Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

mach 1 vs 01 z06

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2009, 02:35 PM
Administrator

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by IWGF
Sorry guys, Mach 1's are nice and all, but I have yet to run a quick one. Wish I had the vid w/ me, but I ran a full bolt on Mach when I was pretty much stock (free mods). I won, and then ran him once more once bolt ons were done... He's geared, full exhaust, headwork (not too sure what's actually worked), weight reduction, etc etc. Once bolt ons were done on my car, it was still destruction... All this talk of 'well my mach will own you on my stroker motor with a bagillion shot of nitrous' well no **** muthafucka, you better own bolt on ls1's with that, cuz none of the big guys wanna race a little kiddy like you. Come down to burque, we have gangbang after gangbang for a cocky little **** like you. google some truestreetcars.com vids if you wanna see what's in store for a slow mach
Middle school drop out?

Originally Posted by Eric1987
I'm not questioning because I'm tryin to be a douche I am just really curious on whats up. And what else is there? I thought the gears were in the differential which in turn effected your acceleration and top speed? Do you mean the powerband?
1st gear trans ratio for one.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:37 PM
***Repost Police***

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sorry guys, Mach 1's are nice and all, but I have yet to run a quick one. Wish I had the vid w/ me, but I ran a full bolt on Mach when I was pretty much stock (free mods). I won, and then ran him once more once bolt ons were done... He's geared, full exhaust, headwork (not too sure what's actually worked), weight reduction, etc etc. Once bolt ons were done on my car, it was still destruction... All this talk of 'well my mach will own you on my stroker motor with a bagillion shot of nitrous' well no **** muthafucka, you better own bolt on ls1's with that, cuz none of the big guys wanna race a little kiddy like you. Come down to burque, we have gangbang after gangbang for a cocky little **** like you. google some truestreetcars.com vids if you wanna see what's in store for a slow mach
Old 09-18-2009, 02:53 PM
TECH Apprentice

So gearing can make up for the lack of 45 horses? Does the mach 1 have 4.11s or something?
Gearing+more. Here:
Machs are under rated. M5s are ~275rwhp on avg. stock. 3.55 rear gears, taller 1-2 gear ratios over the T56. They have a great low end TQ curve to match that gearing. If you wanna know more, just PM me.

You have got to be kidding me. A FULL bolt on mach losing to a free mod LS F-bod. BWAAAHAHAHAHAH. Yeah, sure. Then you beat him when you had bolt ons only and he was gear, intaked, WR, Heads, full bolt on...Kid, You're Hilarious.

Exit stage left to the ignorance department please.

I'm not questioning because I'm tryin to be a douche I am just really curious on whats up. And what else is there? I thought the gears were in the differential which in turn effected your acceleration and top speed? Do you mean the powerband?
See above.
Originally Posted by unit213
Middle school drop out?
Tell me about it.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, you are delusional.. You are going to be very upset if you run into a mach running the way it should..
Old 09-18-2009, 03:49 PM
TECH Resident

yea well i raced a F-22 jet when it was mach 4 and spanked it with just free mods.

ur an idiot.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
Middle school drop out?
You're giving him too much credit. I'd say he's a home school drop out.
Old 09-18-2009, 04:08 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by sujomatt
yea well i raced a F-22 jet when it was mach 4 and spanked it with just free mods.

ur an idiot.
Who's the idiot? I presume you are referring to mr. I beat a full bolt on mach with free mods.

Originally Posted by The Manalishi
You're giving him too much credit. I'd say he's a home school drop out.
OUCH...nice.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:01 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

You're gonna blow a gasket dude, relax. No need to act (talk) like you're 15.

Originally Posted by sujomatt

ur an idiot.

This adds absolutely nothing to this thread. Not that his ^ does either.
Old 09-18-2009, 05:33 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by JayplaySS2
This adds absolutely nothing to this thread. Not that his ^ does either.
And it surprises you when you see thoughtless posts in this section?
Old 09-18-2009, 08:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

WOW

Old 09-19-2009, 12:04 AM
10 Second Club

^^Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa^^ best one I have heard this year.
Old 09-19-2009, 01:48 AM
Teching In

this whole thing is crazy the race is set lets just wait for the video someone just lock this please
Old 09-19-2009, 12:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

if you look up on you tube or street fire there is a f-body in the tampa area that will run you. His car is quick and only does digs. his name on there is birdracing. Its an all motor car. I might be able to set it up for you if you would like
Old 09-20-2009, 12:49 PM
Teching In

I never get disappointed here! Someone always comes through with a big old steamy pile of **** post like this one. Dude, you're my hero.
Old 09-20-2009, 07:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

this thread turned to
many pages ago. im surprised jayplay hasnt locked it yet.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:06 PM

Received 161 Likes on 99 Posts

Originally Posted by NemeSS
this thread turned to
many pages ago. im surprised jayplay hasnt locked it yet.
Been busy today

Quick Reply: mach 1 vs 01 z06