Street Racing & Kill Stories Basic Technical Questions & Advice

I got 2 sorry ass kills tonight....

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2003, 09:21 PM
STF Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I got 2 sorry *** kills tonight....

Like I have been saying. The people around here that have fast cars are too damn scared to race them and the people that have turds on wheels will try everytime.
Ok, I was going to my mother-in-laws with my wife when a car load of 17 year old girls in a Acura stop beside me at a light. When the light changes the girl floors it and pulls out about a half of a car and I say what the hell I get on it a little. By the time I get half way through second gear I am about 6 cars ahead of them. This will come as a shock to some of you but, after I let off, they did a ricer fly by :gasp:. Big shock.
Then on the way home tonight I am at a light that goes from 2 lanes into 1 lane in about 500 feet. I take off normal(really slow because my wife is in the car) and out of the corner if my eye I see what looks like the USS Enterprise trying to out run me. I look over and it is a damn Excursion trying to beat me to the single lane. I let him get about half of his bus beside me and then I floor it. I start spinning a little and hit second and spin a little more (Cool weather make my car appear like it is actually fast). Needless to say, I killed him bad, even with him having a running start. But the one good thing to come out of this is that my wife was laughing her *** off that a bus tried to outrun me. My wife thinks fast cars are stupid but now she see's how fun racing can be. (As long as you are racing a bus probably)
Old 11-29-2003, 09:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

Good job....
Old 11-29-2003, 09:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Haha nice kills man... I guess.
Old 11-29-2003, 10:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

god i hate thouse ford excreasions. good kills man keep thouse cocky ***** in there place
Old 11-30-2003, 05:41 PM
TECH Regular

As i learned last night though. Not everyone that floors it at the light and does a fly-by wants to run. So maybe those 17 year old girls werent trying to race you....... last time i ever chase a car for doing that........
Old 11-30-2003, 05:47 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by MaxedOutSS99
As i learned last night though. Not everyone that floors it at the light and does a fly-by wants to run. So maybe those 17 year old girls werent trying to race you....... last time i ever chase a car for doing that........
They might not have been but, I just couldn't take a chance on letting a Acura get the best of me without me even trying. I know that is stupid be I am genetically programmed not to let someone pass me. Hey, I could use that in court if I ever get pulled for racing. I could just tell them that it was temporary insanity because I could stop the urge.
Not guilty
Old 11-30-2003, 08:27 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 99-LS1-SS
They might not have been but, I just couldn't take a chance on letting a Acura get the best of me without me even trying. I know that is stupid be I am genetically programmed not to let someone pass me. Hey, I could use that in court if I ever get pulled for racing. I could just tell them that it was temporary insanity because I could stop the urge.
Not guilty
Im the same way but after last night, and me following a guy for a while that did the same thing, and wasting a half tank of gas to find out he didn't want to race, ill think again before i do that again.
Old 11-30-2003, 08:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

i would be like that, only if i had a car fast enough to stop someone and pass them up. only car i can shut down is a ford festiva or Geo Metro!
Old 11-30-2003, 11:44 PM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by BigBronco
only car i can shut down is a ford festiva or Geo Metro!
Good kills 99.
Bronco you're so full of crap. The metro has way better power to weight than that naaawwwwzzzzzz purging POS you got!
Old 11-30-2003, 11:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

kiss my ***, when i get the swampers on i will drive to El mexico texas and park my god damn tire on your hood. then purge my **** all over your car!
Old 12-01-2003, 12:05 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by BigBronco
when i get the swampers on i will drive to El mexico texas and kiss your ***. then **** myself when you wax my *** in your car!
couldn't have said it better bronco!
Old 12-01-2003, 07:55 AM
STF Veteran

Originally Posted by 02PHOENIX
couldn't have said it better bronco!
LMAO
Old 12-01-2003, 09:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

hey biggie i think you and milla should run... it would be intresting. and for christs sake build up a stroker and go blow your self. you need to get some hp behind that thing! especially if a vw takes you out
Old 12-01-2003, 11:12 AM
TECH Senior Member

thats ok if milla beats me on the street, cause i need my power in the mud, not on the road. im sure he will take me, but i can up my shot to a 200hp jets. he will go down after that!!