we meet in dallas this weekend, i'm gonna be in dallas, and yours doesn't like it's riced at all, no wing, stickers etc
Old 07-01-2009, 07:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

street tire to street tire...

what is that ****..

the slower person always asks for the race to be on street tires..

racing is all about traction.. if you cant get traction, you shouldnt be racing..

other than that, clean car..
Old 07-01-2009, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12
street tire to street tire...

what is that ****..
335 DR's are street tires.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:26 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by unit213
335 DR's are street tires.

thats more like it....

lets change it to........ DOT approved street tire and DOT approved street tire...

Old 07-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Teching In

I said street tires cause rwd shouldn't have to struggle as much as a fwd right? I mean fwd ftl. I am not going to drive to dallas for a simple fun run sorry I have to pass. Plus car will not be able to hang with high hp cars yet.
To the guy that asked what the front looked like here ya go. To bad you cant see the fmic.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:38 PM
TECH Enthusiast

my car isn't high hp, there's ALOT more of higher hp car in this site than mine i believe, i understand if you don't want to drive to dallas, just checking if you up to dallas i'm ready for some fun run this weekend. just pm me
Old 07-01-2009, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, thats a BIG challenge from a guy that has ZERO posts!!.Last time I ran one, he gagged it, threw the NOS on and blew the hood up into the wind shield cracking the **** out of it. I was in the wife's mini van.I laughed so f...in hard, I almost had to pull over.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by lemons12

thats more like it....

lets change it to........ DOT approved street tire and DOT approved street tire...

DOT approved street tires!

Old 07-01-2009, 07:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Boosting
I said street tires cause rwd shouldn't have to struggle as much as a fwd right? I mean fwd ftl. I am not going to drive to dallas for a simple fun run sorry I have to pass. Plus car will not be able to hang with high hp cars yet.
To the guy that asked what the front looked like here ya go. To bad you cant see the fmic.
get that sticker off the windshield and it will be fine imo
Old 07-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Teching In

These are older pics. Car looks the same just without the sticker. I dont see how its a big challenge. Its not like I am on here calling out 10 second cars. And I will not get butt hurt if I lose to a car. This is a hobby of mine. Will not and never have raced for cash unless its at a event or something. Just dont understand why all imports have to be rice. I know there are a lot of kids out there that buy a civic put a fart can on it and thinks its fast. I am not one of them. I built this motor/car myself. How many of you can say that. And I dont mean installing a part. I mean building the motor. I will admit I could of saved some money and bought a ls car and made it fast with less mods. I actually want a ss camaro to build next. I chose a civic so I can see the look on peoples faces when they get pulled by a economic car. Plus built/turbo and still 30mpg mixed with hwy and city driving ftw.
Old 07-01-2009, 08:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

that wasnt a guy that asked that...

Originally Posted by unit213
DOT approved street tires!

thats the kind i like!

These are older pics. Car looks the same just without the sticker. I dont see how its a big challenge. Its not like I am on here calling out 10 second cars. And I will not get butt hurt if I lose to a car. This is a hobby of mine. Will not and never have raced for cash unless its at a event or something. Just dont understand why all imports have to be rice. I know there are a lot of kids out there that buy a civic put a fart can on it and thinks its fast. I am not one of them. I built this motor/car myself. How many of you can say that. And I dont mean installing a part. I mean building the motor. I will admit I could of saved some money and bought a ls car and made it fast with less mods. I actually want a ss camaro to build next. I chose a civic so I can see the look on peoples faces when they get pulled by a economic car. Plus built/turbo and still 30mpg mixed with hwy and city driving ftw.
you are talking to people that own 10 second and faster cars..
Old 07-01-2009, 08:59 PM
Teching In

I know thats why I put and to the guy that asked. Nice try. And ls car = 10 seconds all day.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

I know thats why I put and to the guy that asked. Nice try. And ls car = 10 seconds all day.
its a girl that asked that...

i didnt say ls powered cars were 10s all day...

i said you are talking to people that own 10 second cars or faster... Unit drives a rustang!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

say what?!?!?!
Old 07-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Teching In

Sorry but owning a mustang is worse than owning a civc lol. jk. Sorry just joined and dont know who is who. And I was being sarcastic when I said that about ls cars. I am looking for good runs but if it makes anyone feel better I will lose to there 10 second car. np