Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

Just got an awesome kill on someone on a test drive in the GTO!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 02:30 PM
10 Second Club

Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Just got an awesome kill on someone on a test drive in the GTO!!

Was driving back from lunch looking for someone to play with when turning left I see a young guy test driving a car turning right in front of me, which is the same way Im going. I am driving spiritedly enjoying the sounds of a 6.0 L motor through longtubes and a Spintech catback, which really sounds good. Anyway he sees me kind of take off I guess and speeds up to catch me and pulls along side me. I look over and he gives me this smirk like hes got something nasty under the hood of this car he doesnt even own and hes going to rape the **** out of me.Well after the smirk he nails its and pulls a good 2 cars up really quick but I didnt go because a stop sign was coming up and didnt want to have any issues there.

Well we line up at the stop sign and I give it a small little bump in rpms right before its our turn to see if he jumps on it again or what. Well he does and lights the tires up through the intersection but I didnt go again because cops sometimes sit around it. After the intersection I speed up to line up with him and get up on him around 50 I think in second gear and he just kind of hits it without honking or anything, he was actually a car ahead of me when he did this. So I decided to give him a peice of the 6.0 L beast and hit and Im instantly in the rev limiter but was even with him. Hit third pretty hard and pull a couple of cars really quickly which turns into about 5 I guess by the time I let out still in third. He never acknowledge me as he drove by when I was turning. I wonder if he is going to buy that 1990s Prelude after that??
Old 07-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You just crushed that guys dreams.

I was reading hoping it would be some high end Audi or Beemer. Still funny though. Good kill.
Old 07-21-2009, 02:51 PM
Banned

haha nice, i hope he was just having fun and didnt realy think he could beat you.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by maxspeed96ct
haha nice, i hope he was just having fun and didnt realy think he could beat you.
I dont know he was pretty young and pretty cofident looking.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

I hope atleast it was a 92 up prelude with some kind of power adder or thats a couple minutes wasted that I'll never get back
Old 07-21-2009, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by maxspeed96ct
As much as I hope the same thing, there are too many idiots out there, lol.
Old 07-22-2009, 07:49 PM
TECH Resident

Absolutely fucked his day up after that
Old 07-22-2009, 08:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by necrocannibal
Was driving back from lunch looking for someone to play with when turning left I see a young guy test driving a car turning right in front of me, which is the same way Im going. I am driving spiritedly enjoying the sounds of a 6.0 L motor through longtubes and a Spintech catback, which really sounds good. Anyway he sees me kind of take off I guess and speeds up to catch me and pulls along side me. I look over and he gives me this smirk like hes got something nasty under the hood of this car he doesnt even own and hes going to rape the **** out of me.Well after the smirk he nails its and pulls a good 2 cars up really quick but I didnt go because a stop sign was coming up and didnt want to have any issues there.

Well we line up at the stop sign and I give it a small little bump in rpms right before its our turn to see if he jumps on it again or what. Well he does and lights the tires up through the intersection but I didnt go again because cops sometimes sit around it. After the intersection I speed up to line up with him and get up on him around 50 I think in second gear and he just kind of hits it without honking or anything, he was actually a car ahead of me when he did this. So I decided to give him a peice of the 6.0 L beast and hit and Im instantly in the rev limiter but was even with him. Hit third pretty hard and pull a couple of cars really quickly which turns into about 5 I guess by the time I let out still in third. He never acknowledge me as he drove by when I was turning. I wonder if he is going to buy that 1990s Prelude after that??
waste of gas lol

jk

nice kill i guess
Old 07-23-2009, 09:56 AM
10 Second Club

Yeah it was a waste of gas but being able to crush someones dreams/hopes is never a waste.
Old 07-23-2009, 03:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LSx motors, destroying ricer dreams since 1997.... good kill