Obliterated a new Genesis

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2009, 11:19 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
Shut your cake hole. A kill is a kill.

Don't act like this. This is a warning.

Relax, you are getting out of hand in other threads as well. Warning.

You and Demon don't get along but this is also uncalled for. You guys need to stop acting like this, really. Warning.

Still no bans
YOu have a Pm.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:35 AM
TECH Fanatic

I'm still waiting to see one of these new Hyundai cars on the streets. They are quite quick from what hear and for what they are. Nice kill story.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:47 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Demon 383
As much as I love racing action, this is why I spend most of my time in the Tech sections with the 'real' gearheads. Some of you guys act very immature, you would think you ran across a kiddie forum with all of the put down comments people post in here. If it takes putting people down to make you all feel like men so be it. Maybe one day you guys will grow up into mature adults. Or maybe not.

And you my friend need the Ban Button BAD!!! I don't even think your here for your love of cars but instead for the sheer joy of ridiculing people with put downs and name calling, since that's all you do. This place would be so much better without you. Do a good deed and give the LTx/LSx enthusiasts their forum back.

When the Fudge did you get in here? LOL

How's the car running and when do I get my rematch?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:04 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

goddamn why the **** is this thread still going on?! i posted in this last week on like page 1, and i dont wanna read through it again, cuz i bet its a giant bitch fest.

old dude picks on [wrong] stang, old dude gets beat. end of story, good kill.

/thread.

Old 08-19-2009, 05:22 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by Newskool Mach
Thanks for not locking my thread Jay. I'm sure Mike was just responding to the disrespect shown to me from some of the comments on this thread. I think you addressed most of them.
No problem, this one didn't get out of hand.

Originally Posted by ponygt65
YOu have a Pm.
Back at ya.

Originally Posted by WSsick
goddamn why the **** is this thread still going on?! i posted in this last week on like page 1, and i dont wanna read through it again, cuz i bet its a giant bitch fest.

/thread.

It amazes me when guys actually take the time to type thier complaints about a particular thread when the thread itself is 100% voluntary.

No need to lock it or pass out bans...yet. But I sure am looking.
Old 08-19-2009, 05:47 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WSsick

/thread.

I love that Avatar
Old 08-19-2009, 06:30 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by oddwraith
I'm still waiting to see one of these new Hyundai cars on the streets. They are quite quick from what hear and for what they are. Nice kill story.
Thanks man a mid 13 car is nothing to laugh at stock. I'm wondering what those turbo ones will do with some modding.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:32 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
It amazes me when guys actually take the time to type thier complaints about a particular thread when the thread itself is 100% voluntary.

No need to lock it or pass out bans...yet. But I sure am looking.
sorry man, i wasnt really trying to start ****, but trying to [crudely] bring an ending to this "why are you puppying kicking" discussion.

Originally Posted by OUTLAWZ RACING

I love that Avatar

ha well actually its funny you say that. my battery was "disconnected", but still in the car, so i climbed on the car and kicked it and the car got power for a split second and it turned right back off, stopping the dials like that. thought it would make for a cool picture and alot of fun bullshitting to people. already got a few people thinking i can hit 180+
Old 08-19-2009, 06:58 PM
TECH Apprentice

Group hug?

Old 08-19-2009, 08:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 161 Likes on 111 Posts

Group hug?

everyone needs hugs!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:42 PM
9 Second Club

Old 08-19-2009, 09:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BLWNV10

When the Fudge did you get in here? LOL

How's the car running and when do I get my rematch?
When you learn how to drive. hehe. j/k

Seriously though i'm having some issues. The car doesn't seem to wanna go into 3rd gear and last week when I was driving it it just cut off on me and didn't restart for about 10 minutes. I'm seriously getting sick of dealing w/ all of these issues with this car. You'll have to take a rain check on that one. On the flip side, I got another bike. It's a 2000, has 7800 miles, came w/ a bunch of **** including MPS wet nitrous kit, Alkapovic exhaust, LED's, polished frame, chrome c&s swing arm, etc etc. I'll be happy to run you in this instead if you wan't.

Old 08-20-2009, 07:44 AM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Seriously though i'm having some issues. The car doesn't seem to wanna go into 3rd gear and last week when I was driving it it just cut off on me and didn't restart for about 10 minutes. I'm seriously getting sick of dealing w/ all of these issues with this car. You'll have to take a rain check on that one. On the flip side, I got another bike. It's a 2000, has 7800 miles, came w/ a bunch of **** including MPS wet nitrous kit, Alkapovic exhaust, LED's, polished frame, chrome c&s swing arm, etc etc. I'll be happy to run you in this instead if you wan't.

Hey dude...nice Bus! That's an 02 paint scheme, though. What MPH does your speedo show as top?

Last edited by FormulaZR; 08-20-2009 at 09:04 AM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:24 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Hey dude...nice Bus! That's an 02 paint scheme, though. What MPH does your speedo show as top?
Thanks! This bike was wrecked (still has clean title - NOT salvaged) in 2004. It was an original Blue and Silver Bike. The speedo reads 220mph.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:36 PM
11 Second Club

Thanks! This bike was wrecked (still has clean title - NOT salvaged) in 2004. It was an original Blue and Silver Bike. The speedo reads 220mph.
Cool...just wondered. That's my fav paint scheme (and why my bike is that same paint scheme)

My bike:
[img][/img]

Last edited by FormulaZR; 08-20-2009 at 03:16 PM.
Old 08-20-2009, 02:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

What's all goin on? Turning this thread into tech advice would pretty much hit every corner and back. LOL

BTW - nice bikes.
Old 08-20-2009, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Cool...just wondered. That's my fav paint scheme (and why my bike is that same paint scheme)

My bike:
[img][/img]
Sweet! Yours looks very well kept. What mods have you done besides exhaust? This my 3rd bike. I just sold a '99 TL1000 and owned a 2004 GSX-1000 back 'n the day.

What's all goin on? Turning this thread into tech advice would pretty much hit every corner and back. LOL

BTW - nice bikes.
Thanks! I have the tranny at Pacific Motor Svc getting checked out right now and should know something by the end of the day. I know nothing about trans-axle's outside of knowing how to change gears LOL. My only guess would be a broken synchro? I dunno. All that power comes at a cost - that's the bad part. Unfortunately I suck at electronics as well so once I get the tranny issue fixed i'll have to address the cutting off problem. The PCM hasn't thrown any codes so it has to be an electrical issue, something that most likely happened when the guy hooked up the F.A.S.T or something shorted. Dunno we'll see......
Old 08-20-2009, 04:54 PM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks! I have the tranny at Pacific Motor Svc getting checked out right now and should know something by the end of the day. I know nothing about trans-axle's outside of knowing how to change gears LOL. My only guess would be a broken synchro? I dunno. All that power comes at a cost - that's the bad part. Unfortunately I suck at electronics as well so once I get the tranny issue fixed i'll have to address the cutting off problem. The PCM hasn't thrown any codes so it has to be an electrical issue, something that most likely happened when the guy hooked up the F.A.S.T or something shorted. Dunno we'll see......
Pending on what it's doing, yep, it could simply be a synchro.

As for it dying on you, that could be an array of things. Was is while you were driving, or coming ot a stop? Codes will only be thrown if the 'issue' replicates XXX amount of times. It could be a dirty MAF, IAC Valve, TPS, or even a dying battery. All of those won't throw a code and will make the car die.

Just an FYI for ya.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:08 PM
11 Second Club

Sweet! Yours looks very well kept. What mods have you done besides exhaust? This my 3rd bike. I just sold a '99 TL1000 and owned a 2004 GSX-1000 back 'n the day.
How'd you like your TL?

Mine has the obvious, which is a complete exhaust including a new header and no more duals. It is now a 1397 with a ported head, Web cams, and N2O with the bottle under the real seat cowl, PC3, and ATRE....it's mostly stock.