Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

02SS vs Mach 1 video

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2009, 08:17 AM
10 Second Club

Received 153 Likes on 105 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge_13
I swear to god every time I see Wesman02 post, I can GUARANTEE I can see your noob *** coming along with a "+1 i agree imports suck"
******* nutswinger.

better than being a **** sucker eh?
usually he's right. does that threaten your manhood in some way?

Originally Posted by ponygt65
Little fella? ... ROFLMAO. TY for the laugh kid. When did I bring up Machs as a direct response to you? Quote it.

As stated by the OP, you're hte one that brought you assignine brand loyalist BS in here WAY BEFORE any 'stang guy' made a comment.

My reference to being here longer, was to point out that many stang guys on here are realistic and not your average 'pansy *** ZOMG' type. You haven't spent enough time here to notice and going by your posts, you're too busy bashing stangs and they owners to take notice.

AHAHAHHAHAHA.
and when did i bash mustangs as a direct response to you tiny tim? when did i bash them anywhere in this thread? you'd swear your the ****** n00b you jackass!

most stang guys on here are the ZOMG type--- anytime a cobra or mach loses you are start to cry " if he did this and this he would beat you", or "go from a dig he'll smoke you" or "i know a guy that knows a guy that blows a guy and his mach with just a CAI and tornado ran a 4 second half mile plus tax, so this guy should have beat you". you're no different
Old 07-22-2009, 10:50 AM
Tech Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by raysadude
thanks for the info, so basically they have the same engine as 05 GT? the 4.6L one?

are you talking about 320-330 rwhp or bhp??
Old 07-22-2009, 10:52 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by big hammer
most stang guys on here are the ZOMG type--- anytime a cobra or mach loses you are start to cry " if he did this and this he would beat you", or "go from a dig he'll smoke you" or "i know a guy that knows a guy that blows a guy and his mach with just a CAI and tornado ran a 4 second half mile plus tax, so this guy should have beat you". you're no different
Who really cares man? Honestly, what does it matter if a Mustang guy says "if he did this...."? All you have to do is come around and say "Well he didn't and he lost". You don't have to cry your little eyes out and beat on your desk saying "WHY ARE MUSTANG GUYS ON A GM SITE?!?! WHHHHHHY!?!?! ZOMG!~!!" We aren't going anywhere skooter, get over it. You and your friends can bitch and cry until you turn blue in the face and we will still be here.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:53 AM
TECH Apprentice

and when did i bash mustangs as a direct response to you tiny tim? when did i bash them anywhere in this thread? you'd swear your the ****** n00b you jackass!

YOUR FIRST ******* POST IN THIS THREAD IDIOT!!!!!
that's obviously not a real mach1. the mach1 is a drivers race. ask any stang guy on the internet.
Now, what were you saying? noted by the OP
Originally Posted by BigBirdLS1
If hammer would read your prior posts in this thread he would realize that pony65 is the only "stang" guy that didn't start anything about the whole stang vs ls1 issue all others did was pik out the one thing I did wrong in that race which was it not being a dig the reason that they pointed that out is because they think that the mach would have had a better chance which might be the case but I guarantee it still would have lost and hammer generalized stang guys as a whole which if he paid attention instead of just stirring the pot he would see where he was wrong

Shall we get some members in on this? How about we ask around limit it to members that have been here 1+ years and see what they say as to me being a mustang nutswinger or realistic. Shall we? I'd love to prove you wrong again, like i just did.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Stopsign32v
Who really cares man? Honestly, what does it matter if a Mustang guy says "if he did this...."? All you have to do is come around and say "Well he didn't and he lost". You don't have to cry your little eyes out and beat on your desk saying "WHY ARE MUSTANG GUYS ON A GM SITE?!?! WHHHHHHY!?!?! ZOMG!~!!" We aren't going anywhere skooter, get over it. You and your friends can bitch and cry until you turn blue in the face and we will still be here.

Good point K.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:05 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i'm taking that as 320-330 rwhp
can you show me some dyno sheet of those cars stock, making 320-330?? i couldnt find one
Old 07-22-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

i'm taking that as 320-330 rwhp
can you show me some dyno sheet of those cars stock, making 320-330?? i couldnt find one
M5's avg. about 275rwhp on a DJ SAE corrected. They have a WAP block (WIndsor ALum Production) 4V (32V) 281. M5s have forged crank, and 6800 redline, the A4s have cast iron crank and 5800 redline. They have a tremec 3650 tranny, 3.55 rear, share the heads/cams with the 03/04 Cobra. They run mid low 13s at roughly 105-106.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

M5's avg. about 275rwhp on a DJ SAE corrected. They have a WAP block (WIndsor ALum Production) 4V (32V) 281. M5s have forged crank, and 6800 redline, the A4s have cast iron crank and 5800 redline. They have a tremec 3650 tranny, 3.55 rear, share the heads/cams with the 03/04 Cobra. They run mid low 13s at roughly 105-106.
wow thanks pony, that's covering everything i want to know!

but 275rwhp and mid 13 @ 105-106 seems a bit optimistic don't you think?
Old 07-22-2009, 11:30 AM
Tech Apprentice

but 275rwhp and mid 13 @ 105-106 seems a bit optimistic don't you think?
Not at all. Here is yours truely in a midpipe and catback only Mach 1 running 13.2 with a shitty 2.0 60'.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/Stopsign32v/th_20090307220434.jpg

I don't own that Mach 1 and that was the 2nd time I've ran a Mach 1 at the track. Had I been given a couple more runs it would have been a 12 second car.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Not at all. Here is yours truely in a midpipe and catback only Mach 1 running 13.2 with a shitty 2.0 60'.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e110/Stopsign32v/th_20090307220434.jpg

I don't own that Mach 1 and that was the 2nd time I've ran a Mach 1 at the track. Had I been given a couple more runs it would have been a 12 second car.
wow..that's impressive..but i don't think 2.0 60' is shitty..my first time at the track i spun really bad made 14.4 with 2.7 60' now that shitty

from all the infos you and pony gave to me seems like they're a good match for stock or light bolt ons ls1 since stock ls1 et and trap hovering around high 12 @ 106 - 108 to mid 13 @ 104-106
Old 07-22-2009, 11:45 AM
Tech Apprentice

The Mach 1 in the video is now dyno tuned 308/333 and has 4.10 gears. Car should run mid 12's with ease IMO.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:59 AM
10 Second Club

if you want to sing a mustangs praises to no end, and get insulted to the core everytime one loses, go do it on your own site. make note of where you are and act accordingly.
YOUR FIRST ******* POST IN THIS THREAD IDIOT!!!!!

Now, what were you saying? noted by the OP

Shall we get some members in on this? How about we ask around limit it to members that have been here 1+ years and see what they say as to me being a mustang nutswinger or realistic. Shall we? I'd love to prove you wrong again, like i just did.
i fail to see how that is a bash to the point it insults your very being. i did not say a mach is shitty, or pathetic, or junk. i wasn't insulting the car, i was insulting you sissy stang guys attitude about it.
because it was only a matter of time before the "if he did this and that he would win" stuff came out. you are reaching. you are all out of ammo and completely off base here little fella. your car isn't pathetic, but you are.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I think we should ban everyone with a 2009 join date.

This place is becoming pathetic.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

if you want to sing a mustangs praises to no end, and get insulted to the core everytime one loses, go do it on your own site. make note of where you are and act accordingly.
I've been here 3 years longer than you have and I have never gotten banned. Shut the **** up, I'm not going anywhere and I doubt any of the other Mustang guys are. If you do not like our "mustang praise" then read over it. Use your thinking cap dumbass.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:37 PM
10 Second Club

I've been here 3 years longer than you have and I have never gotten banned. Shut the **** up, I'm not going anywhere and I doubt any of the other Mustang guys are. If you do not like our "mustang praise" then read over it. Use your thinking cap dumbass.
i could care less how long you have been here or how long i've been here--- that is a last resort argument for the weak minded. i could say the same to you--- if you dont like my comments on mustangs ON AN LS1 SITE then skip over them, and shut the **** up. thank you for your cooperation.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i could care less how long you have been here or how long i've been here--- that is a last resort argument for the weak minded. i could say the same to you--- if you dont like my comments on mustangs ON AN LS1 SITE then skip over them, and shut the **** up. thank you for your cooperation.
Since when do you own LS1tech? Why don't you tell the mods that own Mustangs, and SRT's to get off your website? You need to quit running your mouth, and figure out how stuff works around here.

I guarantee you that the majority of people that have been here for a decent amount of time would disagree with you.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The Mach 1 in the video is now dyno tuned 308/333 and has 4.10 gears. Car should run mid 12's with ease IMO.
o ok now i see where you coming from..

to the OP good kill. probably you guys should just try to run from a dig just for the fun of it
Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juicy J
Since when do you own LS1tech? Why don't you tell the mods that own Mustangs, and SRT's to get off your website? You need to quit running your mouth, and figure out how stuff works around here.

I guarantee you that the majority of people that have been here for a decent amount of time would disagree with you.
since when did i claim to own this site? you like to try to prove me wrong about things i'm not arguing about? alright you win. i guess i dont own this site. who knew? just get the name of this site to dontyoudarearguewithmustangguys.com and and it'll all make sense.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well if you don't own or moderate this website, then you really don't have anywhere to say this.

This site would be pretty boring if it was just a bunch of chevy guys stroking each others egos.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:13 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Juicy J
I think we should ban everyone with a 2009 join date.

This place is becoming pathetic.
I say we ban any man that calls himself "Juicy".